Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: basket_101

hey!
just read the CS and the first part..
its interesting...
very nicely written!!
and the question yu asked...
i personally dun want to see armaan as the "bad" guy in the past...  but then its up to you.. depends how yu choose him to be..
so i dun mind..
either one.. =)
anyways.,..
i wud love to be pmed for this ff =D
HiNaL..

btw.. r yu frum canada??

Hey, thanks for commenting.
& thanks for the complement 😳
sure I'll add yu 2 my PM list
& yes i am from Canada πŸ˜ƒ
~Simmi

Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part
and interesting too
do add me
-midnightsun- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesum concept sweety... amazing plz pm me...xx
ankitajain94 thumbnail
Hey
Loved d part
Continue soon
I personally don't want 2 see Armaan as a bad guy,it's ur wish it is ur ff
Plz add me 2 ur pm's list 
X..Niha..X thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey great ff . Do pm me and pls try not to make Armaan the bad guy .
MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Guys ! First of all:

Nihakapoor

Aishar

ankitajain94

-rav-

naureen_aly

bloodline

BABY-GIRL7

Navtinder

Robin_M

basket_101

sisgeo

dhruvikaluvsKSG

sasya

aamirkhanfan

AbhiNikiLuver

me_loveygul

Thank you guys for commmenting/liking.

& ofcourse giving your suggestions πŸ˜ƒ

So sory It took me time to update but

when you have a brother like mine, it's a

struggle to get the computer to yourself,

especially since he watches IPl all day long.

Neways enough of me, heres the next part! :

part1 on page2

CHAPTER 2:

As Ridhima looked up a gasp escaped her lips. She was looking right at a cold and furious Muskaan, not the one she had left behind a year ago. Not her bubbly, enthusiastic, best friend Muskaan but a distant stranger. She looked over at Bi and noticed that there was still a faint smile on her lips. Could she possibly have still been in contact with Muskaan after Ridhima left? There was nothing wrong with that but she wondered if….

"Oh Muskaan beta please come in!" Bi said politely. Muskaan looked Ridhima up and down grudgingly and shook her head.

"No thanks Bi. I just came to let you know that now the Rahul's running the company anymore, there is going to be a board meeting tomorrow at 2 o'clock. Sharp." And with that Muskaan turned her back and walked out. Not even sparing Ridhima another glance. The message of course had been for Ridhima not Bi. Ridhima sighed as Bi had a pleading look in her eyes. She was worried and Ridhima could tell.

"Don't Worry Bi, everything will be okay" Ridhima said hopefully.

"Maybe I still have a chance to mend things up ?" thought Ridhima, "I mean she came to deliver the message herself, she wanted to see me, otherwise she would have just called"  Yes she could've called but Muskaan had something else in mind, and it didn't have anything to do with being friends with Ridhima again.

"I can't believe she's back!" fumed Muskaan. Her best friends, now and for the past year since Ridhima left, Anjali looked up. Anjali shook her head, "I can't believe you're still worrying about her!?!" she said. Muskaan glared at Anjali, she could be so stupid at times. "How can I not worry? The only reason I went there today was to see if she was there with my own eyes and she was!" exclaimed Muskaan, "How am I going to put up with the sight of her for the rest of my life when I never wanna see her again, I hate her !" Muskaan had to do something, she wasn't going to sit back and watch and pretend like nothing changed over the past year because sadly everything had changed. She had to do something but right now she had to figure out a way to tell her brother, Armaan, because she still didn't know how he would react. He was never affected by Ridhima leaving. Muskaan was happy about that though, because now she knew that he was only best friends with Ridhima because of her. That made her smile.

When Ridhima woke up the next morning it was one o'clock, in the afternoon! "Sh*t," she thought, "Jet lag!" She jumped out of bed and ran down to munch down a quick breakfast than get ready. Muskaan's words were still echoing in her head, " 2 o'clock. Sharp." She shuddered remembering the cold stare she had received, why hadn't Bi woken her up she thought gulping down the last of coffee. Just than Bi appeared in the kitchen.

"Sorry beta who.." began Bi.

"It's okay Bi, I don't have time, got to go bye!?!!" Ridhima kissed Bi's cheek and ran up to her room to get ready.

Ridhima couldn't even think straight right now so how was she supposed to pick an outfit for the first day. She spent 10 minutes rummaging through her cloths and then she noticed her cloths laid out neatly on the couch in her room.  She smacked her forehead, "Oh My Gosh! I put them out myself and forgot." She took a quick shower and put on her simple black dress with a matching black blazer. "Oh I look to simple," thought Ridhima. She spotted her little diamond set that her father had gifted her on her sixteenth birthday. She had never worn it. But now she wanted to, she wanted to make her father proud in her and most of all she wanted to move on in life. She picked up the small diamond studs and the matching necklace and slipped them on. She indulged herself lastly in a simple, diamond bracelet. She put herself together and looked up in the mirror. It was 1:30 she noticed, "Alright Ms. Gupta," she said to herself, "You can do this."

When she arrived at the hotel she realized that there were only five minutes left until the meeting began, which meant that she almost wouldn't make it there on time. She ran in her heels to the elevator and made her way up to the 22nd floor. There were employee's around her that acknowledged her presence and began to interact with her.

'Oh god," Ridhima said out loud, "I'm late would you please get out of the way!"

But the swarm was just getting bigger and she couldn't tell if they were here to see now as she noticed them talk to each other. It wasn't until she heard someone say, " I heard she hot, lemme see the new boss." That anger shot up in her and she darted through the crowd. When she looked back her eyes grew in surprise, "Wow, that many people wanted to meet me?" She thought sadly as she didn't have time to greet anyone professionally. Clumsily looking back she didn't realize she was about to walk into someone until she felt a rock hard chest hit her. She gasped slightly as she noticed she was going straight for the ground until someone's soft hands encircled her. Normally Ridhima would have freaked and thrown a fit if someone had grabbed her like that. And she was about to, without even realizing that the person saved her. But as she opened her mouth to speak it closed almost automatically when she looked into his soft, blue eyes. All the background chatter faded away as Ridhima tried to identify his face. But how could he forget?

"Ridhima?" he asked softly as his eyebrows furrowed in confusion and surprise.

Okay so I am about to start PMing now πŸ˜ƒ

Please keep commenting, I noe I can't always

reply but I try to, plus you have to comment if

you want to be on the Pm list πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Thanks, Next update is already in progress.

~Simmi

dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyy simi dear
lovely part
i hope the best friends get toogether
n i guess the one whom ridz hit is armaan
cont soon

luv dhruvika
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow loved the 2 parts
and i bet its armaan whu has caught riddhima at the end
and yur ff is very suspiciouss...and mysterious...i wanna noe ridz past..:) cant wait!
updatee soon!
and PM me as well:)
navtinder thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great part, i bet it's armaan that caught her. hope they both become friends again. wanna know ridz past now.
Continue soon
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice part
hope muskaan and riddhima become best frd again