Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Hmmm... I can see where you are coming from, Buffy. Sid has taken a decision but he must know that what is happening is not under his control.

We come back to square one.

If Sid stopped the wedding and Armaan looked furiously at him and questioned him , what would have Sid said?

You remind me of that famous scene from the film 'Spiderman' where the hero is told by the villain....

"People love to see a hero fail."

And looking around I understand exactly what he meant.

Sid has taken a decision but he must know that what is happening is not under his control.

I like the poignancy in this statement....
...he never thought that things would take a turn this way

Choices/Decisions are not always black or white......Sid made a choice ......I respect him for standing by his decision....it was a hard choice to make......It would have been  easier for him to get up and stop this .....becoz that is what he wanted to
......we all know how we can get carried away on impulse.........

......but to brave all that and stand firm by the choice you made all for the sake of someone else's happiness takes a bigger man

From the greatest of turmoils...the hardest of decisions do true heroes emerge.... 

Edited by moviebuff05 - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: CinciGal

Hey Nitica, the fact that you are a writer shows in your posts. Very well written and fair. Your intelligence shows in your psychological analysis of characters, your clear thoughts and your non bias.

🤗
🤗
i want ot thank u from the bottom of my heart to stand up for sid and justifying him ....................

i just cant thank u enuf for analyzing sids state of mind so perfectly

when even SR fans were complaining abt sid acting like that..................i just wanted to shout at the roof top that sid isnt wrong this time

but i m not that good at words

ur writing came to us as a saviour.....those who were  at the verge of hating sid.............u just stopped them right there

standing ovation to u poco for saving our sid...............

i m in awe of all our posts and one shots

but i cant show u my gratitude for 2days post of urs

it was soooooooo much needed and u posted it just at the right time

smile843 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whaaaaaaooooooooooo........... Amazingggggg one....... you pulled out the deepest emotions of Sid n put it in front of pple.. i was always fully in support of Sid.. but your post truly throws lights on his real character.. the deepest meanings to his character.. Amazing post.. but hey, dont get disappointed if u get mocked here for supporting Sid.. Many pple here r half brainless, n think that fantasy n reality shud be the same.. if Armaan has lovd her from start, he is the one who has the right to end up with her.. many many,in fact most here havent seen enuf real world to know this is not the truth.. u do not always necessarily end up with the person who loved u the most or the person u loved the most.. Situations change, life changes..
but never mind.. i had quoted this before n quote it again... that in ideal situation, Rid shud stay with Sid, but this is a tv show.. that drives by public demand.. and majority public demand shall be R is for A.. and till public doesnt achieve it, they ll be fighting n filing petetions for it.. till they dont see AR united..

too much deviation from the topic.. sorry about that.. but once again.. lemme compliment u.. this was a lovely post..Edited by smile843 - 14 years ago
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hai...pyaar ki dukaan...kaho ya mohabbat ka store...aaj to hum dono karenge ek doosre ko bore.😆

And..phew a lot of interesting viewpoints..difficult to answer all of these..but according to me a true person....is the one who atleast tries to understand the other person's anguish n grief...Sid was so busy indulging in his own disappointments that he just could not give a grieving ridz the required time, patience or understanding...and ended up targeting her instead...he knew she was in love with someone else...it was a package deal...u get Ridz u get her past and suddenly u expect her to forget everything and give this marriage a shot.....how is that gonna happen in a day...guyz...in months yes in years yes...in just a day...

And not even accepting responsibility for his actions....his misbehaviour, anger, angst..towards Ridz...he actually went up and told Ridz ...u made me this...hello mister....can we have some responsibility for ur actions here....u blaming this girl...who has had the biggest compromise of her life ....and asking her not to act like a mannequin...its called shock buddy and better than acting like a sulking brat....

And how do u or anybody can justify his refusal to divulge the facts of his marriage to his parents, even when faced by his mom...he refuses to even acknowledge Ridhima as his wife...and the flimsy reason given by him ...this marriage is not gonna work out.....and who can stand and see his mom talk to his wife...for god's sake like this...even a friend would speak up...but Sid like a child will not utter a world to help his wife out and pls dont tell me that he had his reasons...what reasons ....????
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All im saying..How can you sit quiet through all of that, giving evil looks..its paining you..but its disgusting to see that hes not taking action..especially when Riddhima is wanting him to say something...I wish no one gets a husband like Sid based on todays episode..who can't stand up for himself, his love (if he has any for her) and yeah!

And to add emphasis, my elders agree with me while watching DMG too..that act is unforgivable!
Edited by anitamalik - 14 years ago
moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice post and analysis..bt there are other ways i think sid could have prevented this situation frm getting here..fr instance i stl think it was ridiculous fr him to tell rid to act as arman's wife... instd of going at arman (like u said), he should have taken sm sorta stance against his mom from all this drama happening.
gia.khan thumbnail

Lmfaooo .. sorryyyy i wud like to ask something ... how can he jus sit there and watch his "wife" taking vows with her LOVER ... i meannn LMFAOOO ...how pathetic...how about u start standing uppp for ur "WIFE" roflingg .... if he is not a COWARD .. then wat is he :)

nandipandi15 thumbnail
ive never quite understood the SR relationship...why they got married nvr made sense....it was all by force, and how sid forgot his first love so quickly is also a mystery....im def not bashing any character, i like sid a lot....i just dont get SR.....

@topic - lovely post!
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey poco..just a possibility that is scaring me..... our healthy and open discussion on this forum can turn into a bashing post any time...i see it happening....if u agree buddy lemme know and we will stop...
Missed u and ur posts and our crazon gang a ton....a lots been happening lately ...so have not caught up with u guyz...