~ArBi FF Jab Lurve Hua~Part 271 pg141

jassie_17 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Okie guyzz I am actually thinking of a new FF for our dearest ArBi...Well this new FF of mine will mainly revolves around Armaan and Bharti and of course Bhaskar and Payal as well.

Bharti->Typical popular gurl at uni who doesn't give much interest to guyzz and she is forced by her parents into arranged marriages...And Bharti wants to escape from all of that and her bestest buds, Bhaskar and Payal give her an idea of a contract marriage of 1 year...

Armaan->A doting son of Sudha, a psychologist and a studious and intelligent guy. Someone who's fallen in love at first sight with Bharti in the uni...But doesn't get noticed by Bharti. Totally surprised for he went to meet Bharti during one of the arranged marriage alliance...Willing to do anything for Bharti but doesn't reveal to Bharti that he's in love with her..

Jiya-->Armaan's best friend aka colleague at Men's Universe..Very close with Armaan and his mom..also considered as his mom's sidekick whenever Armaan doesn't agree to his mom and she's a prankster whom Armaan's mom uses for her assistance when she wants Armaan to agree to her...

Sudha-> The supportive mom of Armaan..Who does anything for his son and is eager to see him get married...Very close with her son, share a great rapport with Armaan..Calls Armaan Armu and supports him in his every decision

Bhaskar & Payal-> Happily married..Both are working and both of them are madly in love with each other and are passionate about their work. A couple envied by Bharti for Bharti always wanted a fairytale romance like theirs, for both Bhaskar and Payal are childhood sweethearts..Both of them always ask for Bharti's help if they fight and Bharti turns to be the mediator...

Ashish->A friend of Bhaskar's..His role is more like a guest appearance..He provided Bhaskar the idea of a contract marriage...

Hope everyone will like the new FF I'll be starting either tomorrow or Monday!!

Cheers,
Jassie
Edited by jassie_17 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW
its sounds amazing
cant wait for you to start it
i read your other one and i liked it a whole lot...
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nixe Intro dear...
Cant wait to read more...
Continue soon....

Take Care
Zoya
kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very good intro Jassie
Please do continue

BTW I have read your ealier FF. You have finished it in such a wonderful way. I was very sad that the FF ended but I am really happy that you are back with another ArBi FF.

Thank you dear, and I am really grateful as you specially thanked me.
You are a great writer. So please continue writing.

.DarkandTwisty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome intro jassie👏
thanks a ton for this🤗
i'm glad that i can read ur this ff from start😃
jassie_17 thumbnail

~Jab Lurve Hua Part 1~

Bhaskar:Hum kaha jaa rahe hain Payal??

Payal:Just come...Bharti called us up to meet her at Rock's..I wonder what's the problem..She sounded really tensed!!!!

Bhaskar:I really hope it's not her parents again..Wonder why they are always behind her asking her to get married!!!

Payal:Arre yaar..parents toh aise hi hote hain na....Lol at some point of time, we girls tend to become a burden for them.....Sometimes they just get on our nerves...

Bhaskar:Yeah it's true but we're kinda lucky; don't you think so???

Payal:Hehe yeah...itz quite a rarity that our parents had no problems with our love!!!Uff, we'll talk about that later..now it's time to meet our dearest friend, Bharti.....Lo aagayi!!

Bharti got her tote bag and just slammed it on the table that Payal and Bhaskar got scared for an instant.

Bhaskar:Oye diva...What's the prob??

Payal:Phir se parents ke zabardasti??

Bharti:Aur nahin toh kya...Bata nahin itne saalon mein un dono ne toh mere fikr tak nahin ki..Apne apne career mein busy thi aur mere liye time nahin nikaal thi thi aur aaj bata nahin yeh arrange marriage ke bhooth kaha se apna liya un dono ne....

Bhaskar:Shaadi ke bhooth..Now that's funny!!!

Payal:Bhaskar stop it yaar...Haan just chill aur humein batao ki aakhir baat kya hai...

Bharti:Tum log toh jaante ho...Maa ne kal mujhe aatva ladke se mila diya..the 8th guy I'm meeting...Arrgghhh...I'm just getting so fed up yaar...It's either every day or every alternate day..Aur woh ladka..Woh toh ek dam cartoon dikh raha tha...Aur mujhe woh bilkul pasand nahin aayi..I mean...Eerrggghhh

Payal:Now that's nonsense, alright..How could you just judge someone by his looks...

