Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Oooh Prettygirl my bad lol but yeah hahha😆😆 haha you would've taken him to yur home haha Yeah I want him to be 18 or older tooo lol, but no worries there!!Do you know how old pooja gaur is!! If we know we can determine how old he might be,!! It' d be weird if he was younger than her lol but i do think now his younger than 25 or 26 at the most and also since he is a newcomer he must be pretty young unless he struggled a lot in the business  😔😔😔 But age shouldn't matter much, he's just so muaaah muaaah😳😳😳 as you state it haha. I have a question for ya I don't get any email notification on my email how come? thats why it takes me time to reply if i'm online
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya i think he wuld be around 23 as our krishna is so hot dashing n justt muwahhh hehehehe he wuldnt ave struggled so much;)i hope he hasnt struggled alot n faced alot:(hes very sweeettt luvv himmm
ya i dunt open my email..i just dunt close this window i go to main pratigya forum page and refresh it i get to knw frm the main page that who has last replyd to which topic...u too do this naa;)i think pratigya i mean pooja is yaa tu a yr or 2 older then hero krishna or of his age hehehhehe
mentallycrazy thumbnail
HAha thanks I'll totally do that haha, now i'll go back to staring at krishna lololol❤️😆😆 He's just soooo😎😎 I'm just lovin him ahahahah
mentallycrazy thumbnail
Yeah with his awesome, handsome, cut, dashing looks i hardly think he would've struggled hehehehe😆☺️
mentallycrazy thumbnail

And ya know i have this real urge to go back and activate my facebook page again so I could see arhaan Behl's profile picture but i just deactivated it but i still really want to see :)😃😃

ArhainAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: mentallycrazy

And ya know i have this real urge to go back and activate my facebook page again so I could see arhaan Behl's profile picture but i just deactivated it but i still really want to see :)😃😃

WARNING:HE LUKS A KILLLERRRRRRRRR uffffff tooo hotttttt dashinggg handsummmm
endless n eternal muwahhhh MUWAHHSSSS facebook profile pic of ARHAANN maar dallaa😭😳😆
mentallycrazy thumbnail
reallly prettygirl i noe weallly need to seee like god i need to see but i got rid of myfacebook nooooooooooooooooo I'll dieeeeeee🤢 You know what i'll reactivate it for a second and deactivate it again how does that sound?!!! TEll me
ArhainAshish thumbnail
c main pratigya forum ave made a new topic see n plz dunt die we need arhaan supporterssssssssss n now vr frnds:D
lol thiis forum is full of crazy retarded fangirls..........

u want a stalker to win......arent u ashamed to call urselves women?????

guys like krishna should be beaten black and blue and sent to jail.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

lol thiis forum is full of crazy retarded fangirls..........

u want a stalker to win......arent u ashamed to call urselves women?????

guys like krishna should be beaten black and blue and sent to jail.

hill yaar .. mostly here are young gals .. not full fledged women😆 .. they are drooling over the actor .. as for krishna .. well .. he cannot be jailed na .. that is another tragedy .. jabhi tu woh aisa bana .. hum khud hi kisis ko dheel detay hain ussk baad jab woh bura ban jaata hai tu usse bura kehtay hain .. isnt that shamefull??