Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ra92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Awesome ost yaar!! I?m Ra & jus crazy for KRishna😆Love hium!! arre donno worryy he is not forcing!
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MAYURfanatic

Awesome ost yaar!! I?m Ra & jus crazy for KRishna😆Love hium!! arre donno worryy he is not forcing!

awwww thanks alot👏ur first and last signature makes me GO MAD N CRAXY
😉KRISHNUUUUUUUUUUU muwah😳
Ra92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrettyGirl19

awwww thanks alot👏ur first and last signature makes me GO MAD N CRAXY
😉KRISHNUUUUUUUUUUU muwah😳

i have jus made them they feel free to use !

OMG...pocha matt.yarrr..i'mm crazy abt him & them =) heheeeeeeeee

😳

ArhainAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: MAYURfanatic

i have jus made them they feel free to use !

OMG...pocha matt.yarrr..i'mm crazy abt him & them =) heheeeeeeeee

😳

Ohk il use them😳😳my krishna krishna krishna😆😉😉
awwwwwwwwwww OMG meraa bhe yahey haalll heeyy heeyy heeyyy aahhh haaaaaa...😉
hes so hot dashing n just simply MUWAH😲
rendezvous thumbnail
In today's pre-cap the way Krishna told his friends that he will prove to them beyond any doubt that Pratigya loves him, I have a feeling that he will confront her soon and maybe even the same day when her father's friend comes to see her for their son.
Pratigya will be in her saree and he will bring the pink saree for her, the one she choose originally but rejected due to cost factors. She will be like Mr who the hell are you and act scared and outraged and he will very arrogantly state that he is the one who asked those guys to apologize and sent her those notes and that he loves her and knows that she loves him too.
She will slap him or just plain reject him for sure and that will set the ball rolling ........ he will act like an enraged, obsessive brute and like DV of Bairi Piya he too will sing along the lines TUM MERA HOON, BAS MERE HE MERE HOON .....
mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG Rendezvous  I could totally see that happening and ya digvijay from bairi piya too lol totally. But i really dun want this to happen because if she sees his face, it destroys their chances of getting marries. And now with this angad guy who is all on krishna's case. AAAAAhhh "Aab Kya hoga bey?"😔
mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And hey pretty gurl I loveeee yur obssession over krishna😉😉😉 lol haha This is the place where i can find people like myself *cheers*🤗 He's just so aaaaaaahhhhhhh❤️
Ra92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrettyGirl19

Ohk il use them😳😳my krishna krishna krishna😆😉😉
awwwwwwwwwww OMG meraa bhe yahey haalll heeyy heeyy heeyyy aahhh haaaaaa...😉
hes so hot dashing n just simply MUWAH😲

😳😳😳Correctt..kya kare yaar...OMG kal ya epi..Was it too hot na??...When he was teeling pratigya pratigya again agian!!

OMGGGGG me wannna himmm right now here!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳

yeahh..muahhhhhhhhhh

ArhainAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: rendezvous

In today's pre-cap the way Krishna told his friends that he will prove to them beyond any doubt that Pratigya loves him, I have a feeling that he will confront her soon and maybe even the same day when her father's friend comes to see her for their son.
Pratigya will be in her saree and he will bring the pink saree for her, the one she choose originally but rejected due to cost factors. She will be like Mr who the hell are you and act scared and outraged and he will very arrogantly state that he is the one who asked those guys to apologize and sent her those notes and that he loves her and knows that she loves him too.
She will slap him or just plain reject him for sure and that will set the ball rolling ........ he will act like an enraged, obsessive brute and like DV of Bairi Piya he too will sing along the lines TUM MERA HOON, BAS MERE HE MERE HOON .....

No no not lyk digvijay please😲😭😳
krihsna is the hero he can do anything but usney forecefully kuch nahye kerna
he wants to marry her make her his rani for lyf n ave kids with herr😳😳
and krishna has already sent the sarreee..hasnt he???😳😲i want krishna to see pratigya sabse pehley when she wears that sarree😭😉😳
ArhainAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: mentallycrazy

And hey pretty gurl I loveeee yur obssession over krishna😉😉😉 lol haha This is the place where i can find people like myself *cheers*🤗 He's just so aaaaaaahhhhhhh❤️

🤗🤗awwww yes mentallycrazy m also very happy to share my madness my luv my every emotion related to ARHAAN N KRISHNA KRISHAN KRISHNA over here😆😉😳MUWAH hes to muwah