Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sun29

the most important thing is the complete justice of the actors enacting sid and riddhima ,they breathe life into the characters made them larger than the story for us...........

siddanth and riddhima are not your one more couple....there is something very deep and attractive about them that you cannot ignore them..............you feel the pain ,the hurt ,the smile ,the love.............i for one do...........siddanth gave riddhima another chance in everything in life,she lost her belief in life he brought backthat faith and cemented it with trust ,respect and above all unconditional  love.........he does not even know whether she will ever love him but he still waits for her stands with her .........siddanth is a huge part of why sid and riddhima are what they are today............riddhima knows that too........and that is why she suffers the turmoil ...

Well-said. KW-JW breathed life into the SR story by their sheer excellence as actors and their mutual chemistry. You are right. The way SR rebuilt each-other's lives is heart-wrenching and that is why they touch you. And i love you for saying this:

siddanth is a huge part of why sid and riddhima are what they are today............riddhima knows that too........and that is why she suffers the turmoil ...

Thank you so much for replying,❀️

Love and luck to you always,❀️

GOD bless you
πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepthis

i think sidma r great
there is some sort of cuteness in the pair and they r one of the best couple i hav come across in tellywood
i love JW and KW personally and i actually wished that they must be a couple and my dream came true with Sidma
i like sidma and they a great chemistry

I am glad you liked KW-JW individually and got to see them as a couple as well. So, I guess you like SR because of their chemistry, right?

Thank you so much for replying,

GOD BLESS you.
πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: doukno

Interesting exercise,Poca!!!!!!!!

I think, for me SR work just because dey are not perfect.I am an imperfect person as a whole, and so I hve liked how two imperfect ppl came together and cud adjust wid one anoder.The best bit abt dis SR is dat dey are believable.I am not trying to compare, but for me, AR was some sort of a fairytale wid which I cud not associate myself.
Secondly the SR saga shows a 'moving on from 1st love' trend and I hve hardly seen dis sort of thing in the Indian telly world.It shows Ridzie taking a second chance at life and love after the September tragedy.And I am all for second chances.

Lastly KW and JW are totally roking as SR.Be it the pathos,poignancy,silent communications,etc dey hve managed to convey it all..........

I agree Dou. SR are two imperfect people who had absolutely  cuckoo egos in the beginning and how two irritating and intolerable people bound themselves into a beautiful bond is what makes them so special. Yeah, they are realistic , they are closer to grey human-beings , they are about second chances and taking a chance on happiness again. KW-JW have brought the character chmistry and mutual bonding to the fore. Yeah, that is why we love SR.

Thanks a lot for replying , sweetz. πŸ€—

Love and luck to you always,☺️

GOD bless you.β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagicalKash

Hey NitzπŸ€—

For me ,SR were the deal from the first moment I saw them together and at that time it was more to do with KW-JW pairing.But as the story progressed further and I saw how heartbroken Ridzi was,how Siddhant helped her in every step whether willingly or umwillingly ,how destiny brought both of them together,how they moved forward from their heartbreak and most importantly the idea of SECOND CHANCE made me fall hard for this couple.The chance to love again,to smile again,to start a life again .SR is all this and much more and hence I love this couple and want them together in the end .I have never liked any other couple SO much before but then SR were always different. =)

True Parul. I think we all love them for giving hope to second chances. That it is possible to pick up pieces of your life and walk ahead , that you can find love, life and strength again. The way SR have imprinted each-other's lives permanently with love and lesson  is poignant and inspiring.

Thank you so much for replying,☺️

GOD bless you.πŸ€—

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Awwww *clings to Pikachu's neck*πŸ€—

LOL my neeyat was always bigadi hoyi ever since KW entered DMG but even then I was never a fan of Sidna. They just failed to evoke any feelings or emotions in me and honestly I couldn't stand themπŸ˜† I love KW no doubt and I am a hugeeeeeeeeeeee pankha girl of his but when it comes to SR - it's different. Their story managed to stir something inside of meπŸ˜› which is very rare indeedπŸ˜† And its no loger about actors although I must admit I cannot imagine anyone else as SR except JeRanπŸ˜ƒ

Khotee Poshkie!

Mainnu hale wee teri neeyat  de utte doubt haiga hai! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... naat your phault , pankhee! KW is a gora-chitta Punju Delhi- bred munda , so I can agni-kund ke chakkar-kataao you with him. Let me see.

Well, you are one of those few members to whom love for SR came softly but firmly.

Jeendee reh kudiye!

Thank you so much for replying,

GOD bless you. πŸ€—

-Sneha thumbnail
A lovely topic. One of all so many I thought I must comment on! Kuddos Pocahontas!

There are several reasons I've loved Sid-Rid's journey of love. One more distinct than the others, yet all equally enthralling. I think the aspect that I connected the most with was definitely the reality that the whole situation encompassed. Sid-Rid are perhaps the most believable, real couple to date that Dill Mill Gayye has seen. Of course though, this may be credited largely to the fact that they're relatively still very new as a couple. Watch the CVs tamper with them and we all know what will follow. I already see signs of that if you ask me. '

I really like the real-life situation. Very rarely do people actually marry their first love. Oh yeah, I never stop hoping I'd marry the first love of my love, but we all know how scarce that situation is. Sid-Rid's journey has been one of adapting, compromising, and knowing. Something which should be the very touchstone of any marriage. It's been one of spontaneity, where Sid does not make any plans to make Ridz happy, it just happens; where Ridz does not plan to start falling in love, it just happens. You can relate to their life as closely as one could to life, and that's always been the best thing that's drawn me to them.

