Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
10 march:
epi was good in sense that you-know-who could stop Rani from her madness....but  am sure its a ghost track...too afraid  that Rani might do something more stupid for love of baby
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
10th March :

For the first time in this track, i liked the epi for some reasons.Dont get irritated as i know its a matter of a single epi only.๐Ÿ˜•

1.Yudi decided that he has to tell Amma so she could easily console Rani as she is mother. In that scene i found a complete logic as mother is the only person in this world to whom you can share anything and she will be always with you in any circumstances.

2. He decided to go himself rather than calling her and got to know if she wasn't come last night.

3. Bhanu spoke truth instead of telling lie and Yudi dude directly jumped onto a conclusion if Rani is going to do something harmful.And without knowing that where she is๐Ÿคฃ he ran towards the right place where Rani was about to walk on fire.

4.Guards n Yudi dude were so active in catching dhongi baba mission.๐Ÿ˜ŽThey get back gehnay in a blink of an eye.๐Ÿ‘Mujhay shahi kangan ki bari fikar thi bhai๐Ÿ˜”but now me happy happy๐Ÿ˜›

5.Anjali acting was superb when she was crying . I love Yudi's dialogue as well '' Paagal pana band kijiye Rani ''๐Ÿ˜ต Chalo dude realized that Rani is going paagal to get a kid so from now onwards he could take care of her acts. (Hope only)๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

6.Rani's ka dukh daikh kay buhat sad hun main . Yudi bhi buhat dukhi hai .๐Ÿ˜”

Chalo ab Bloopers:โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜† (As RKAB is incomplete)

Doctor was checking BP without inserting stethoscope in her ear๐Ÿคก is kay paas apnay kaanon ka aik spare set tha kya?๐Ÿค”jo isnay sphygmomanometer main lagaya tha kyunkay wahin daikh rahi thi๐Ÿคฃ....BP check karna to mujhay bhi aata hai bhai ๐Ÿ˜Žlekin us doctor ki tarah nahin๐Ÿ˜†

Yudi didnt listen to whole conversation of Bhali and immediately reached to catch Rani and in the mean time he had ordered guard to impound that Dhongi baba(Good speed dude) ๐Ÿคฃ

I liked the pace with all bloopers. Aj ki epi main itni sensibility ki ummed nahin thi phir bhi somehow it was there.๐Ÿ˜•

End was bakwaas with that awful music.Aatma ka chakkar.๐Ÿฅฑ

Edited by Faiza_sam - 14 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Thanks God, Yudi stopped her madness. But Usma i watched episode the day
before and I agree with you, i liked Anjali even
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: usmrasul

10 march:
epi was good in sense that you-know-who could stop Rani from her madness....but  am sure its a ghost track...too afraid  that Rani might do something more stupid for love of baby

usma you know who always initially stop rani but rani the great always forced him to change his decision.......
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
10th march-
Rani was the centre of attraction.Her acting skills improved a lot and she has become more beautiful by the way.Sorry but i think Yudi became fat and he used to look more hansome and his acting has also degraded probably of less importance Sampurn is giving him.But I loved Amma's presence and the entry of the ghost.Probably the ghost will look like a very scary one.Atleast it can grab more audience.
darshana23 thumbnail
oyyyeee chocalate boy... its ok to praise Rani but dont dare
to say anything about Yudi.....
usmrasul thumbnail
i want a baby ghost who will become a good ghost like casper and wont harm yura
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: darshana23

oyyyeee chocalate boy... its ok to praise Rani but dont dare
to say anything about Yudi.....

sorry darshana but its true yudi became fat and its ok bcoz people actually get fat by years i got too.
and before 2 years no one was like yudi he was unique and the most handsome and still he is but u know as story changes like importance too changed and he no longer acts like a unmarried lover........ohhh those days ๐Ÿ˜
hopefully we will get to see something sensible here yes now i m thinking positive
usmrasul thumbnail
feel too good today...good epi and everything....hope this continues
darshana23 thumbnail
Chalo bahut dino baad essay likh sakate hain... faizu I am here to give you company.....

1) Starting with first scene, chalo Kali atleast told Bhanu that why she took Rani to that chamtakari baba. And yeh Rani maiyya super pagal. I agree a mother can only take decision to walk on fire for her baby and no one else. But why you will do that when ur child is not born yet. And ur critical condition could lead to more critical condition for baby...... Cant she give a thought?

2) Yeh second scene main kya "Rani ki mataji" chal raha tha?? Cant they call her "Amma"? Yudi said it twice; Bhnumi said it once and I was like areeyy ab yeh mataji, mataji band karo ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

3) Faizu blooper sahi the.. Without listening almost nothing; Yudi got clue where Rani is?? Baki time to mute convo dikhate hain; iss time nahi dikha sakte???

4) Chocolate boy, dont dare to call anything to Yudi? How could you call him fat?? Areey yaar, we still drool over him when he starts running. Bas dhadkanein tham jaati hain!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Bas ab jyada nahi bolati warna IF ki ladkiya ji bhar ke gaaliya dengi.

5) So finally Yudi stopped Rani from doing her madness. But iss Rani ko Yudi ke kasam ki koi value hi nahi.. Khud to duniya bhar ko kasam deti rahati hain... This is not fair my dear Rani!!

6) That scene was really touchy when Rani tells Yudi that why this always happens with them and she needs kid at any cost. I wish if that scene would have more length rather than doctors checking medical report twice. Anjali was fab in that scene. Kapil was good support.

7) Someone please change that maroon saree. Even Bhanu and Kali's costume look rich in front of that.

8) Yeh kya?? Rani ab andhere se dari nahi?? kyaa baat hain!! Lekin yeh firse kya hawa, ped, jungle ka natak hain??? Dekhate hain...

Overall episode was good! But we never know what we will have in our plate for next day!