krishna shuld make pratigya fal 4 him,not by force

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys😃

I just can't get over krishna and his luv for Pratigya his eveyr act his every dialogue
especially his Bg musik heeyy heeyy heeyyyy haaa haa heyyy i luvv itt...and the way he returned
Pratigya's dupatta to her he just threw it on her n went😃

so i was thinking to lessen or u can say to control my crazyness😆😳
I was wondering krishna HERO how shuld he propose to Pratigya his heroine👏
m getting too eager wana share my view that he shuld do this..

I want Krishna to calll Pratigya on her terrace one nyte😳😳there he shuld cum all dressedup
to killl😆😉😛(hes hawt anyway dressdup ya not properly dressedup😉😃)he shuld tel his frnds
to decorate her terrace with flowers..and he himself shuld rytee I LUV U PRATIGYA with roses red roses
He shuld bend down on his knees n say I LUV U PRATIGYA UR KRISHNA n give a rose to pratigya😳😳
He shuld tell pratigya in advance that wear red clothes when u cum..n he too shuld wear red tshirt black jacket with jeans😊

He shuld even sing:TU HE HAQEEQT KHAWAB TU..DARYAA TU HEE PYASS TUUuuu..
TU HII DIL KI BEQRARI...Tuuu SUKUUN TUuu Sukuun..Jaon mai ab jab jiss Jajah paon mai tujhko
uss jagah...sath hoo keh naa hoo tu hai rubarooo...tu humsafar tu hum kadam tu hum nawa meraaaa..
song frm tum mille emraan hashmi's movie...

share ur perfect CONFESSION Scene of KP😳😳😳

Edited by PrettyGirl19 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The confession won't be till a long time from now!!! But i hope the confession scene is heart taking, a scene that we would die to watch, a scene that would take us away!!! 😍
ArhainAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: -anonymous-

The confession won't be till a long time from now!!! But i hope the confession scene is heart taking, a scene that we would die to watch, a scene that would take us away!!! 😍

YAAAAAAAAAAA😳😳but mai tu abhey se intezaar ker rahey hoon uffff even this intezaarr is so sweett
and amazingggggggg👏ya well said..
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Guys i hv a feeling...there wont be confession feeling 😕 as on seeing Krishna's passionate nature according to promos...he is assuming Pratigya as his personal property...He thinks Pratigya feels the same what he does... There will be high drama like an intense,desperate,passionate & forceful confession scene which may be less confession & more order type 😳...

Hvn't u noticed Krishna's expression when he sternly declared in front of his friends that Pratigya is his only. So acc. to his Don type personality...i don't think..he will be presented as typical lover confessing in romantic way... There must be some intense & passion rather than typical romantic confession. What do u think?

Pratigya...is scared from her mystery lover so will she accpet Krishna the don....Krishna has to change himself to get Pratigya's love. Like he impressed her father father...he must hv to do something sober to make Pratigya impressed by him.

as this show is about battle of women against misbehavior of Men...then i hv a strong feeling that Pratigya will oppose Krishna's desperate love which may be she took as in wrong sense... I hope th story wont go in that direction... I don't want Tere Naam track too...

Something different is needed. Krishna has magic to do something different. Creatives must hv use his acting skills in good way rather than copying from a movie or typical love stories.

yasmeeneee thumbnail

hay like today's episode was unexpectedly awesome i expect the love confession more then our expectation :)
ArhainAshish thumbnail
I want sumthing different but no please i want KP to be TOGETHERrr
confession nahey tu naa sahey but Kp shuld be together that is wat i want..i dunt want nething bad to happen with any1 of them..they luk gud together..krishna ka luv for pratigya is so immense although he declares she's his n only his but he's so cuteee n he really luvss her he dosent run after every gurl..he's not a goon hes HERO he deserves pratigya n she shulod also understand his luv for her..
KP 4 EVA..
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mona081187

Guys i hv a feeling...there wont be confession feeling 😕 as on seeing Krishna's passionate nature according to promos...he is assuming Pratigya as his personal property...He thinks Pratigya feels the same what he does... There will be high drama like an intense,desperate,passionate & forceful confession scene which may be less confession & more order type 😳...

Hvn't u noticed Krishna's expression when he sternly declared in front of his friends that Pratigya is his only. So acc. to his Don type personality...i don't think..he will be presented as typical lover confessing in romantic way... There must be some intense & passion rather than typical romantic confession. What do u think?

Pratigya...is scared from her mystery lover so will she accpet Krishna the don....Krishna has to change himself to get Pratigya's love. Like he impressed her father father...he must hv to do something sober to make Pratigya impressed by him.

as this show is about battle of women against misbehavior of Men...then i hv a strong feeling that Pratigya will oppose Krishna's desperate love which may be she took as in wrong sense... I hope th story wont go in that direction... I don't want Tere Naam track too...

Something different is needed. Krishna has magic to do something different. Creatives must hv use his acting skills in good way rather than copying from a movie or typical love stories.

totally agree with u😊Edited by chullbulli - 14 years ago
ArhainAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: yasmeeneee

hay like today's episode was unexpectedly awesome i expect the love confession more then our expectation :)

ya true and we trust our Arhaan as krishna ans our pratigya Creatives😃😃
they'll do amazingly awsum work m sure👏😳👏
gagan thumbnail
Are you all insane? He is a stalker, this is not a love story. In reality, it always ends in tragedy, usually the guy (who is always mentally imbalanced) kills the girls or someone else.

The point of this show is not the "love story" as the campaign being run by the show, channel and Protagonist is talking about.

Just cause he is good looking does not mean this will end well. He is good looking because it is a TV show. If he was average or ugly, no one would watch the show.
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
come on yaar......how can there be a confession.....all he is doing is stalking n harassing her.....and she doesnt even know that he exists....pratigya ke chehre ki hasee ghum ho gayi hain ever since this stalking session....

some time in the future lovestory hoga....coz thats what the storyline says.....but abhi bohot time hain.....krishna has to change.....and realise that love is not bout possession n obsession but about mutual undertsanding n respect.....right now he sees her as his property.....and honestly wud pratigya fall in love with some one like that....no she wudnt.....

as the synopsis says.....

A boy who doesn't understand the meaning of love but desires to acquire whatever he sets a liking for and a girl who is helpless and can save herself and her family by giving into his demands......

so basically pratigya is gonna get married to him coz she needs to save her family....not coz there is any love between them......