anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Show starts with Fraser pointing gun at mannu and tells her to remember her Bhagawan and tries to shoot her but his hand is caught by another dashing Mannu's protector guess it you all, it is non other than our vey own Tatya guru. TG beats the life out of Fraser and throws him to the ground and is welcome by Sumer Singh feet. Seeing SS fraser says, you.

Mannu says it not only him see there are more and we see mannu's 3 dassi and nana bhau approaching. Mannu tells him these kanya are not ordinary kanya but these are her army. From today be aware and if you torture anyone I will not leave you. If I become Jhansi Ki Rani or not but will definately end your SamRajya (reigns) Fraser runs and the title song is playing in the background.

MB is ashamed and is crying. Mannu goes and gets her dupatta and covers her while the other gang does not look happy.

Mannu says no matter what you did to me but I will always consider you my big sister. MB runs aways mannu tries to run behind her but TG stops her and says she needs to be alone as she in pit of guilt, let her go.

Next day there is some Baba dancing and beating himself with Kore (am not sure what is it called in english). MB comes and takes the Kore from his hand and starts to beat herself and is remembering all the thing she has done to mannu and how mannu considers her older sister . Seeing her beating like this other people are worried. Some ladies sees this and they comes to Mannu and tells her that MB is gone mad and she is beating herself with kore.

Mannu says I thought she went to Rangsala (but remembers TG saying the guilty heart needs some quiet time alone.

Mannu says she needs to go to her but Indu didi says no she cannot go at this time since they have to go somewhere.

MB is still beating the life out of herself and she falls on the ground and starts crying histerically and says I am a very bad woman; I have no right to live and ask god to take her. MB says god will not even take some one like me either so I am gonna write my own death.

Sundar is putting medicine in Mannu's wound. Parachi ask her if it is hurting. Mannu says she wonders what is happening with her (MB). Parachi says but I am fine. Mannu says I am talking about MB and where she is. Moropant comes and tells mannnu to get ready soon as they have to go to PANCHTAWA ki pooja near the well.

Indu says don't worry kaka she will make mannu ready.

Moropant says you all are going

Parachi ask Kaka why this pooja is done by the well.

Moropant- in this pooja the bride pulls the water out of well in one hand and her sister helps. Parachi is happy and says I will help her and I will get ready soon and leaves. Moropant tells Indu to make Mannu ready as they have to leave before 2 pm. Indu says Okay and moropant leaves. Indu tells mannu not to go anywhere. Mannu says she want to save MB as she won't do something stupid and worries...

We see MB walking to the top of the hill and tries to jump while the another guy (the one who always give MB's update to the king. I don't know his name) comes to save her. MB wrestles with him saying leave me as I do not want to live. MB falls unconsious in his hand. He is worried seeing MB like this and runs to the river nearby and gets water and sprinkles and MB comes to concious. He says I know what you are going thru and tells her he know that she loves king very much and he knows the pain of loosing some one very dear. He says he people will says <Mallika baane ki khawish mein khubsurat bahana dudliya> she dreamed of becoming Mallika ..hearing his MB collapse again (Sorry guys, I cannot interpret their conversation as it was pure urdu/hindi).

He carrys MB in his arm...MB says you change the meaning of love, Khudabask. Were you ever in love too? He has flashback of meeting MB. He says but I never let her know of my love. My only desire is to see her happy. MB ask who is that lucky one. He says since I couldn't express her my love to her and I find it is sin to bring her name my mouth too and has tears in his eyes. MB calls him Khudabask

(Finally got his name I think MB called her Khudabask)

IN MANNU'S ROOM:

Sundar comes, Mannu ask if she found MB. Sundar says she was not in her room and her dassi doesnot know where she is either.

Mannu says, Indu did I have to go and find MB immediately.

MB comes and says Maharani sahiba

Pre-cap: MB says I will not leave you and will be with you and make sure there will no Vighna in your wedding and we see someone approaching Mahel....the lady might be villian

(Why are they dragging this marriage track, it is becoming boring..

Sorry for any mistakes....

[MEMBERONLY]

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels_rose12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gr8 update
oh and kore means a hunter in eng
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Anaa....nice epi. till i read the precap....dont understand why they are making the show into a regular soap with a new villan entering as soon as one villan has turned good😕
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update......Thanks a million.......😛
fuzzyface thumbnail
Will she ever become Jhansi ki rani??😕
this MB is really annoying 🤢