My heart longs to tell you my story,
Later on i will tell you, but for now,
All I can Say is,
I am really Sorry.

Comments and Criticisms wellcome, 😊
Tc,
MJ
xxx

MJ, wow!! That was beautiful. You have a way with words or should I say prose... You captured the emotions of these two so perfectly.
God bless you girl. You are a real talent.

Love,
Ash
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG first time im reading ur poem SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good πŸ‘
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey MJ
again a great poem
I am sorry -aha!! loved it..each word was so situational..
yuvi saying to naina..
u r too good..
do continue//
sri:-)
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww MJ this soooooooooooo WOW

wish he has strength to say the truth
sirf dil se kaam karo tum ...................πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
All I can Say is,
I am really Sorry.

WOW! There is such simplicity in your words - you have put across Yuvi's  dilemma and sadness so well. He is so scared to tell Naina the truth.
...anshu... thumbnail
hey mj

it was jst fantanstic
emotional as well as fun
i esp liked

She is my life,
without her there is no spice

koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

What do I say now.....running out of words.....its fantabulous....so true to their situation......Yuvi is feeling sorry for hiding the truth yet cannot confide in her coz he fears losing her.......true...she has become his life.......its amazingly written..

Thank you so much. Yes, i wonder what this secret will reveal, and how it will affect Naina.. as Yuvi is hiding it, it must be something bad!! *sigh* i so love this couple. Thanks for your lovely comments Priyanka!😊

Originally posted by: ash08

MJ, wow!! That was beautiful. You have a way with words or should I say prose... You captured the emotions of these two so perfectly.
God bless you girl. You are a real talent.

Love,
Ash

Thanks for your wonderful comments Ash. 😳 

Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

OMG first time im reading ur poem SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good πŸ‘

Thank you for replying. Apologies i dont know your name!!

Originally posted by: sri_4

hey MJ

again a great poem
I am sorry -aha!! loved it..each word was so situational..
yuvi saying to naina..
u r too good..
do continue//
sri:-)

Thanks Sri... 😊 I will try to continue soon !! Thanks for your apprecitation and coments.

Originally posted by: 1kaarzoo

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww MJ this soooooooooooo WOW

wish he has strength to say the truth
sirf dil se kaam karo tum ...................πŸ€—

Awww... Thanks Darling.. πŸ€— 
well, i hope Yuvi has the strenght to confront his demons and tell Naina the truth.. i hope he realises this soon!!

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

All I can Say is,
I am really Sorry.

WOW! There is such simplicity in your words - you have put across Yuvi's  dilemma and sadness so well. He is so scared to tell Naina the truth.

Thanks Poco Loco!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š Thanks for your comments.. Yes he is scared of telling her.. i wonder when he will be able to get rid of his demons.. you actually feel really sorry for him!!  *sigh* And thats what i was trying to portray.. Am glad i could convey that across! 😊

Originally posted by: ...anshu...

hey mj

it was jst fantanstic
emotional as well as fun
i esp liked

She is my life,
without her there is no spice

Hey Anshu...

Thanks for replying.. i am glad you liked it.. Yes, Spice is very important, not only in khaana but also in life.. πŸ˜† and in Yuvi's dull zindagi, who better than Naina to fill in the spice!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Thanks for your comments.
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey MJ, read all ur cllection of YuNa POEMs and commented to
1.Naina - A corner...
2.My reality Poem: Yuvi 2 Naina
3.Yuvi's forgiveness...........

First of all lemme me tell u r a gr8, fantanstic, magnificent, superb, innovative, and etc poet...and i just loved ur poems , they r just so emotion filled, romantic,situational,  forgivfull[if that's a word], and all of praises........AND U HAVE AWESUM - BLOSSOM TALENT FOR POETRY......