Bharti:Ms Peppy Payal yeh jo looks hai na...woh pehle dekhna padh tha hai...You are trying to call me shallow, well I am...Not only me, everyone else is....In fact tum itne filmy ho aur tumhe lagta hai ki jo sab filmon mein hota hai woh sab sach hoga hai na..like Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi??? Yeh world bhi aise hi chalti hai...First comes looks, then comes everything..If Bhaskar wasn't that hot and dashing guy, would you even look at him or love him???Right bhaskar??

Bhaskar:Hot??Dashing??Do compliments ek saath, quite rare by the way but..Thanks yaar!!!Well teri baat mein toh dum hain yaar...

Payal:Bhaskar tum bhi....But seriously I don't agree with you on this..But hum muddhe se badakh rahe hain...Bharti tumhari baat karo..Aur tumne kya jawaab diya??

Bharti:Wohi same jawaab joh mein pichle saat ladko ko dete aayi hoon...Mujhe tumhe pasand nahin hain...Simple!!'

Payal:Arre yaar..aur koi excuse nahin soch paayi thi kya??Is baar aise bolne nahin chahiye thi yaar....

Bhaskar:Arre woh sab chod...Ab problem kya hai??Woh cartoon toh chala gaya na...

Bharti:Arre duffer..Dekha na kyun main tumhe compliment deti...Woh sab bekaar pad jaati hain..Anyways tum log toh meri parents ko toh jaante ho na?? Jab tak meri shaadi nahin ho jaati tab tak mera peecha nahin chodegi....Aur abhi abhi meri examz khatam huyi hain aur ek aur saal baaki hain meri Master's complete karne ki....Aur mujhe bardaasht nahin hota ab...Iss musibat se mujhe chutkara paana hai..bas....

Bhaskar:Toh ghar se baag jao na..Simple!!!

Bharti:Arrgghhh Bhaskar!!!!!

Payal:Okie just chillax!!!Aur Bhaskar tum...usse padhaayi karni hai aur tum keh rahi ho baag jao..How silly yaar...

Bhaskar:Arre mera kehna ka matlab yeh hain ki apne dost ke ghar mein ya phir..you know...

Bharti:Par kab tak yaar....No I don't think that's an option...

Payal:Heyy you can stay with us na??

Bharti:For a year???That's not possible yaar...I don't want to disturb anyone or become a burden on anyone...

Payal:What else can we do???

Bharti:Kabhi kabhi soch thi hoon..kisi ke shaadi kar ke hamesha ke liye ghar se chali jao..Par mujhe kya zaroorat hai meri zindagi barbaad karne ki???I live on my own terms and conditions....I don't have to compromise for anything....

Bhaskar:Now that's my best friend Bharti!!Let's order something....

Payal:Yeah..As usual 3 Sprites!!!

Bharti:Kuch socho guyzz....

Bhaskar:Ek minute guys, I got a phone call....

Bharti was talking about random stuff to Payal and how their day went by and just then Bhaskar came back.

Bharti:Kya hua??Why are you grinning like that??

Payal:Yeah...what's the matter??Kiska phone tha??

Bhaskar:It's Ashish..You remember Payal...my friend Ashish who actually married his friend to help her out in a financial condition via contract marriage..Which we all found quite funny at first...

Payal:Ahh yes for 1 year or something na???

Bhaskar:And look at this coincidence Payal...Bharti too has 1 more year for her Master's to end and she needs a solution to her problem right away..

Bharti:So??

Payal:Yeah, what are you trying to imply???

Bhaskar:Contract marriage Bharti!!!!

Bharti:Contract marriage??

Payal:Now what rubbish is this yaar....No I won't accept this yaar...

Bhaskar:Look Payal ab humare paas koi solution toh hai nahin...Sivai yeh!!

Bharti:Ok maano ki main yeh idea accept kar li hai par....

Payal:Arre Bharti why are you being so desperate??

Bharti:Payal, do you want to be me for the rest of yuor life???Or even for a day???

Payal:Arre no actually...

Bharti:Toh phir chup....

Bhaskar:Ok...par kya Bharti??

Bharti:Agar maine maan bhi liya kis ladka woh shart ke liye maanega???Batao mujhe...

Payal:Hey now that's a point!!!

Bhaskar:Humein koi aisa ladke ko pakadna chaahiye jo iss ke liye maan jaaye!!

Payal couldn't stop laughing at how Bhaskar was coaxing Bharti.

Bharti:Chup yaar Payal...Ladke ko pakadna???Wahh...kya khoobi se mujhe samjaane ki koshish kar rahe ho yaar...

Bhaskar:Thank you thank you!!

