Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
WOW your post always I mean always amazes me Poco.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Okay I never approved of the Sid-Riddhima wedding and the reason for it is that Riddhima herself didn't know what she wanted when she agreed to the wedding. Yes from Sid's point of view he was doing it from his heart and he definitely didn't deserve it. So you can say I was not a SR fan in the beginning. Both I felt were too rash, immature and even though Sid melted after seeing Riddhima's pschyo state in Panchagani they were far from what I would have wanted to seeπŸ˜•. I was in favor of them becoming friends and then getting married. But anyways now I have become SR fan and it is because of the way Sid has been handling the situations and RiddhimaπŸ‘πŸ‘. It is very rare you come across a husband who knows your past and is okay with it. Not only that he loves you and waits for you.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ The love Sid has for Riddhima really touches me but I am yet to feel the same love from Riddhima's side. I don't  feel that Riddhima loves Sid with the same intensity so yes I am going to be a SR fan till they show Riddhima loving Sid jejaan se.⭐️⭐️⭐️ And KW being my fav actor I definitely am hooked onto KW's acting and JW compliments him perfectly.

Edited by psarada - 14 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=shamil]poco u have summed it up beautifully..I dont think I have much more to add.. to be honest, I never thought I would fall in love with this jodi.. I mean he always looked like a bachha and she a wounded tigress.. It was after sid's transformation as man from a boy that I started liking them. (I always have soft corners for angry young men πŸ˜† ) the cvs had a beautiful script for them and I was waiting for a slow but nice cute love story between the married couple when CVs brought in the twist. [/QUOTE] I kno i was soo excited after the honeymoon episode and now we might see a new relationship building beautifully !!

They rock and no doubt they willmake it preset and future !! 😳
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The thing that draws me to SR is the storyline itself.Their love story is really different from all the lovy-dovy romance we see in TV now a days.They used to hate each other from the core of their heart and now look at them.Their story is also about finding love for the second time(which I think is quite realistic,coz majority of people don't get their first love),so this concept was also very interesting to me.And finally the sizzling chemistry between KW and JW is also another factor that draws me to SR.
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sid Ridds have this great chemstry on-screen which suddenly attracts you...

Also,they make a very cute couple....😍

They have made thousands of fans in just a couple of months...

Hats off to SR...πŸ‘πŸΌ
shanti05 thumbnail
There is mature love story and a promise which is seen soo visible in their eyes
The Anger in the begning which grew into being worried for each other as a true human being and then taking up responsibility and showing the acceptance of being with each other due to circumstances had slowly started developming
This is what the whole formation of a story between two individuals Siddhant and Riddhima is being portrayed beautifully !!
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I got what you are trying to say, Lennzie. It is the soulmate connection that appeals to you in SR. You've put your sensitivity towards Sid in such simple , sweet words.😳😳😳😳😳😳

I agree when you say:

Some ppl crave in life to what SR have in their relationship that depth of deepness and understanding, not many ppl get it

Thanks - not just soulmates, its alot of things but all in all everything comes down to them being soulmates😊  - each other's better halves, they make each other whole - complete each other  Embarrassed

I think the whole beauty of SR is that they are both imperfect esp Ridz because she was totally a broken woman, but Sid now sees her as this wonderful strong woman, who he knows wont break and the one to give up, he looks at her like she is perfect for him, not perfect as in the sense the perfect woman but in his eyes she is perfect and perfect for him - and still sees the beauty in her, and after all that he has seen of Ridz, he still has managed to see how beautiful she really is and beyond that

This quote is so true for them
You come to love not by finding the perfect person,
but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.❀️
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
True its an icing on the cake that KW and JW have wonderful chemistry....and have done a fab job....

I like SR as a couple becoz they are 2 human beings who have undertaken a journey that  that was never rosy..........on that journey they changed together .....they grew together

he to a person who not only empathized with her past......accepted it and stood by her for the sake of  her happiness......

she grew to a woman who accepted how beautiful life can be...... a life with second chances....restoring her belief that no matter what life throws at you ...there is always a guardian angel in the wings to hold you when you fall.....support you when you need ....and stand by you when the going gets tough.......

They grew to accept and respect one another.....there is just something about them and their story  that gives me a warm feeling of hope....that good things can happen.......like the light at the end of the tunnel feeling

I am a sucker for second chances...because lot of people dont get them....and so many of us wish we could have them......

Forgive my rambling...and if I seem incoherent........writing is most definately is not my forte....and scratched my head for an hour before I wrote....... I loved the post....

Edited by moviebuff05 - 14 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For me SR worked coz of the way their storyline was being handled......from the start of the meeting.....it was given a feel of destiny.....
Their love story had a uniqueness n freshness to it.......it wasn't like others where boy gal meets.....a lill tiff tiff....then slowly fall in love and ever after kinda thing.....

It was a lot more.......if in one line I would summarize their story.....it is a story of "dard ka rishta"
Their journey began with the base of pain.....a horrid past which connected them.......thru their minds, their hearts n their souls.....
Thats why these 2 dont need lots of words between them......they can simply understand each other just by looking at each other......their love is not about taking.....its about giving......its not about staying physically together......its about emotionally being 1......yes......they are 2 parts to 1 soul......

Thats the poignancy of their relationship......and its heavenly😳😳

Oh and not to forget........JeRan chemistry, their individuals performances are wats breathing life into SR.......they are doing a mind blowing job......hatts off to them....πŸ‘
Edited by sajni786 - 14 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this couple is magical they are just sooo amazing tougther  they way they started of how fate brought them tougther and until now
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by sajni786 - 14 years ago