6/03 - Discussion Post: What is it about Sid-Riddz

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Ppz,

I quite liked the topics opened on the couples by both Siddhanth-Riddhima and Armaan -Riddhima camps. I mean everybody is discussing why they should happen and why not etc etc. I just wanted to know the thoughts of Sid-Riddz  fans that why they are drawn to this couple. I am just trying to make sense of what it is about them that their supporters , even though in comparative minority stick to them.

As far as I am concerned , I like SR because of the journey that they have come through and how in a short span of time , they have built a relationship laboriously. Chemistry works to the couple's advantage , true but that is not the only reason that a couple clicks. It is the overall package that makes a couple attractive and intriguing. That KW-JW brought SR to life has worked to the advantage of the couple. For me , SR work because of the sheer poignancy , connection , pathos, sensitivity , the whites and the greys and the unspoken understanding of the relationship. How about you?

P.S- Please don't try to turn this post into a battleground. This post reads " What DRAWS you to SR?" and not "What DRAWS YOU AWAY from SR?" So , please don't butcher your neurons and my neurons.

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Siddhima's chemistry is just awesome.

Siddhima:-A perfect couple made for each other.👏
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nitz i was abt to sleep and i caught  your post !!

What ever you said i ditto that
They have the potential to make amazing scenes I truly adore this couple Sid and Riddz and defiantly karan Wahi and Jennifer Winget !!👏
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

That KW-JW brought SR to life has worked to the advantage of the couple. For me , SR work because of the sheer poignancy , connection , pathos, sesnitivity , the whites and the greys and the unspoken understanding of the relationship. How about you?

I TOTTALLY agree!!!! 4 me too it is both the actors and their chemistry.

It is beautiful!!!!!!!
I feel the CVS did not  give them justice becoz of Armans re-entry otherwise their understanding and relation cld have worked sooo  very beautifully as in real life lot of people cum 2 gether and life gives them 2nd chances.......................

heerhoney thumbnail
nitz sidma ia a beautiful couple becoz their love is not the ordinary love but  something that is pure and etheral i just adore the couple too cute and in sync with each other

ps what draws me to the couple do i even need to say that its  kw all the way ( my craziness for him has crossed its limit now trust me he is too good to be true i wish i  find someone like him in real life )
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

Siddhima's chemistry is just awesome.

Siddhima:-A perfect couple made for each other.👏

The SR chemistry is commendable , I agree. But is that the only reason you like them or isb there something more?
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Nitz i was abt to sleep and i caught  your post !!

What ever you said i ditto that
They have the potential to make amazing scenes I truly adore this couple Sid and Riddz and defiantly karan Wahi and Jennifer Winget !!👏

Hmm. I agree. SR have had some great scenes and from what you say, i construe that it is the layered character of their story that has struck people. Torn by angst and emotion , they have a flavour of their own.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

That KW-JW brought SR to life has worked to the advantage of the couple. For me , SR work because of the sheer poignancy , connection , pathos, sesnitivity , the whites and the greys and the unspoken understanding of the relationship. How about you?

I TOTTALLY agree!!!! 4 me too it is both the actors and their chemistry.

It is beautiful!!!!!!!
I feel the CVS did not  give them justice becoz of Armans re-entry otherwise their understanding and relation cld have worked sooo  very beautifully as in real life lot of people cum 2 gether and life gives them 2nd chances.......................

I agree. SR are about hope, rising from the ashes and second chances. I also feel that Armaan's re-entry made SR realize things and say things that they wouldn't have otherwise. For all that we know, Armaan may work in favour of SR.
Poco-what an interesting post!!

When I first saw sid and ridz bang into each other at the airport and what followed I thought wow!! It was like an explosion!

And then their meetings after that,their absolute hate for each other-the characters took it to another level.Yet,underneath all that there was a simmering and you couldnt quite put your finger on it.

Then the next stage when Dr.Shashank sent sid to help ridz.How the hate slowly turned to dependency on her side then understanding on both sides.

Then the 3rd stage,when they were about to get married the respect that they had for each other and how both understood that the other was a good human being.

And finally now liking slowly turning into love.

But to me it is how the characters have evolved-sid from a brat to a caring,wonderful husband who only wants his wifes happiness and ridhimma from someone who had closed her heart tightly to someone who has totally come to depend on her husband and whose eyes seek only him.

What an amazing journey they both have had.I love them because they have changed with each other and have changed each other! The best thing is how they are totally honest with each other-they dont hold back their feelings.When sid was angry with ridhimma he showed it an when he began to like her he let her know.

They have seen the worst of each other and the best of each other and they dont live in soft clouds of fairyland where love is all about wind flowing,and eyelocking.They live in the real world and they both make each other strong.

They are each others strengths NOT each others weakness!

And the icing on the cake is Karan wahi and Jennifer winget who have breathtaking chemistry who have taken SR to another level.Their freindship and comfort level off screen shows through!

Sorry for rambling on but this is why I love SR!!!😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: heersweetie

nitz sidma ia a beautiful couple becoz their love is not the ordinary love but  something that is pure and etheral i just adore the couple too cute and in sync with each other

ps what draws me to the couple do i even need to say that its  kw all the way ( my craziness for him has crossed its limit now trust me he is too good to be true i wish i  find someone like him in real life )

Lolz. So, you are drawn to SR because of KW? 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😳😳😳😳😳😳...Lucky KW.

I understood why you like SR. They are in sync with each-other. Hai na?