Bharti:God...aur upar se kal koi aur ladka mujhe dekhne ke liye aa raha hain...

Bhaskar:Great the 9th guy....shayad yeh humara pehla bakra ban saktha hai....

Bharti:Oh God..bata nahin ab kaunsa cartoon ko dekhna hai kal!!

Payal:Uffo woh sab chod...Let's enjoy our Sprite yaar...Cheers!!!

Bhaskar:Cheers!!

Bharti:Cheers!!

On the way back, Bhaskar informed Bharti to wait for his call for he's going to meet Ashish. Just then Bharti thought and told Bhaskar that she and Payal will accompany him as well for she doesn't trust Bhaskar so much. Bhaskar hit her head and Bharti touched his hair but Bhaskar quickly moved away, not letting Bharti touch his hair.Bhaskar teased Bharti about the 9th guy but Bharti got really irritated by Bhaskar and off the trio went to meet Ashish in Bharti's car.

Bhaskar:Waise Bharti did you see his photo??How does he look like??

Bharti:Don't you guys know that I have never looked at the photos of the 8 guys???And you expect me to look at the 9th guy???

Payal:Phir bhi koi idea hai???

Bhaskar:(looks at Bharti and winks at her) Waise Payal...hum dono ko yeh lagta hai ki...

Bharti:Ki kal bhi koi cartoon hi hoga!!!

Payal:Uffo mujhe apne chappal se koi mardo...yaha main tum dono ko thappad bhi nahin maar sakthi...Bharti ok cartoon guy ho sakthi hai..Thoda description toh do...

Bhaskar:Haan haan bata dena...Woh sunna chahthi hai...

Payal hit Bhaskar's head.

Bharti:Cartoon...He will be wearing some thick-brimmed glasses....

A guy is being shown with transition specs and he's walking down the men's Universe office, looking for someone.

Bharti:Phir shayad thode chup chaap si..very quiet type...

The guy was shown talking on his phone and asking for his friend and if the staff ahd seen her anywhere but upon receiving no answers, he kept murmuring to himself.

Bharti:Phir kya...ermm old-fashioned type kapde pehen kar ghoom raha hoga....

The guy took his denim jacket from his cabin and locked his cabin and was about to go off when a girl called him.

Payal:Phir....aage batao...

Bharti:Aage batane ke liye..lo humari manzil pohanch gayi hain..Phir kabhi sweetheart..Chalo Bhaskar leet's meet Ashish!!!

Payal:Arrgghh...Chalo!!

Edited by jassie_17 - 14 years ago
choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it !!

Please continue
jassie_17 thumbnail

~Jab Lurve Hua Part 2~

Meanwhile at Men's Universe, a girl had called for Armaan just as he was about to leave. It was his best friend and colleague, Jiya.

Jiya:Arre photographer, rukho....

Armaan:Oh hi I thought you had already left...

Jiya:Aisa kabhi huwa hain ki hum dono ne saath saath ghar nahin gaya ho???Aur waise bhi mujhe bata hain ki tum mujhe doondh raha hoga..

Armaan:Haan main tumhe doondh raha tha...

Jiya:Hhmm..lagta hain ki tum bohat gusse ho aaj...

Armaan:Chalo main raaste par bata tha hoon...

Jiya:Ek minute main bas abhi aayi...Cabin lock kar ke aati hoon...

Armaan:Jaldi aa jao..Main bahar khada hoon....

Jiya:Ok...

Jiya:Ab batao ki baat kya hai??

Armaan:Maa ka phone...

Jiya:Haha main jaanti thi....Mrs Sinha, the famous psychologist aur meri best friend bhi toh hai..Par problem kya hai???

Armaan:Shaadi...

Jiya:Tumhari maa ki shaadi?

Armaan:Arre yaar nahin..Meri shaadi...Maa keh rahi thi ki mujhe kal ladki dekhne ke liye jaana hoga unke saath....And I'm just so not interested in seeing any girl....

Jiya:Aur woh kyun??Kisi pyaar ki chakkar??

Armaan:Jiya stop it yaar..Tum jaante ho na mere baare mein...

Jiya:Uffo main mazak kar rahi thi yaar...Chalo ghar chal kar baat karenge

Armaan:Par tumhe mera madat karna hoga...I want you to talk from my side...

Jiya:Hehe.....chalo theekh hai..

Armaan:Vishwaas toh kar sakta hoon na???

Jiya:Arre dost hoon tumhari...Mujh par vishwaas nahin karoge???

Armaan:Koi chaara bhi toh nahin hain na??

Jiya:Idiot Armu!!!!!

