Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Maharani69

The realest real feedback is that she’s standing last in the nepo kids struggle olympics. Like she is not even in the line. 

huh what?

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Her fans (or dad's fans rather) will use any available victim card to create a false narrative. I personally think the colour of her skin, is the best thing about her, I prefer such skin tones to pale ones. Dusky beauties have always been amazing.

However,  in her case, Suhana is dusky, but not a beauty...….and anyone who calls her unattractive is automatically labelled racist because her supporters think its because of her skin-tone, which is simply untrue. We dont have to accept her just because she has dusky skin, thats not a valid reason to support or like someone (in addition to the nepo bias)

Woah just chill buddy 🤓

ns01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I like her a lot and am not even SRK fan

She is very different fron cookie cut current lot

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Didn't Ameesha Patel used to feel superior over her contemporaries because they were all star kids with fake educations and she was the only one who actually enjoyed reading?

Kajol used to read too on the sets. Mills and Boon and other such heavyweight bookssmiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kar08

Kajol used to read too on the sets. Mills and Boon and other such heavyweight bookssmiley36

Kajol exaggerates a lot. I'm surprised she remembers any of the books she read since she loves to share that story about how she was shooting for KKHH and had a bike injury and lost her memories.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ns01

bold = absolutely! not in all ways but in many...imo

Originally posted by: ns01

hmm maybe but I still have my doubts though 🤷🏽‍♀️

Suhana was easily the weakest link of the trailer and her horrible dialogue delivery and lack of captivating screen presence does not help her case either…plus she’s completely miscast as the stunning Ronnie/Veronica who is a complex character with loads of good looks, glamour, attitude, spunk and sass which Suhana is clearly lacking and that’s why she is sticking out like a sore thumb in the trailer. 

Khushi, Mihir, Vedang and Agastya(along with the girl who plays Ethel) completely overshadowed her in the trailer big time! 

Edited by sugarcane_juice - 6 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Man Sonam was right from KWK years ago. If you’re not good looking people automatically think you’re a good actor. 

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Man Sonam was right from KWK years ago. If you’re not good looking people automatically think you’re a good actor. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/onfur8/sonam_kapoors_comments_on_loud_acting_do_you_agree/