Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
jennifer da most beutiful part of dis update da memories of the army man n da way his things r kept...........................
 dis part will surely be remebered
i wanna ask u questions but not here may be PM or fb chat if ur on fb
t.c. god bless u๐Ÿค—
have a gud trip

SimplyNice thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This was extremely beautiful.i dont hav words to express my feelings really,but i'll try although it wont b the same as wat really is the effect on me.anyways....

i still hav this knot formed in my throat& n iron clasp crushing my heart.this was extremely painful &beautifully sad part i hav ever read in a long long time....
trust me,wen i say m not n overemotional person,i mean it as i always tend to control them on alot of alot of sorrowful moments life throws my way every now n than,but this has just...made me...i dunno....

Exceptionally,truly& REMARKABLY  well written.there r zillions of nainas out there who hav lost,their fathers,brothers,sons&husbands in the army & i salute them all dilse.this part is a tribute to all those families& those soldiers sacrificing their happiness, families & lives just so v common ppl cud live.
may all their souls rest in peace.

And now jen...i cant stay unhappy for the life of me,i try to make everyone laugh wen m sad& that makes me all better but now its ur turn.next update shud b happier for naina ok? :) cant c her or anyone gloomy for long
loved this part,waiting for more dose :)

HAVE FUN HOLIDAYING!!
enjoy to the fulllest!
chao :)
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessuma

Jen this was such a good update!! *hug* and sad as well!! poor Naina lost her brother and her dad! and why do I have a feeling that Yuvi isn't what he is showing himself to be

mujhe bhi kuch doubt hai is pe army wal hai knws hw 2 maintain secrets ๐Ÿ˜Š
n nt 2 4get UV ki biggest qlty maintaining secret๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜‰
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ugh, whats with the song?

Anyways, Great Update Jen!
Im glad that the mystery of bhayu is out, but one more? whats with the harmonica? Oh why are theyre cliffhangers? Whyy?
Update Soonnn! :D
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice parts Jenn..Finally I read all parts together..Why he wants Harmonica back?
waiting for next part..

Happy Holiday,,enjoy vacation..
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG jennifer... that was outstanding!! it was beautifull.. just caught up on all the 3 parts, and i must say that you describe everything beautifully - so well that i can actually see it happening.. yuvi in uniform and Naina distraught!!

oh well, we shall wait for your next update!! till then enjoy your holiday and update asap!!

and i must say again, it was wonderful!
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh, and please PM me when u update.. it would be really appreciated!!
Interstellar thumbnail
its wonderful dat u bring out in words the intensity of feelings.. n as i read am delivered to dat imaginary spot where all these r happening.. gr8 jeni..
LRC92 thumbnail
WOW.

AWED by your writing!! ๐Ÿ‘

*sigh* yuvi is such a "durr raho mujhse" character i swear ๐Ÿ˜†

Please PM me when u update ur story!

tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

@Tia - You're in no way late hun. I keep forgetting that you watch DMG as well but you know that we call Naina Princess? You must be a spy in the DMG forum! Hope to see a post from you there one day.
I do thank Allah for bestowing me with quite a good vocab but yes m'am...no more grumbles from me (in front of you)!

Oh, I like to watch DMG but I hardly find the tym to... U guys call Naina Princess in the DMG forum? didn't know.... Post from me, well let's see.... maybe someday I will....

Gr8! One shud thank the almighty for his favors... okay, so behind my back ur still gonna grumble? Ur impossible girl!!

Okay, so abt the FF...

Sorry to know that Bhaiyya and dad both are dead! It must be so difficult for Princess to cope wid it all.... *sigh* Poor dear!

And here's Yuvraj who instead of helping is unitentionally causing more pain and grief...