Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Haha I saw Kismat Konnection at AMC, actually. So Bollywood movies release in American theaters quite often.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nkapoor

it wasn't entertaining, he basically narrated the whole story which wasn't even fully understood by himmm, this review was a torture!! i cudn't wach the movie, how cud i listen it being narrated, when i didn't even enjoy seeing it??? he didn't even provide a thought, saif said everyone will be thinking after watching this movie, i am not, i personally think it was crap and nothing else

Good for you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
So what exactly is your point? You didnt like Kurbaan? Arrighty then, point taken. Happy? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by desigal90 - 14 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaK09

Haha I saw Kismat Konnection at AMC, actually. So Bollywood movies release in American theaters quite often.

Not that often in California. In Century 21, I only saw Kaminey and KI being released recently.

Originally posted by: desigal90

He was pretty outta it though! He kept saying it was a "hindu neighborhood" lmao!

exactly how cud his review be taken seriously???
Edited by nkapoor - 14 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor

exactly how cud his review be taken seriously???

Whats your point? What are you tryign to prove? Did I Say this was a critic? Or some insane genius giving a revieiw? I merely foudn his blog entertaining because of hte way he talked and thought hey, cool, he liked hte movie as well.
He's just an average cine-goer in the U.S. Keep in mind he's not familiar with teh culture and he followed hte mvoie iwth teh subtitles. He said he got about 95% of it and enjoyed it. That's the point of the movie. Let others enjoy teh movie if they are.
I understand you didnt like it. That's fine, your opinon, but you dont have to try and pull down ppl who did. I liked it. Are you going ot now say that there's somethign wrong wiht my intelligence as well?

Whats your point? What are you tryign to prove? Did I Say this was a critic? Or some insane genius giving a revieiw? I merely foudn his blog entertaining because of hte way he talked and thought hey, cool, he liked hte movie as well.

He's just an average cine-goer in the U.S. Keep in mind he's not familiar with teh culture and he followed hte mvoie iwth teh subtitles. He said he got about 95% of it and enjoyed it. That's the point of the movie. Let others enjoy teh movie if they are.
I understand you didnt like it. That's fine, your opinon, but you dont have to try and pull down ppl who did. I liked it. Are you going ot now say that there's somethign wrong wiht my intelligence as well?

i am pulling down ur attempt to make people realise it was a good movie, everyone has their own opinion, and seeing the reaction of most indian audiences it is declared pretty much a flop, the same indian adieces that have luvd kareena's movies in the past, ad if agent vinod is good will like that also, it is u who is super sensitive about people's opinions, i dun care
desigal90 thumbnail
Look at what you JUST typed up.

"i am pulling down ur attempt to make people realise it was a good movie"

๐Ÿคฃ

Wow, that's all I can say, WOW
Arrighty then, continue with your opinions. Seriously, does it really matter THAT much to you what I think? Wow, i'm touched.
Yes I think its a GOOD movie. And yes, I will spread my views. I think that's what this forum's for. ๐Ÿ˜Š
So you can continue with your anti Kurbaan crusade, while I continue with my support, lol.
And you make it seem liek i'm the ONLY one who thought it was a good movie. Have you read the majority of reviews on this forum? Or hte user reviews on bollywood hungama? Yes some ppl LOATHED it, some HATED It, but plenty LOVED It as well.

Edited by desigal90 - 14 years ago

Look at what you JUST typed up.

"i am pulling down ur attempt to make people realise it was a good movie"

๐Ÿคฃ

Wow, that's all I can say, WOW
Arrighty then, continue with your opinions. Seriously, does it really matter THAT much to you what I think? Wow, i'm touched.
Yes I think its a GOOD movie. And yes, I will spread my views. I think that's what this forum's for. ๐Ÿ˜Š

well then dun stop me or others to spread their views, spreading views is much different to being a pain
desigal90 thumbnail
Like I said, good on ya mate. If it gives you so much joy to tear Kurbaan down, then by all means, go ahead ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol it funny...!!

guys chill๐Ÿค”
and btw i dont think veer zaara would work in amreeka๐Ÿคช