Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Wonderful post Pikachu🤗 

There are a lot of reasons why I love SR but the main one is they make you believe in second chances. I am a sucker for angsty second chance romance I must admit😆 There is something about second chances that moves you. I don't really know why but I guess I have always wanted second chances in my life too but have never really had them🤔 But looking at SR [or any other second chance couple] makes you believe the sorrow does end and there really is light at the end of a dark tunnel :)

But of course I must admit it was the instant chemistry between KW & JW that actually got me hooked and I loved their intial fights🤣🤣🤣 Ickyface vs. Sexyface was epic🤣🤣🤣

I am a sucker for angsty second chance romance I must admit😆 There is something about second chances that moves you. I don't really know why but I guess I have always wanted second chances in my life too but have never really had them🤔 But looking at SR [or any other second chance couple] makes you believe the sorrow does end and there really is light at the end of a dark tunnel :)

We must hug each-other rightaway! That is why I love SR so much. They stir in me what they stir up in you.

P.S- What about your kharaab neeyat on KW? 😳

deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think sidma r great
there is some sort of cuteness in the pair and they r one of the best couple i hav come across in tellywood
i love JW and KW personally and i actually wished that they must be a couple and my dream came true with Sidma
i like sidma and they a great chemistry
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

SR are something deep - so angst, something wonderful beautiful sad about SR, that is endearing and touches your heart

They are not you typical serial couple, the journey they have had is so deep yet so touching, the so called bond that developed earlier which was nameless yet so precious

Sid brought a broken woman back from death, literally - mended her, gave her life, made her feel again, hope again, weave dreams again

Its all about Second chances, and sometimes in life those dont come again - also a journey about growing up together which SR have done, they have changed for each other and with each other

Another thing is SR have such a deep connection that its impossible to just let it break - their inner thoughts match, they touch each other so much - the level understanding they have, the mature outlook on life right now, - how each one of them hurts when they see each other hurting etc and in all that it comes down to that SR are soulmates

Some ppl crave in life to what SR have in their relationship that depth of deepness and understanding, not many ppl get it

Sid has seen the worst of Ridz, total worst of the depth Ridz has been at - and how much pain and hurt she has carried all these months, and somehow Sid has managed to understand it all and stand by her - never once letting go

SR are each other's strength - they are stronger together, because if one of them leaves, there life and inner being is inbalanced, there will be a void which no one can fill

What SR have, i dont think nobody can fill that spot in each other again if they are seperated

Now for KW and JW, they are awesome individually and so much more together mainly, wonderful as Sid and Ridz - long may it continue

I got what you are trying to say, Lennzie. It is the soulmate connection that appeals to you in SR. You've put your sensitivity towards Sid in such simple , sweet words.😳😳😳😳😳😳

I agree when you say:

Some ppl crave in life to what SR have in their relationship that depth of deepness and understanding, not many ppl get it
doukno thumbnail
Interesting exercise,Poca!!!!!!!!

I think, for me SR work just because dey are not perfect.I am an imperfect person as a whole, and so I hve liked how two imperfect ppl came together and cud adjust wid one anoder.The best bit abt dis SR is dat dey are believable.I am not trying to compare, but for me, AR was some sort of a fairytale wid which I cud not associate myself.
Secondly the SR saga shows a 'moving on from 1st love' trend and I hve hardly seen dis sort of thing in the Indian telly world.It shows Ridzie taking a second chance at life and love after the September tragedy.And I am all for second chances.

Lastly KW and JW are totally roking as SR.Be it the pathos,poignancy,silent communications,etc dey hve managed to convey it all..........
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

🤣.<font color="#ff0066">....So, you started liking Ickyface and Sexyface when they evolved into better human-beings because of each-other ? It seems so. 😳</font>

poco, I always like their fights it was fun..but I never expected them to become a jodi 😆 I started liking them when mr.sid told ridz "I refuse" and later fell in love with them during their honeymoon trip

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nitz🤗

For me ,SR were the deal from the first moment I saw them together and at that time it was more to do with KW-JW pairing.But as the story progressed further and I saw how heartbroken Ridzi was,how Siddhant helped her in every step whether willingly or umwillingly ,how destiny brought both of them together,how they moved forward from their heartbreak and most importantly the idea of SECOND CHANCE made me fall hard for this couple.The chance to love again,to smile again,to start a life again .SR is all this and much more and hence I love this couple and want them together in the end .I have never liked any other couple SO much before but then SR were always different. =)
Edited by MagicalKash - 14 years ago
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I am a sucker for angsty second chance romance I must admit😆 There is something about second chances that moves you. I don't really know why but I guess I have always wanted second chances in my life too but have never really had them🤔 But looking at SR [or any other second chance couple] makes you believe the sorrow does end and there really is light at the end of a dark tunnel :)

We must hug each-other rightaway! That is why I love SR so much. They stir in me what they stir up in you.

