Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rendezvous thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I feel that soon he will realize that Pratigya is going to be married to someone else and he will go mad with rage and declare that she belongs with him and only him. Also I have a strong feeling that Adarsh is in the process to get a Visa or something and the agent helping him would turn out to be bogus and that will get Adarsh in big trouble with the Law and on top of all that Krishna will be creating more problems and in the end Pratigya will have to marry him to save her brother and her family, then she will start her war for women rights after her marriage.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
confession??? this soon ? of wot ..For a confession he has to fall in love with her na ..  Their love story hasnt been started yet ... infact it wont start anytime sooner ... as of now they are concenterating over the Eve teasing concept ..
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gagan

Are you all insane? He is a stalker, this is not a love story. In reality, it always ends in tragedy, usually the guy (who is always mentally imbalanced) kills the girls or someone else.

The point of this show is not the "love story" as the campaign being run by the show, channel and Protagonist is talking about.

Just cause he is good looking does not mean this will end well. He is good looking because it is a TV show. If he was average or ugly, no one would watch the show.

He shuld change..hes not a goon..he has a family i mean his dad and bro are very rich
and so hes a spoilt brat kind of😲but i want him to change for pratigya😳😳
hes the male lead naa tu means hes the hero..hero agar negatiuve hoo he changes sum day or the other👏👏i m sure our krishna krishna wuld also change just wait ppl😳😳😳
ArhainAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenixsilver

come on yaar......how can there be a confession.....all he is doing is stalking n harassing her.....and she doesnt even know that he exists....pratigya ke chehre ki hasee ghum ho gayi hain ever since this stalking session....

some time in the future lovestory hoga....coz thats what the storyline says.....but abhi bohot time hain.....krishna has to change.....and realise that love is not bout possession n obsession but about mutual undertsanding n respect.....right now he sees her as his property.....and honestly wud pratigya fall in love with some one like that....no she wudnt.....

as the synopsis says.....

A boy who doesn't understand the meaning of love but desires to acquire whatever he sets a liking for and a girl who is helpless and can save herself and her family by giving into his demands......

so basically pratigya is gonna get married to him coz she needs to save her family....not coz there is any love between them......

oh but if this is the concept then i am sure krishna krishna ji shaadi keh baad he sudhrenge😆😳
awwwwwwwwwww i just wana say that krishna kabhe tu change hogaa naa hes not the bad guy hes just bigra hua n needs someone who guides him to bring him to the ryt path😳😳
ArhainAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: rendezvous

I feel that soon he will realize that Pratigya is going to be married to someone else and he will go mad with rage and declare that she belongs with him and only him. Also I have a strong feeling that Adarsh is in the process to get a Visa or something and the agent helping him would turn out to be bogus and that will get Adarsh in big trouble with the Law and on top of all that Krishna will be creating more problems and in the end Pratigya will have to marry him to save her brother and her family, then she will start her war for women rights after her marriage.

oh lord!!!!!!!1no i dunt want krishna to marry pratigya by force😲
krishna is a bad guy lyk he wants wat he wants he is after pratigya but hes saving her naa..
chahaye saving her for himself hee but angad se tu bachaya pratigya n uskey sis ko😃
but watever krishna did yesterday lyk the gun shot and alll has scared me alot😳
baba re baba hes very brave😲
ArhainAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAra_Spiritual

confession??? this soon ? of wot ..For a confession he has to fall in love with her na ..  Their love story hasnt been started yet ... infact it wont start anytime sooner ... as of now they are concenterating over the Eve teasing concept ..

oh ohk oh..teasing concept😳😳
but i wish krishna fallls in luv with her lyk real luv..which is giving n not taking by force😳😳

Hmmm...that would be a good one!! Ok...then even I want that...Krishna should not force Pratigya...Hope Pratigya herself falls for him...agree with you...but well...Pratigya doesn't even knows his name...wonder when will this hide and seek game be over!!! Hope it happens to be soon...

ArhainAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-N-S-H-I-K-A

Hmmm...that would be a good one!! Ok...then even I want that...Krishna should not force Pratigya...Hope Pratigya herself falls for him...agree with you...but well...Pratigya doesn't even knows his name...wonder when will this hide and seek game be over!!! Hope it happens to be soon...

yes ek baar krishna pratigya k samney tu aao m sure she wont say NO to u..
ur handsum hot happening brave gudluking u got it all bas thora ghussa(angryness) kam kerdo😳😉😳
gagan thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrettyGirl19

He shuld change..hes not a goon..he has a family i mean his dad and bro are very rich

and so hes a spoilt brat kind of😲but i want him to change for pratigya😳😳

hes the male lead naa tu means hes the hero..hero agar negatiuve hoo he changes sum day or the other👏👏i m sure our krishna krishna wuld also change just wait ppl😳😳😳

I am guessing you never say the movie Darr with SRK
ArhainAshish thumbnail
No y shuld i say pratigya show is lyk that movie..its not..
in daarrr srk wasnt the hero here our krishna krishna krishna is the hero with pratigya:-)