Mayur & SK Fic: ~Cupid Struck Again~Part1/Pg1

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys
I am here with a bit change as Mayur are there instead of AR but the story demanded them and here it is

~INTRO~

It was there last year as student of Photograph and Cinematography.......& now was the time of there FINAL PROJECT

They were asked to cover the life of a personality..........And instantly she know, who's life she is going to cover..

She looked at the Main Cover of the Book...........
Life After Misery........That was the only one book wrote down by her Favorite Writer.....

That single book broke all the records in just a go.......it was a love story that bosom in the country in war state..........She looked at the right bottom of the cover and read the name.....

Sujal..

How she wished to know him in personal..........She wanted to know why he stopped writing after that single novel......She wanted to know, where is he now as its 5 years before this novel came into the market

Mayank look at her deeply looking into the book.........Gently placing his hand on her shook her

"Nupur..........why are you so serious?" He know the reason but just want her to say

"Mayank, its five years since i am reading this novel and i am so in love with this piece of writing..........i am just curious to know why Sujal stopped writing...........there is no news about him in all these years...........Cant i get a chance to meet him?"

He rubbed her shoulders..............He know reading was her addiction and as this story left her trembled, she really is curious and as arrogant she is, nothing can stopped her

And as much he love her, he know there is no other way for her but just to help her find her favorite writer

And the journey start................Journey to exploring the Love, which was lost somewhere.........

(This was my story ~Cupid Just Struck~ which i stopped long back................but here is a shorter version of that fic so do read and comment...........)

luv ya

lolz
ana

Edited by cool_SK - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Part 1-Our Journey

She looked into her 7th semester report........

"You are doing good Nupur Sharma" She smiled as put them away into the closet and turned to see her sweetest husband

"Mayank, can you ever leave this newspaper" She was a little jealous with it........Mayank smiled as it was her daily dialogue

Sitting down on the bed, she looked at him still deep into the newspaper

"Sometimes, i feel that this newspaper is my SAUTAN.............you take more interest.....i mean deep interest in that than me" Nupur said just for fun...........its their routine matter

Smiling Mayank put away the newspaper and hug her from the side

"Nupur, you really look so cute in your sweet GUSSA?"

"Am I?" As mayank nod, nupur get of the pillow and start hitting him

"How am i looking now?" She said hitting him as he smiled

"Stop it my wildcat"

"Uhh.......wildcat? Mayank Sharma.........you are finished" Mayank get up from the bed and run around the room.........as she chased him

They married 6 months back due to the sickness of her father.............They both were students and were asked for each other long back as Nupur father and Mayank father were great friends.........and so were they...........They love each other like anything and as Nupur father told them the decision, the accepted it saying

"Aj yaan kal tau usay is ghar ki baho banana hi hai..........tau aj kyoun nahi" And then, they got married

It was there final semester and both were doing exceedingly well..............Just this Final Project of them need a look..

"Nupur stop........." as mayank saw her going to hit the chair...

"I defeat..........sorry....." Nupur stop as a smile take place on her lips

Mayank slowly come beside him and kiss her temple

"I know i am a bit possessive about my newspaper but i got some great news for you in there"

Nupur look up excited

"tell me? tell me?" Mayank got the newspaper and let her see

"Sujal Garewal is running an Orphange and School in Pune" Nupur get so happy with the news and kissed him all over his face

"Wow..........i never knew my wife is so romantic?" he said hitting her by his shoulder as Nupur blush

"Ok now what we are going to do?" Nupur asked excited

"I am going to booked two tickets to Pune of tomorrow as the project need to be submit in 2 week period"

"But Mumma and Dady ji?" Nupur asked concerned............she love his parents and treat them as her own.........Being only daughter, she never stay away from his father and was always close to Mayank mother as her own mother died when she was little

"I will tell them..........the know about our project.." Mayank put on his shoes as he was leaving to the station

"Biwi........just pack a little stuff of ours..........I will be back in sometime" Kissing her cheek, he left to the station

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Beta, take care of yourselves and do call us time to time" Mayank Mother Maya was always such caring

"Sure mamma" nupur and mayank bend down to take ashirwad

"Jeetay raho..........i wish you dady too must be here but he has an important meeting in office"

"Dont worry Mamma..........we wished him in the morning" As the train whistle, Mayank and Nupur get on the train, waving by to her mother

Nupur took the window seat while mayank sat beside her............there was an old lady in the compartment along with them who was looking quite serious and whenever nupur and mayank smile, she use to passed them serious look

"How i wished we should be alone here? You looking really tempting in this red" Nupur blushed and hit him while the lady again pass them a evil look

"Mayank behave........" On nupur's warning, mayank give up

"As you say BIWI" She like him calling her BIWI..........it was something unique and not cheezy at all as she don't like couples who say cheezy words to each other just to make eachother happy.............she was not a "jaan" kind of a girl nor a "suniye" one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bhai,can you tell me where is this Ashi Orphange" Mayank stopped a man and asked him

"yes, just go straight..........its in the left side" Mayank and Nupur thanked them and moved forward

"mayank, i am feeling really excited, you know"

"I know nupur, but just behave naturally in front on him.............we need to know his life.........."

"ok" Nupur get all serious and said

"hi, can we meet Sujal Garewal" Mayank asked the care taker of the orphanage

"I have to say sorry to you guys as he is not here at this time..........He is at the school right now..........anything important"

"Yes we are students from Mumbai college of arts and want to write his biography as our final project"

"Thats surly great as no one ever looked into his life before..........you can stay here, he will get back in the evening"

"Thank you" The caretaker, name Sapna took them into a spare room which was very beautiful.....

Nupur went to the window and pushed away the curtains to have a clear look of the Garden Area of the orphanage where children were playing

Nupur feel a little depressed thinking about the orphans and just get shocked when mayank get a hold of her waist from behind and kiss her neck

"What happened BIWI?" he asked looking at the children

"Mayank, what is the life of these children?........i am feeling really bad.........."

Mayank kiss her cheek

"Don't get serious Nupur..........i know its harsh to them........but its a bitter reality of life.............May be God think that they deserve to make there own place in this world without there parents........they are blessed from God and i know, they are happy"

"May be you are right" she hold his hands which were tightly around her waist

"Mrs,Sharma........how about we consider it our 2nd honeymoon" Mayank said naughtily

"Mr.Sharma............you are really not going on with your name..........no Sharam?" She was above naughty than him

"Tch Tchh........Mrs.Sharma.......no Sharam here........" and he bit her earlobe

Coming Up: Meeting with Garewal

lolz
ana

Edited by cool_SK - 14 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
is it a mayur ff? count me in for reading it plz!
..oneOone.. thumbnail

ty monika
i hope u will like this

done a little addition in the intro

lolz
ana😳

..oneOone.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahaklovesmayur

is it a mayur ff? count me in for reading it plz!

yes it is a mixture of Mayur and SK

and you are added

lolz
ana😳

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Add Me to Pm List .
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow....thats an interesting start!! Sujal stopped writing n Mayur will be finding him...and guess thus we will knw abt SK love story while Mayur love will grow...hehe. Me n my assumptions...just let it be....I wud say...its a gr8 start dear....pls continue soon.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice part ana dear..........................and its SK story and i will certainly love it........................cont soon dear................
hgrhr thumbnail
If it has mayur...then i'm in too..!
gr8 start..!
do continue soon