P.S- What about your kharaab neeyat on KW? 😳

Awwww *clings to Pikachu's neck*🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

LOL my neeyat was always bigadi hoyi ever since KW entered DMG but even then I was never a fan of Sidna. They just failed to evoke any feelings or emotions in me and honestly I couldn't stand them😆 I love KW no doubt and I am a hugeeeeeeeeeeee pankha girl of his but when it comes to SR - it's different. Their story managed to stir something inside of me😛 which is very rare indeed😆 And its no loger about actors although I must admit I cannot imagine anyone else as SR except JeRan😃
Edited by Angelic_J - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

hey nitzy 🤗🤗🤗 awesome post...nice discussion this is wat exactly drew me towards SR..😃😃

Siddhant n Riddhima journey started at the 1st day of the year..i.e 1st january 2010..this beautiful journey started as the new year arrived paving way for new hopes new beginning n stepping into a new horizon with new sunshines..And showing a wounded fairy tale abt SECOND CHANCES was exceptionally beautiful and heartwarming..
the minute intricacies of this relation was dealt with sheer poignancy matured and realistic manner..and the story woven around them is truly heart wrenching and evolved every passing day....the first scene itself blew me off n i cud see sparks flying btwn them there itself..their relation went thru many different stages through these three months..we got to see different Shades of this adorable couple in the short span of these three months..the immense hatred,the platonic ties,the unnamed bond and then their marriage..life was not hunky dory for them post marriage too..they went thru thorny paths yet stayed together with each other.they hurt each other n healed each other..they saw many ups and downs in this relation and mostly were the downs n yet they wud come out conquering all the odds and be with each other n for each other..they have Risen From the Ashes how much ever they try to get away from each other they draw more steps closer n get pulled back towards each other...the glory of this relation is their Breeding companionship and making each other complete..

The Noor e khuda sequence,the marriage sequence the most beautiful one Hamesha tumko chaha sequence and Shayad yehi toh pyar hai sequence just won over my heart and moved me deep within...

for me the true edifice of this relation is the trust ,understanding,care and respect these two build for each other in such a short span clicked in and drew me towards them...love came way down the pecking order for them i strongly feel sometimes wen least expected Love Happens..it happens slowly softly and gradually.

and all credit of goes to Karan Wahi n Jennifer Winget for the brilliant potrayal of their characters..the powerful JeRan magical chemistry which made impact on the screen..these two set the screen of fire wen i watch them together onscreen they create wonders they are truly super awesome..😳😳

Risen from the ashes - this one phrase sums up SR so well. Yeah, i understand that you like SR because of the poignancy , pathos and warm emotions that they generate inside you. KW-JW took the SR saga to new heights by their brilliant portrayal and that is one major reason , we love SR. To me, SR are all about HOPE.

Thanks for replying,☺️

Love and luck to you always,❤️

GOD bless you.🤗

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SR ALL THE WAY
What Sid did for ridz in 6 monts arman couldnt in 2 yrs
and the way Ridz respects Sid she never respected Arman
thats what i like most about SR :D freshness,respect,chemistry ahhhhhh
😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

In the beginning they did not appeal to me much.....but after that photograph incident their relationship took a new turn......that's when I started to like them. Whatever followed just kept me hooked to them....be it their fights, their subtle display of emotions, the way they cared for each other.....everything. They both were finding it difficult to adjust with one-another still there was some unbreakable bond that pulled them towards each other and they managed to sail through the storm. Despite all the hatred and adversities each one of them found their way towards the other. In a short span of time they have covered a long distance and have succeeded in building the bridge between them. As I have mentioned earlier, their track has been very intense and gripping. Also, they looking awesome together and the chemistry they share is great!

I see where you are coming from, Pri. The SR track , their whole story and it's evolution has been tense, intense , layered and gripping. I think what moves most of us is that how two flawed human-beings helped each-other find their true identity and happiness. Sid-Riddz have seen each-other through their worst and that is why they respect the best in each-other. The photograph incident was a turning point in the SR track and from there on , there was no turning back. I hope all works out well for both of them.

Thank you so much for replying, baby. It means a lot.

Love and luck to you always,❤️

GOD bless you.
🤗