Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MAYURfanatic

😳😳😳Correctt..kya kare yaar...OMG kal ya epi..Was it too hot na??...When he was teeling pratigya pratigya again agian!!

OMGGGGG me wannna himmm right now here!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳

yeahh..muahhhhhhhhhh

yessssssss kal ki epi kyaaa hes getting hotter n hotter day by day😭KIlling us😉
yaaaaaa his voice his eyes oh my my...he was lyk pratigya pratigya pratigyaa😳😳i wish arhaan meraa naam bhe aise hee leeee😛yes even i want HIM😆😭😳
kahan hoo arhaannn hamarey krishna krishan krishna😭😆😳MUWAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ra92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PrettyGirl19

yessssssss kal ki epi kyaaa hes getting hotter n hotter day by day😭KIlling us😉
yaaaaaa his voice his eyes oh my my...he was lyk pratigya pratigya pratigyaa😳😳i wish arhaan meraa naam bhe aise hee leeee😛yes even i want HIM😆😭😳
kahan hoo arhaannn hamarey krishna krishan krishna😭😆😳MUWAHHHHHHHHHHHH

eheheeh..u r totaly like me..PRatigya jaise woh naam le raha tha..with a intense Emotions WOOW,, Love him more & more...

Arhaan hamare ais a lee or shayed likha wa wi leh😆

ahh...btw whats ur name dear?? hhehe

Do you love me...??..hehe..ochhe kyaa!!???

I lvoe his dialige & of course HIM!!

i'm sure for you is d same!! u know he's perfectt..i lvoe his hairsss!!!!!

ArhainAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: MAYURfanatic

eheheeh..u r totaly like me..PRatigya jaise woh naam le raha tha..with a intense Emotions WOOW,, Love him more & more...

Arhaan hamare ais a lee or shayed likha wa wi leh😆

ahh...btw whats ur name dear?? hhehe

Do you love me...??..hehe..ochhe kyaa!!???

I lvoe his dialige & of course HIM!!

i'm sure for you is d same!! u know he's perfectt..i lvoe his hairsss!!!!!

I luv arhaan and krishnaaaaaaa krishna krishnaaaaaaaaaaa😛
awwwwwww hes so so so muwah cute hot dashing amazinggggggg😳😳
haannnn i wish woh hamara naam le bhe aise hee romantic awazz mainn😳my name is Araina😳😳wat is ur name?ya his hair me too i luvv his hair awwww i so wanaa touch them😛😳😆
mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know I'm soooo mad guys, the fact that he is a newcomer right, we get no information about him on the net anywhere, not any of his pics except here on indiaforums, not even in google. This is making me frustrated😒 I just want to see or read something  about him😍 just anything like i'm desperate, but can't find anything lol😆 I really and I know you guys would want to know his age where his from and all!!!! I really need to know ahhhhhhhhhh😍😍
ArhainAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: mentallycrazy

You know I'm soooo mad guys, the fact that he is a newcomer right, we get no information about him on the net anywhere, not any of his pics except here on indiaforums, not even in google. This is making me frustrated😒 I just want to see or read something  about him😍 just anything like i'm desperate, but can't find anything lol😆 I really and I know you guys would want to know his age where his from and all!!!! I really need to know ahhhhhhhhhh😍😍

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD😲u took words out of my mindd yarrr😭
last nyt i googled lyk mad around 5 hrs to get anythin abt him any pic any info his age his dob his family his anythingggggggg😳😆😛but UNFORTUNATELY i got nuthin which increased my luv for him😳dats all i can do as of now..and u wont believe i posted i want arhaan's int..wana knw abt his famiyl his age etc etc at pratigya forum queries and questions threadplease guys sumone help usss..AARHAAANNNN KAHAN HOO TUMMMMMM😭😆i havent fallen for any actor so quick n soo much then just him
mentallycrazy thumbnail
OMG thanks prettygirl, ya we need an interview like really fast, like now RIGHT NOW, LOl we are so desperate, per mujhe chhahiye abhi ke abhi lol. And OMG so true about how not finding anything about him makes you like him even more, it's the same here it make himmm soooo humble and fresh just sooo scrumptious!!! ANd  yeah it has only been couple of days and i'm already like in love with him❤️ haha, that was fast haha😆 But i reallyyyyyy want to knoe something about arhaan just anything lol
mentallycrazy thumbnail
You know what i'm desperately hoping is that , he's not married or anything that would just make me 💔🥺 And doesn't have a gf I know i'm evil but aaaahhh😆
ArhainAshish thumbnail

You know what i'm desperately hoping is that , he's not married or anything that would just make me 💔🥺 And doesn't have a gf I know i'm evil but aaaahhh😆

soooo trueee abhe bhe i was just googling abt him but got nuthing in my hand😭😭
that luv for him is increasing while info anything related to him is lyk NILLL😭😭😭u knw same ereeee i was lyk please GOD he shuld be single n NOT MARRIED for sureee not at all yar hes so young😳😳
Muwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i luvvv himmm i knw i dunt knw wats this but seriously even i want to know stuff abt him..i want to knwwwww😭😭PLEASE INDIA FORUMS mods get interview of this hottie ASAPP😳😳😳
or il go craxyyyyyyyy i might run to filmcity n enquire abt him n meet himmmm😛
mentallycrazy thumbnail
Yur so lucky to be in india right now haha i'm stuck on the other end of the planet and sooo far away from our krishna   But ya should really do that and post a picture of him with you😳. That would be just awesome. But aren't they filming in allahabad right now?!! Bummer.  Yeah so about his age I do think his pretty young, prolly in his early 20s, that's what i'm hoping lol or whadya think is his age? I really just wanna hear something about him even if it's made up lol
ArhainAshish thumbnail

Yur so lucky to be in india right now haha i'm stuck on the other end of the planet and sooo far away from our krishna   But ya should really do that and post a picture of him with you😳. That would be just awesome. But aren't they filming in allahabad right now?!! Bummer.  Yeah so about his age I do think his pretty young, prolly in his early 20s, that's what i'm hoping lol or whadya think is his age? I really just wanna hear something about him even if it's made up lol

arey yar india mai hotey tu aur kya chaiye tha i wuld ave brought him to ma homee😉
n forums per uskey fans gurls fanfollowin ka pagalpan dikhatey😭but i dunt live in india naa thats the sad partt😲
yaa yaa m sure he wuld be abt 21 22 or 23 not more then this😲😉😆achaaa haiiii bas jitney kaa bhe hoo meri age that is mashallah 19 issey chota naa hoo😳MUWAHHHH MUWAH MUWAHHHH