Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanaya789 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@Pocahontas N ALL SIDDHIMA FANZ:

OMG i think all the geniuses are siddhima fanz. sry i was hardcore ar fan until i recently had change of heart n started really likin siddhima. i have converted to siddhimism n totally support da fact dat they shud be a couple. i mean i  waz thrilled ven armaan came bak n wanted ar to be 2gether n didnt support siddhima but, it was jus all of a sudden i realized dat i was reallin startin to like siddhima n didnt feel dat magic on da screen wit ar's presence. also, i read sum of siddhima fanz posts n ar fanz posts n felt dat siddhima fanz logic made more sense. then i went explored da world of siddhima fanz n was just awe of their thoughtz n writingz. da workz of pocahontas n lighteningbuzz really moved me in seeing the beautiful world of siddhima thru their eyes n admiring da bond of siddhima in new light n how truly beautiful n divine they r as a couple. i am just awestruck at pocahontas' posting she writez so beautifully....i mean my mouth is just wide open in amazement at her writing. lighteningbuzz (i dont know if its a guy or girl) though im guessin its prolly a girl but, whoever the person is writes very good as well. unfortunately ar fanz dont hav much gud writers like siddhima does prolly cuz, they dont have very gud valid reasonz as u guys do. u guyz write wit so much passion n depth dat its like WOWOWOWOW.
Edited by sanaya789 - 14 years ago
πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: sanaya789

OMG i think all the geniuses are siddhima fanz. sry i was hardcore ar fan until i recently had change of heart n started really likin siddhima. i have converted to siddhimism n totally support da fact dat they shud be a couple. i mean i  waz thrilled ven armaan came bak n wanted ar to be 2gether n didnt support siddhima but, it was jus all of a sudden i realized dat i was reallin startin to like siddhima n didnt feel dat magic on da screen wit ar's presence. also, i read sum of siddhima fanz posts n ar fanz posts n felt dat siddhima fanz logic made more sense. then i went explored da world of siddhima fanz n was just awe of their thoughtz n writingz. da workz of pocahontas n lighteningbuzz really moved me in seeing the beautiful world of siddhima thru their eyes n admiring da bond of siddhima in new light n how truly beautiful n divine they r as a couple. i am just awestruck at pocahontas' posting she writez so beautifully....i mean my mouth is just wide open in amazement at her writing. lighteningbuzz (i dont know if its a guy or girl) though im guessin its prolly a girl but, whoever the person is writes very good as well. unfortunately ar fanz dont hav much gud writers like siddhima does prolly cuz, they dont have very gud valid reasonz as u guys do. u guyz write wit so much passion n depth dat its like WOWOWOWOW.

I love to see a AR fan turning into a Sidma fan! πŸ‘πŸΌ Welcome to the Sidma fanclub! πŸ€—First of all thank you for the the overwhelming positive things you said about all the Sidma fans and writers. Sidma is a beautiful couple and our mission is to keep them together. Yes, we do have some amazing and excellent writers. Pocahontas is the pride of us Sidma fans! I myself am a fan of her writing she is just splendid as a writer and genius at heart. πŸ‘ She is just so expressive and beautiful about her writings. Along with her we have many other beautiful Sidma writers as well....there are so many to name that I am afraid I don't want to leave out any deserving ones. I see that you are a newbie, as you explore through this forum more of Sidma fans you will discover more inspirations. Thanks again. πŸ˜‰
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 14 years ago
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaya789

welcome to our world...its awesome to see a sidma convert..thts the power of the couple...ive not seen a sr fan turn into an ar fan but quite a few self confessed sidma converts..makes us feel tht we indeed have made an impact!
and yes we do have some awesome writers n poco is our pride πŸ€—
we believe in quality not quantity n thts y so many meaningful posts come from our stable..welcome once again 😊
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Pocahontas you have,yourself,jotted down every reason why I adore SR so there's no need for me to say anything...😊
The reason i like them is b/c they went throught hell and came out of it. There is no romantic or lovey dovy things between them yet, there is something that pulls their heart together. Also, their breathtaking chemistary and the shyness they share.

They are not in love or hate relationship but there is something in the middle, that is what attracts me to them day by day. They think they can live without each other but the truth is that they cannot even breath if they are apart for a second. Both of them are stubborn but when the times comes they both say sorry to each other for hurting each other feelings.

Match made in heaven.  
Wow!! I just saw this topic again and read all the views I missed before!!

So proud of all the SR fans!! No matter what happens they will always be our couple!!😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Wow!! I just saw this topic again and read all the views I missed before!!

So proud of all the SR fans!! No matter what happens they will always be our couple!!😊

You said it! πŸ€—