Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
nidiz - lol yeah..i had it in mind aldready, so yeah!..thanks..well i have only one Riddhima..she's not married as of yet..

sadi - aww thanks for the sweet comment! :)

sanam - thanks..sure!

pooja - well ull see πŸ˜‰..thanks..np..

nj - yeah im hoping it'll work out!..thanks :)..

nikita - thanks, yeah sure, take ur time.

nidha di - edit soon :P

radz - lol yeah thats why i was scared of starting this fic! ..n def don't want any fights..thanks..np..yeah sure.

thanks soni..posting it soon!

habs - thanks..well yeah obviously, but shes a confused person, but a lil diff from the confused Ridz of DMG!..SidMa is Sid and Ridz..

steffz - np..thanks!..oh, do read it, its amazing!..i read it so many times, n i realized i can't keep doing that..so keeping it alive by writing this!..n also, thanks for recommending it, even though i hardly wrote anything 😳

thanks kanky..sure!

zaf - lol total masala, i tell you! πŸ˜‰..yeah sure!

sunaina - thanks..np..

sanam di - thanks..yeah i did..😳..couldn't keep it inside my head!..sure..

thanks sumi di!..

thanks anam

vini - thanks...sure!

rav - thanks, will post the CS soon!

niki - thanks, yeah sure!

aliya - thanks, sure!

thank you jot!

thanks chan..

sarah - aww thanks!..love you too, np!

sanjana - thanks..sure..np..

aly - thanks..yeah sure!

garima - thanks..yeah i will!..well ill try to do it soon, but its a lil hard with school n stuff!..yeah, sorry about that..def!..πŸ˜‰..np..kk!

simi - thanks! :)..lol i don't mind ur dhamki!..i truly understand..n ive chosen wisely i feel, according to the character!..yeah sure..np..

pinguunique - thanks..sure!..wts ur name, btw?

mel - thanks..np..

phew, kidding! :P..thanks for the response guys, never expected it with the two clashing couples in the picture! 😳

aish_punk thumbnail

Character Sketch

Riddhima Gupta

Beautiful, descent and every man's desire. She exudes a confidence which is one of the most attractive parts about her! She is an asipiring actor, but not very lucky..Her dad was the once famous actor, Shashank Gupta. She survives only for herself, and doesn't look forward to anyone else in her life either.

Siddhant Modi

He does a few supporting roles here and there. He wants to establish as an awesome actor, but its not really happening. He was married to Tamanna Bisht in his early days. Her father was a financer, which sort of helped him. He had no other choice!

Armaan Mallik

Dangerous – No other word could describe him better. He is an actor, but its not due to luck or sheer hard work. Its only due to his criminal activities. He is a two-faced man, showing the world one thing and behind it, one thing. But the truth is no one knows the real him, and the reason why he got into such stuff. He got married to Suvarna only because of her father.

Tamanna Modi

She is the wife of Siddhant Modi. She loves him immensely but sadly doesn't get that back in return. She knows that Sid got married to her due to circumstances but now that they're married he'll have to love her back. She is willing to wait though she knows it'll take a lot of  time. She puts on an innocent face, but that's not all about her.

Suvarna Mallik.

Her dad Sumit Moretti got her married to Armaan Mallik. She surely doesn't mind but it wasn't due to her will. But atleast she had got a hot-looking guy as her husband. She was very understanding and never questioned her husband. She was well aware of the activities her husband and father were involved in, but she didn't  care.

Sumit Moretti

He is The mafia. He has struggled so much in his earlier days, that he had to adopt curved methods. He knew the world was not going to change, so its better he changed his way. The only reason he got Suvarna married to Armaan was because he had the confidence in Armaan of taking the league forward. He was proud to be his father-in-law!

3 lives struck in a situation, they never wanted to imagine.

i know u guys are pissed because Armaan and Sid are aldready married, so whats the point? But actually, that was the way it was meant to be.

ill try to update the 1st part asap, but i still have to write it. Since i have the basic idea in my mind, it wont' take too long.

-aish

iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yay, me first πŸ˜ƒ

Pissed? Of course we are not pissed, I aint pissed at all, Armaan and Sid being married with numerous other interesting twists makes the story all the thrilling.
Waiting to read it! The CS is way better than I had estimated πŸ˜†

Thanks for the PM. Continue soon

- Steff

Edited by -Steffz- - 14 years ago
Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow aish...!!

grt cs...!!

i mean okay...so armaan n sid already married...!!
so new twists n turns all d way...!!

nyways do updt soon...!!

b/w i hav a feelin dat betrayer may be armaan...!!

is dat...??
we'll see it...but i hav no probs...sid or armaan....it's ur wish...!!

i noe u'll give sumthin gud to us...!!

--radz--
Edited by xxiheartmexx - 14 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail

Steff - oh, am glad u got the point! :D..lol, thanks!..sure..np!

radz - thanks! :)..yeah, that was the whole point of it!..well i can't really disclose that now :P..but both love her, its just that she feels one of them betrayed her!..thats great!..n really sweet :)

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aish this is so exciting....they are married but still...love the character sketches!!

hey aish

WOw A & S r married

niceeee i realli like it

its not a simple story will have many twists

which i'm very much looking forward too

& luv ur description os ridzz!!

con't soooonn

-sanam-

aish_punk thumbnail
sumi di - thanks, yeah that'll be the whole twist element.

sanam di - glad u like it! :) yeah ur right!..aww thanks..ridz will be a very interesting character! ;)
vruls thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved ur characte skecht to bits
its just so mysterious n cool
pls pls pls do update soon
love sanam
n thanks for ur pm
aish_punk thumbnail
sanam - aww thanks!..sure i will!..np..