I READ ALL UR POEMS AND HERE IS A BRIEF REVIEW[FROM MAAH SIDE]:
1.Revenge:A well described yuvi's mission from hatred to regret....especially ending
"That eventually cut my own mane,
leaving me to feel a new kind of pain.
".
2.losing and gaining:All that i can say that yuvi shattered her dreams of fairytale, only what she wanted was sum true love from his deep heart but what in return was she got was only pain and grief.POOR PRINCESS.....she thought she would live her life merrily like a fairytale with her RAAJ.....but he turned out to be YUVRAAJ... LOVED the foll lines:
"For him it was just a game,
revenge was its name.".

3.Gratitude: Its very situational , abt how yuvi was grateful; for shashnk to let him stay him and he was very touched to see how easily shashank understood him and forgive  him. This were the exact feeling yuvi felt which were perfectly portrayed by you...
4.One chance: This is the poem that should be yuvi saying to naina, a well combination of his love and regret.Yuvi should realize that its not easy to absorb betrayal and he should understand that naina is the one that really should matter in ur life and which is greatly described  in this poem..LOVED THE FOLL LINES
"Where all that remains are our hearts".
5.Trust: This poem is my second fav.This is the PERFECT AND MAGNIFICENT Pot-ration of nainas  situation where she wants to believe in love of yuvi but is afraid to once again break and bruise her heart by the one person she cares foremost .I LOVED ALL LINES but most mattered was:
"If only you promse you are mine,
For now and for all times".

6.She gave me chance; This is sweet poem and i think u made it immeditely after Liqidified YuNa confession, i must say ur poet thoughts run very fast hehe lolz but seriuosly  i must say these were thoughts were in yuvi's mind when he emerged from pool.LOVED FOLL LINES;
For now and for all times
😳".
7.Mine to take:Very true, i was still confused why naina huigged him when she was still angry[as well as worreid], but ur poem cleared all my doubts. Naina forgave him becoz she saw deep LOVE AND REGRET in his eyes, she realized that neither she can run away from him nor hate him or ignore him.....
8.I m Sorry:This is based on Yuvi's new secret rite. Yaar i must tell u r just fantabulous and magnizing[magnifescent and amazing].Yuvi is sure regretting for again lying to naina but yet he is confident that once he will make her realise her love for him and gain her trust and then will tell truth JUST PERFECT. LOVED FOLL LINES:
"She is my life,
without her there is no spice,
Yet there are shadows,
that bury me down deep in the mellows.
"
.............................................................................................................................
but  my favourite was

My reality Poem: Yuvi 2 Naina

check my comment:http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1316672&TPN=3

P.S. : i have taken 1 hour to comment all ur poems .i must say u r just ummm YUNICIOUS........

koolaries4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sups2222

Hey MJ, read all ur cllection of YuNa POEMs and commented to
1.Naina - A corner...
2.My reality Poem: Yuvi 2 Naina
3.Yuvi's forgiveness...........

First of all lemme me tell u r a gr8, fantanstic, magnificent, superb, innovative, and etc poet...and i just loved ur poems , they r just so emotion filled, romantic,situational,  forgivfull[if that's a word], and all of praises........AND U HAVE AWESUM - BLOSSOM TALENT FOR POETRY......

Thank you. .😳

I READ ALL UR POEMS AND HERE IS A BRIEF REVIEW[FROM MAAH SIDE]:
1.Revenge:A well described yuvi's mission from hatred to regret....especially ending
"That eventually cut my own mane,
leaving me to feel a new kind of pain.
".
2.losing and gaining:All that i can say that yuvi shattered her dreams of fairytale, only what she wanted was sum true love from his deep heart but what in return was she got was only pain and grief.POOR PRINCESS.....she thought she would live her life merrily like a fairytale with her RAAJ.....but he turned out to be YUVRAAJ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†LOVED the foll lines:
"For him it was just a game,
revenge was its name.".

@ Blue: True,  she looked for Raaj, and found Yuvraaj.. but like she said... thoda dafood hai, leikin mein manage karlungi, kyunki woh mujhse bohot pyaar karta hai !! 😊

3.Gratitude: Its very situational , abt how yuvi was grateful; for shashnk to let him stay him and he was very touched to see how easily shashank understood him and forgive  him. This were the exact feeling yuvi felt which were perfectly portrayed by you...