Jiya went to touch his hair but Armaan moved away, not letting her touch and she chased him. Both of them reached home in Armaan's bike.

Armaan's mom opened the door and welcomed both of them but started talking to Jiya first instead of Armaan.Just then Armaan realized that something against him will be plotted by both of them for he knew his mom too well.Jiya went to the kitchen with Armaan's mom while Armaan went to get changed.

Jiya:Toh Mrs Sinha yeh main kya sunn rahi hoon..Aap aapke bete ki shaadi??And all...

Sudha:Haan..kyun..tum usse pasand karti ho???

Jiya:Cheeee....Aapne yeh kaise soch liya???

Sudha:Arre uss mein kya kharaabi hai???

Jiya:Us mein koi kharaabi nahin hain Sudha...par shayad mujh mein hain....We are best friends and we'll always be...Par meri baat chodo...Armaan's just so pissed today..

Sudha:Jaanti hoon par maa hoo na..I always get jealous of my other friends who always boasts of their sons having a girl in their lives aur yahaan main hoon ke intezaar kar kar ke dhak chuki hoon....

Jiya:Aur yeh arranged alliance??

Sudha:Actually one of my friends know this family and I thought why not give it a shot..

Jiya:Par...

Sudha:Meri madat karo na Jiya please...He'll only listen to you!!!

Jiya:Par..

Sudha:Par var kuch nahin....Please yaar!!!!Tumhe tumhari Dad ki kasam...

Jiya:Arre meri Dad ko beech mein kyun le aa rahe hain aap??

Sudha:Please!!!!!

Jiya:Armaan's gonna kill me for he made me vow to him that I'll talk from his side....

Sudha:Agar tumne meri taraf se baat nahin ki toh main tumhari...

Jiya:Kya??

Armaan:Maa khana laga do na....Bhookh lag raha hain...

Sudha:Haan aati hoon....Yeh hain ladki ki tasveer...Jaldi aa jao!!

Jiya looked at the picture of Bharti and she found her extremely gorgeous, just like a diva with her curls. For a moment Jiya wished she could be as gorgeous as Bharti but then she just realized that Sudha's waiting. Jiya went to sit on the dining table and on one side Armaan was looking to her and Sudha was looking at her from the other side.Jiya could only turn to God, looking up for help!!!

Jiya:I've decided!!

Armaan:What?

Sudha:What?

Jiya:Armu, ek baar photo toh dekho...She's really pretty yaar...

Armaan:I knew it..Tum sides badloge....

Jiya:Arre yaar seriously..She's damn gorgeous...

Armaan:I don't care!!

Sudha:Arre dekh toh lo...

Jiya:(whispered to Armaan) It's not as if you need to marry her tomorrow itself or anything....If you really don't like her just reject her dude!!!

Armaan had a wide smile on his face, which made Sudha suspicious.

Sudha:Kya chal raha hain tum dono ke beech???

Armaan:Kuch nahin...

Jiya:Kuch bhi toh nahin....

Armaan:(whispered to Jiya) No matter what I'm going to reject her tomorrow...

Jiya:Make sure you update me,k??

Armaan:Cool!!

Jiya let out a deep sigh of relief. She finally appeased both of them, which was really difficult to do so at times. Just then Jiya received a call from her Dad who told her that he'll pick her up in 5 minutes' time and Armaan told Jiya that she's super lucky that her dad's always with her to pick her up and protect her and perhaps that's why she has no boyfriends except for him. Jiya felt really irritated by Armaan's word and told him not to bring her Dad in between and she's only happy to have a great guy-friend like Armaan for he can tolerate all her nonsense and handle her really well.Armaan smiled and hugged her and left as Jiya's Dad was already there.Jiya wished all the best and she left from there. Armaan closed the door and Sudha thanked Armaan for agreeing and Armaan wished her Goodnight and went to his room.

Armaan looked at the sky from his balcony and wondered how the next day is going to be like and on the other hand,Bharti just returned home after talking to Bhaskar, Payal and Ashish.Bharti didn't even talk to her parents and just went inside her room. She was looking towards the sky from her balcony as well.

Edited by jassie_17 - 14 years ago
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome parts Jassie...
But you said you will start on monday...
But anyways...
Glad that you started it earlier...
Loved the way Bharti was describing his 9th idiot and Armaan was completely opposite...
Continue soon...
Cant wait for the next part...

Take Care
Zoya
.DarkandTwisty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent part jassie👏
the storyline is outstanding👍🏼
loved bhaskar's dialogues....
waiting for arbi's meet😍
plz continue soon