Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

9th march -

episode was as bad as before.but really hoping something new and fresh would happen rather than atma or cameo.well why is everything so blundered.why is rkab not the same as before why is sampurn doing this??????

i m really tired i cant see my anjali in more pain i start crying when she cries.her crying days have started😭

i would give it a 5/10

⭐️

Edited by chocolate_boy - 14 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ufffffffffffffffff.......choco, crying days started? was there ever a time she didn't cry? glad i didnt see the epi
chocolate_boy thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

ufffffffffffffffff.......choco, crying days started? was there ever a time she didn't cry? glad i didnt see the epi

u r glad u didnt see epi dear??u know how it feels when i cant watch rkab for powercut????i sit in the toilet and cry like rani????probably i m becoming like rani?????

and yes she didnt cry for a long period when she was detective in angad track🥱

Edited by chocolate_boy - 14 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
well its okay that you cry like rani but why in toilet???? i never saw her crying in there(plz forgive me, nasty joke)😆
chocolate_boy thumbnail

well its okay that you cry like rani but why in toilet???? i never saw her crying in there(plz forgive me, nasty joke)😆

although its totally out of topic but stiull i m telling that we should not show our weakness to others yes i cry very much but my family hardl;y notices it as i cry in toilet or bed........most of them were related to serials and i would say rkab made me cry a lot...A LOT

and yes rani didnt cry in toilet but i think she cries everywhere and her tears dont need to be wasted it has to be shown to her family

as in angad track not a single time she fainted(only thrice in beginning)and after he went away she started the whole thing and in godh bharayi ceremony she was really plain and just after coming from hospital her tummy increased a lot!!!!!🥱

usmrasul thumbnail
can we plz stop complaining about her grown tummy? we all wanted to see her that way and sudden or not, we are seeing

from my part i am happy as many actress dont have the guts or feelings to play such condition but glad to know that Anjali dont have those problems
chocolate_boy thumbnail

yes usma ragini did not deliver baby for bneing fat

atleast anjali is not thinking of glamour just being normal and being so cute

usmrasul thumbnail
if the Trantik is not a permanent character for a month then its okay that we see Rani in pain for a while but i think Rani will only kill yuvraj that way and then you-know-who will come to know that doctors were wrong again and Rani will be devastated for being a fool
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

can we plz stop complaining about her grown tummy? we all wanted to see her that way and sudden or not, we are seeing

from my part i am happy as many actress dont have the guts or feelings to play such condition but glad to know that Anjali dont have those problems

i agree with u usmrasul.i really wanted to see rani's grown tummy and most of us did ,so we should not complain about that, otherwise gobar will take notice n  will reverse all those things.

usmrasul thumbnail
smiley glad that you feel the same way but Anjali is looking fabulous yet but Sampurn is using that in a bad way 😡