Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Arrighty, Aneesha, Kurbaan rocks! haha, oh no, now I gotta run before I get attacked. Ahhhh, eh you know any good hiding places? 🤪
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh how i wish that zaalim woudl make room in his heart for lil ole me, if I'm left hanging wiht that hope,t hat's never gonna happen!
I need a RELIABLE hiding place soon, lol

Originally posted by: desigal90

According to Saifu, when was a lanky teenager, ppl told him he should keep long hair because his nose is so big, he needs to balance his face out 😆

great now u r upto posting random stuff kool😆 i dun mind

I thought LOC was crap, I thought Tashan was crap.

Wohoo, you loved Dil Se, lets celebrate, champagne, you liked hte movie, it deserves to be aknowledged worldwide.

did i ever say that?? according to u kurbaan shud be acknowledged worldwide no??
troy thumbnail

Whats your point? What are you tryign to prove? Did I Say this was a critic? Or some insane genius giving a revieiw? I merely foudn his blog entertaining because of hte way he talked and thought hey, cool, he liked hte movie as well.

He's just an average cine-goer in the U.S. Keep in mind he's not familiar with teh culture and he followed hte mvoie iwth teh subtitles. He said he got about 95% of it and enjoyed it. That's the point of the movie. Let others enjoy teh movie if they are.
I understand you didnt like it. That's fine, your opinon, but you dont have to try and pull down ppl who did. I liked it. Are you going ot now say that there's somethign wrong wiht my intelligence as well?

The way you keep shoving KURBAAN down our throats in this forum is plain irritating. And the fact remains that it is a very biased opinion. I can understand you being a huge fan of the actors in this movie and so your initial interest and hype about it. Now that it has released and sunk, is it necessary for you to create unnecessary threads trying to keep it alive in forum memory? You can say that dont read if you dont like it. Well, I usually dont read most but sometimes, it is a bit much, like now, hence the comment. I dont know you and have nothing personal against you.
Edited by troy - 14 years ago
troy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor

i am pulling down ur attempt to make people realise it was a good movie, everyone has their own opinion, and seeing the reaction of most indian audiences it is declared pretty much a flop, the same indian adieces that have luvd kareena's movies in the past, ad if agent vinod is good will like that also, it is u who is super sensitive about people's opinions, i dun care

You nailed it NKapoor. I am so fed up of her attempt to force people to realize that it is this deep, dark movie which is thought provoking and along the lines of a hollywood flick. She cant digest the fact that the movie flopped and most people did not actually like it. Hence her rant on the forum. Chill and move on. 
fizzles thumbnail
Come on, guys. This is how Desu is. I don't think her comments are harming anybody. This is how she has always been at the forum. It's her style 😆 She is a sweet person and I fail to understand why anyone would think she is trying to get everyone on the Kurbaan bandwagon.

The film didn't do well, agreed. There are many pple that didn't appreciate the film- also agreed. But if a forum member likes it (regardless of what reason) then the member is entitled to express his/her views. Like wise, you all can voice your displeasure as well.

i think some people are being over analytical..it's a frikking movie, some will love it, others will loathe it..it happens all the time..i think we need to stop targetting desigal over her love for a movie..its a. rude, and b. just goes to show how we as people don't respect others feelings (and then we complain about all the hate in this world!)
desigal isn't begging for people to love it, neither is she specifically telling us 'please people love kurbaan'..she's simply conveying her thoughts(or in this case a canadians thought), and guess what people, its completely normal! stop alienating her...i cant belive how rude people can get..why the heck should she stop writing just cos people are irritated over kurbaan not doing well? how is that even remotely linked? we must either take on board what she said and criticise the movie in a civilized manner or quite simply ignore it..no need to harp on about how she's shoving it down peoples throat, something which only contradicts the fact that its a forum and people can chose to open a topic(at his or her own risk)..technically she can't force anyone to do anything..it's common sense and it's also frustrating how unsupportive this forum can be *sigh*
troy thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi.chick

i think some people are being over analytical..it's a frikking movie, some will love it, others will loathe it..it happens all the time..i think we need to stop targetting desigal over her love for a movie..its a. rude, and b. just goes to show how we as people don't respect others feelings (and then we complain about all the hate in this world!)
desigal isn't begging for people to love it, neither is she specifically telling us 'please people love kurbaan'..she's simply conveying her thoughts(or in this case a canadians thought), and guess what people, its completely normal! stop alienating her...i cant belive how rude people can get..why the heck should she stop writing just cos people are irritated over kurbaan not doing well? how is that even remotely linked? we must either take on board what she said and criticise the movie in a civilized manner or quite simply ignore it..no need to harp on about how she's shoving it down peoples throat, something which only contradicts the fact that its a forum and people can chose to open a topic(at his or her own risk)..technically she can't force anyone to do anything..it's common sense and it's also frustrating how unsupportive this forum can be *sigh*

My point, exactly. Let it be, at this point. There are fans of other actors on  this forum. I dont see anyone behaving quite so "fanatically".  No one is being rude here, it is something which bothers other forum members (who incidently have as much right to be here and express their opinion ) and they are just  pointing this fact out to her.

She should just accept that the movie didnt do well, although she liked it herself and move on rather than try to justify how good a movie it is and how many people actually liked it even if it failed.
Edited by troy - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: troy

My point, exactly. Let it be, at this point. There are fans of other actors on  this forum. I dont see anyone behaving quite so "fanatically".  No one is being rude here, it is something which bothers other forum members (who incidently have as much right to be here and express their opinion ) and they are just  pointing this fact out to her.

She should just accept that the movie didnt do well, although she liked it herself and move on rather than try to justify how good a movie it is and how many people actually liked it even if it failed.

no your still not getting my point. to tell someone they are irritating them for going on about a movie, is rude and its certainly beyond me how you are justifying that its not..why 'should' it bother people? its a persons thought, let them be..everyone has a freedom of expression...you cannot tell people to stop going on about a movie..you have the freedom to express your hatred for a movie, but u also cannot be rude rude about it..its called having respect for peoples feelings..i mean she's only saying whats in her mind..its not a crime...and what 'fact' exactly are people pointing out to her? that she's cuckoo for liking a movie other ppl hated? how is that a fact? its a persons opinion..those people 'pointing facts' to her can 'point a fact' without saying things like 'The way you keep shoving KURBAAN down our throats in this forum is plain irritating' or 'i am pulling down ur attempt to make people realise it was a good movie'..this just rude from alot of angles, especially the latter quote, 'pulling down ur attempt'..like whats all that about?!! whatever happened to common courtesy people
i respect that you didn't enjoy the movie, point taken..but look at it this way, is desigal really telling you to love it?