Yes, actually, its so difficult to imagine how Yuvi must have felt.. and all he can do is tell Shashank Sorry and nothing else.. *sigh*

4.One chance: This is the poem that should be yuvi saying to naina, a well combination of his love and regret.Yuvi should realize that its not easy to absorb betrayal and he should understand that naina is the one that really should matter in ur life and which is greatly described  in this poem..LOVED THE FOLL LINES
"Where all that remains are our hearts".

Yes, where two lovers are, i dont think there's place for anybody else.. right?! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

5.Trust: This poem is my second fav.This is the PERFECT AND MAGNIFICENT Pot-ration of nainas  situation where she wants to believe in love of yuvi but is afraid to once again break and bruise her heart by the one person she cares foremost .I LOVED ALL LINES but most mattered was:
For now and for all times".

AAAwwww.. thank you soo much. honestly you are spoiling me too much Supriya!! 😳

Yes, Naina has taken a big leap by trusting Yuvi again but it has been a transition from fear to hope to have done that.. and thats what i tried to portray, and i am glad that the message has been conveyed!! 😊

6.She gave me chance; This is sweet poem and i think u made it immeditely after Liqidified YuNa confession, i must say ur poet thoughts run very fast hehe lolz but seriuosly  i must say these were thoughts were in yuvi's mind when he emerged from pool.LOVED FOLL LINES;
For now and for all times
😳".

Yes, i made it exactly after the liquified YuNa confession.. πŸ˜† and that too when i was about to go to sleep and these lines popped up in my head, and i got up to write them and my mom shouted at me!! πŸ˜†

7.Mine to take:Very true, i was still confused why naina huigged him when she was still angry[as well as worreid], but ur poem cleared all my doubts. Naina forgave him becoz she saw deep LOVE AND REGRET in his eyes, she realized that neither she can run away from him nor hate him or ignore him.....

You see, the problem with Ishq is, that is very very ajeeb... you can never understand it.. Even though Naina is supposed to be angry and hurt, her love superceedes her anger !! Thats why its ajeeb - you can give up your life without a second thought, and still be happy.. very ajeeb! *sigh*Yes, for Yuvi, the lines are apt - love me or hate me, but you cant ignore me!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

8.I m Sorry:This is based on Yuvi's new secret rite. Yaar i must tell u r just fantabulous and magnizing[magnifescent and amazing].Yuvi is sure regretting for again lying to naina but yet he is confident that once he will make her realise her love for him and gain her trust and then will tell truth JUST PERFECT. LOVED FOLL LINES:
"She is my life,
without her there is no spice,
Yet there are shadows,
that bury me down deep in the mellows.
"

Yes, thats his plan, to tell her later on, but since when do plans go as planned? hardly ever.. And although i can imagine his state of mind (and to an extent i agree to why he is doing it), i know that it will end up harming their relation.. for this, he is going to lose Naina!!

.............................................................................................................................
but  my favourite was

My reality Poem: Yuvi 2 Naina

check my comment:http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1316672&TPN=3 - i already have.. thank you for it.. 😊

P.S. : i have taken 1 hour to comment all ur poems .i must say u r just ummm YUNICIOUS........😍 πŸ˜†Thanks.. πŸ˜‰

Awwwww ...πŸ€— Thank you so much Supriya for your lovely comments. Seriously girl, you are spoiling me too much!! πŸ˜† And i am glad you liked the poems!!
koolaries4 thumbnail

Hey guys, this is my latest poem, expressing Yuvi's thoughts before and after the coffee date where he removes his shirt and gets her a rose, yet she is silent and then she confesses.. Hope you guys like it even though it's really long..😳 😊

For her...

For her I removed my shirt,
And with her I flirt,
If she tells me,
I would convert,
And her, I would never hurt.

Yet she refuses to profess,
The love she holds abreast,
Her feelings she tries to suppress,
And her I try to impress..

Finally she did declare,
The truth of our affairs,