NEW AR FF:"And Love Follows" IMP APLG NOTE P12

MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys! I'm starting an FF based on Armaan & Ridhima. There aren't many on them these days I've noticed. πŸ˜• The story will be different than DMG but the characters will be from there. This is an outlook on what the story is about. If I get a good response than I'll continue it. BTW it is a love story just so you guys noe...  So here it is ~Simmi.

It had been a long year for Ridhima. Not only had she moved to England for a year of school but now she had to go back and face everyone she left wordlessly in India again. Her two bestfriends, who were practically her only friends, her bi and her long left neighbourhood. As if leaving India after the tragic incident hadn't been hard enough now getting her life back would be harder. Her bestfriend Muskaan hates her, Anjali has moved on in life and Muskaan's annoying brother Armaan has suddenly become the hottest guy around. Watch Ridhima detangle her friendship and find her true love in this story called "And Love Follows" .

So how was the concept?  😊 Should I continue with? πŸ˜ƒ  Please comment, criticize and give me some suggestions, Thanks ! ~Simmi  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Chapters:

1- PAGE 2

2- PAGE 4 

3 - PAGE 6

4 - PAGE 8

5 - PAGE 9

PM LIST:
.:.MONA.:.
Navtinder
Mehak09
blessing-beauty

dhruvikaluvsKSG

JULIEL

loveoflifeksg
nihakapoor
ankitajain94
aishar
karanshraddha4

naureen_aly
-rav-
music_l0ver036
micks
choco_pie92
funkybratz
dipu

kweetrockstar
prettyasjen
amritafan

( COMMENT AND TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO BE ON IT πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ )
Edited by x-hc-x - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey sounds interesting...udpate soon...keep up the great work..do pm me wenever u update.
❀️MONA

Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

hey sounds interesting...udpate soon...keep up the great work..do pm me wenever u update.

❀️MONA

Hey thanks for commenting !
Sure I'll pm you soon πŸ˜ƒ
~Simmi

😳
navtinder thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sounds interesting. Please continue soon. Add me to your pm list. Would love to read further
mehak09 thumbnail
Looking forward to read:)...do pm when you update:)
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

nice concept

would love 2 read more

dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyy dear
wow 1 more ff from u
cool
cont soon
n do pm me whenever u update
n also cont the other one

luv dhruvika
CHARACTER SKETCH:

Ridhima Gupta- At the age of 19 and half just before she turned 20, Ridhima was a beautiful, educated and mature woman. She was every man's desire and dream. Ridhima on the other hand paid no attention to all this. She had a dark past which had always come in the way of her brighter future that she wanted. Unable to take the dread any longer, Ridhima had left India to pursue a new life and continue her education in England. Sadly that did not work out because of her parents death and the responsibility of their property on her. Ridhima only had 2 best friends and a bi who she left back in India, but would do anything for.

Muskaan Malik- She is 20 years old, A year older than Ridhima because her birthday is in January (you know that school system stuff where a year of school gets cut off for people with birthdays in January right?πŸ˜›), yet acts like a teenager. Well at least she used to before she got betrayed by her best friend Ridhima who left her. She doesn't trust many people in life other than her friend Anjali and Ridhima's bi, who she had grown up with so she couldn't hate even after Ridhima left, and her twin brother Armaan. She currently is working with Armaan in their late parent's big company called Malik Corp.

Armaan Malik- Same age as Muskaan (20 duh they're twins !)He had always been ignored and considered an outsider in school. The only friends he had were his best friends Ridhima and his sister Muskaan. He knew that Ridhima left he just didn't know why and Muskaan and bi would never tell him. He didn't try to figure it out either because when Ridhima left suddenly he became popular in his senior year of school. The problem wasn't that he wasn't hot or anything, he was way too over protective of his sister and in a way because of Muskaan girls never dated him. But in his senior year he just blossomed and graduated as hotter than ever. The same thing happened to Muskaan who joined Anjali's popular clique. Armaan had never missed the presence of Ridhima because he partied it off with girls but he knew that Ridhima left a hole in Muskaan's heart that could never be healed or covered, well that's what he thought. (Armaan is the owner of Malik Corp. along with his sister Muskaan who helps him run it)

Bi- In her 60's! Has raised basically Ridhima, Muskaan and Armaan. She knows them inside out and though she never tries to interfere between them, she has always been there for them equally even though she was Ridhima's bi.

Anjali Singh- 19 years old. She used to be the typical popular drama queen in high school but one incident she saw on the last day before grade 11 changed her life. She's never told anyone about it and never did anything about it either. After this incident she befriended Muskaan Malik and Armaan Malik and slowly she brought them up into the popular life in high school during their senior year.

Well there it is! There are some side characters but I only wanted to write an outlook on the characters that really affect the story. So comment/like and critise πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³  PS. part one should be up by today. πŸ˜ƒ
~Simmi
JULIEL thumbnail
sounds very interesting!!! looking forward to the update!!!
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice character sketch...cant wait to read and find out the secret ridz has left india for....update soon...will be waiting...thankx 4 the PM..
❀️MONA