Oh you know, a lot of AR fans would contest me, but then, I really am adamant on my choices. πŸ˜† You know, I was an AR fan too, somewhere deep down, will always remain one. But Sid-Ridz definitely are more real to me, since AR make you dream, whereas Siddima wake you up to face reality, and oh, what a beautiful reality it is. It takes a lot to accept someone knowing he/she loves someone else, it takes even more to accept that they'll never ever love you as much, but then, it takes very few people to understand that life does seldom work the dream world way, but most often the SR way... πŸ˜›

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha0601

A lovely topic. One of all so many I thought I must comment on! Kuddos Pocahontas!

There are several reasons I've loved Sid-Rid's journey of love. One more distinct than the others, yet all equally enthralling. I think the aspect that I connected the most with was definitely the reality that the whole situation encompassed. Sid-Rid are perhaps the most believable, real couple to date that Dill Mill Gayye has seen. Of course though, this may be credited largely to the fact that they're relatively still very new as a couple. Watch the CVs tamper with them and we all know what will follow. I already see signs of that if you ask me. '

I really like the real-life situation. Very rarely do people actually marry their first love. Oh yeah, I never stop hoping I'd marry the first love of my love, but we all know how scarce that situation is. Sid-Rid's journey has been one of adapting, compromising, and knowing. Something which should be the very touchstone of any marriage. It's been one of spontaneity, where Sid does not make any plans to make Ridz happy, it just happens; where Ridz does not plan to start falling in love, it just happens. You can relate to their life as closely as one could to life, and that's always been the best thing that's drawn me to them.

Oh you know, a lot of AR fans would contest me, but then, I really am adamant on my choices. πŸ˜† You know, I was an AR fan too, somewhere deep down, will always remain one. But Sid-Ridz definitely are more real to me, since AR make you dream, whereas Siddima wake you up to face reality, and oh, what a beautiful reality it is. It takes a lot to accept someone knowing he/she loves someone else, it takes even more to accept that they'll never ever love you as much, but then, it takes very few people to understand that life does seldom work the dream world way, but most often the SR way... πŸ˜›

Hi Sneha,

I think this is the first time  you are replying in a topic of mine , is it? 😳

All i can say is that you've put your reasons for liking SR very lucidly and in a very transparent manner. True, AR make you dream while SR wake you up to reality and give you hope that you really can pick up threads and stitch back a fairytale. There is no comparison between SR and AR because they are two completely different kinds of loves from two totally different worlds.

You are right. It takes a lot to marry and accept someone knowing fully well that maybe you will never love them back or they will never love you back. And just as flowers find way through cracked cement walls, love come softly. Beautiful.

For me and many others, irrespective of what happens in the show, SR will always be the one - our couple. For the reasons that you just enlisted.

P.S- I love your Benji-Dia avi.

Thank you so much for replying and I really appreciate your honesty.

GOD bless you.
πŸ€—
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

As far as I am concerned , I like SR because of the journey that they have come through and how in a short cspan of time , they have built a relationship laboriously. Chemitsry works to the couple's advantage , true but that is not the only reason that a couple clicks. It is the overall package that makes a couple attractive and intriguing. That KW-JW brought SR to life has worked to the advantage of the couple.

Pocs!!! u said it all... and I am with you!!! This is why SR works for me!!!
-Sneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Hi Sneha,

I think this is the first time  you are replying in a topic of mine , is it? 😳

All i can say is that you've put your reasons for liking SR very lucidly and in a very transparent manner. True, AR make you dream while SR wake you up to reality and give you hope that you really can pick up threads and stitch back a fairytale. There is no comparison between SR and AR because they are two completely different kinds of loves from two totally different worlds.

You are right. It takes a lot to marry and accept someone knowing fully well that maybe you will never love them back or they will never love you back. And just as flowers find way through cracked cement walls, love come softly. Beautiful.

For me and many others, irrespective of what happens in the show, SR will always be the one - our couple. For the reasons that you just enlisted.

P.S- I love your Benji-Dia avi.

Thank you so much for replying and I really appreciate your honesty.

GOD bless you.
πŸ€—

Hey again!

Well, unless you used to be on the forum ages ago and have changed your ID recently, yeah I am guessing it might be the first time I am replying to one of your threads, which is actually the second after my come back! πŸ˜†

Thank you! It's really very sweet of you to say all these kind words. Yeah, I also believe they are two very different couples, but since I've always been more of a KaSu fan, you'll find me being more of a JeRan fan now. But personally, I think it's the characters that come first. Siddima have always been THE most real couple for me. πŸ˜‰

Thank you for replying back! That's really sweet.

Hugs,
Sneha

P.S Well thanks, but I guess it goes more to the person who's made it from the MJHT forum. πŸ˜† I just adore Benji-Dia. For the same reasons again. The reality behind them. If you watch it, you'll know that Benji-Dia make you realise that you FALL in love gradually but firmly. And also that you don't always need the smartest dude around the town, but the one that would make YOU the happiest. Sometimes, I guess without realizing, even the worst of creatives spin off the best of stories. πŸ˜‰
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nice topic n agree with everything u said πŸ‘πŸΌ

what drew me to SR was they are very different couple....unique in thier own way! SR are not an everyday couple...thier love is not first love but its more deep n pure! thats what i feel 😳
.....Sid Ridz two very different people brought together by fate...having little in common expect both were nursing abroken heart at that time but together they decide to give love n life another chance!
n the painful journey they have shared n how they have changed each other for the better is something that touched my heart!
Sids goodness his unconditional love for Ridz n the unspoken trust that was there even before love happened esp ridz knowing that  Sid wil always be there for her....is something i havnt seen before n thats what drew me to SR more!
n like everyone says for me to SR are soulmates! n for me they truly are each others better halves...who complete each other! n yes they are meant to be! 😳
and oh Jeran...truly a chemistrilious pair!! one of the Big reasons i love SR!😳
Edited by sugaryanu - 14 years ago