Yuvi Naina scene-Short FF-LAST PART pg20

asmara19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys I strongly believe that any important incident in someone's life totally changes the feelings, perceptions, emotions and personality of a person. Yuvraaj singh has been changed by whatever happened to his brother but naina have not faced anything that might change her and secondly their feelings for each other need to be expressed under some circumstances. I wanted to just portray her changing as a serious person and yuvi changing into a caring person for her. I am taking the same story line that is going on like they both have slight feelings for each other and yuvi hiding something from her and naina is after him. So the scene begins like this'.

PART 1

"main ne kaha na main tumhare paise lauta dungi. Ab pls mujhe fone mat karna" yuvi saw her pacing back and forth on the terrace. He had come there just to relax for a while in break but instead saw a tensed naina.

"I know bt ustime mere pas job nahi thi ab to job hai mujhe sirf 2 haftay ka time do is month ki salary mila kar tumhare sare paise lauta dungi. I promise"

"raam pls samajhne ki koshish karo. Main'" she stopped as if the other person had interrupted her. yuvi was astonished and curious to see her this much tensed.

"nahi! Pls papa se kuch mat kehna'pls ram papa ko involve mat karo'acha theek hai main isi week tumhare paise tumhain wapas kar dungi"

"is Saturday!! Per Saturday ko to' acha fine kahan ana hai?"

"WHAT?? Green view?? Wo to shimla main hai!" yuvi was even more surprised. He realized she was in some big trouble and that was all perhaps because of her habit of stupid lies that's why she didn't wanted her papa to be involved.

"per ram main shimla kaise aongi? Itne thode se time main! Or wo bhi akele. Atleast jiggy ko to sath lane do!"

"raam tum kuch ghalat to'"

"nahi nahi sorry main net um per shaq kiya! Main'main ajaongi"

"bye" she hung up the fone and stood there silently crossing her arms on her chest, her head bent. Yuvi decided to walk upto her and ask her what was wrong. He had just taken a step towards her when he heard her uneven breathing and realized that she was crying. He walked beside her quietly and asked in his usual casual way,

"kiya hua?" she straightened up quickly but turned her face away from him and quickly wiped her tears away.

"naina main ne pucha kiya hua?"

"kuch nahi hua mujhe! Now can u pls leave me alone for a while?" she replied with her teeth clenched and strictly. She had never used that tone with anyone before and that made his stomach twist.

"sb theek hai?" he asked again pretending to be normal and unconcerned but inside he was getting impatient. Instead of answering him she took a deep breath of irritation and turned away from him to walk away without even looking at him but he caught her arm and pulled her back to him.

"STOP IT YUVI! LEAVE ME DAMNIT!"

"I will as soon as u tell me what's wrong" he replied calmly as she shouted at him.

"nothing's wrong ok! Sb theek hai and waise bhi stop pretending as if you care!" she lowered her volume but still she was angry.

"naina tell me what is it?" he asked with care by lightening his grip and raised his other hand to her hair and caressed them softly. She was loosened by his gesture and her expressions softened.

"main'mujhe kuch nahi hua yuvi. Choti si problem hai main khud solve kar lungi"

"phir bhi kiya problem hai?" he kept caressing her softly as it soothed her.

"wo' college k kuch friends k sath jhagda hua tha and bas wohi solve karna tha"

"sure?" he eyed her sspiciously.

"ya" she lowered her eyes as she couldn't take his intense gaze.

"ok. agar kisi bhi help ki zarurat ho kisi bhi waqt to I'll be there for you. Ok?" he let go of her arm and said in a soft tone.

"ya" she nodded and walked away while his eyes followed her. As she vanished through the door he shook his head and said to himself,

"phir jhoot" and followed her outside.

He was walking through the corridor when his eyes caught sight of naina in the fire escape. He stopped and looked inside without stepping close or opening the door. She was crying all her heart out. His heart clenched to see her cry like this. What could it be that had made her cry like this?? She had cried only once when he had been harsh with her and that were also just two tears of hurt but this was more then that and he wanted to know and help her out of this but how? She had said to that person on the phone that she would meet him in green view at shimla on Saturday but he didn't know what green view was and at what time. He needed to find that out instead of forcing her to tell him.

"hey naina kahan jarahi ho?"

"sid mujhe kuch kam tha and I needed to go!" naina kept walking towards the main door while sid tried to catch up with her.

"dr.kirti se permission le li?" he asked.

"han unko application bhi de di hai" she was looking inside her purse for something.

"to tum party main nahi chalogi?"

"kaun c party?" naina asked without much concern.

"well JP ko surprise birthday party de rahe hain hum sb an du know what ms.puppy ghayab bhi arahi hai" sid replied really excitedly.

"ya that's' that's really cool sid but I'v to go" she looked out and again replied casually.

"aisa kiya zaruri kaam hai?" sid asked when he saw the urgency on her face and gestures.

"oh God 6bj gaye! Listen sid JP ko meri taraf se sorry keh dena or birthday bhi wish kar dena han. Main chalti hun" naina looked at her wrist watch and hurried out of the door.

"per naina suno to'"

"bye sid"

"array wo yuvi'"

"sorry again han!" she said as she stepped out without listening to him.

"ye ladki sunti hi nahi! Yuvi ne kaha tha k main is per nazar rakhun per ye to'"

"hey listen listen sid' can I ask a favor?" naina came back running. She was breathless.

"tum phir wapas agayi! Acha khair han bolo kiya?"

"agar koi bhi tumse mere bare main puche to kehna main sham ki party main arahi hun ok"

"what per tum to nahi arahi"

"han per still tum yahi kehna"

"array suno wo yuvi'" sid started as she again began to walk out.

"specially yuvi! Wo to agar puche to kehna hi yahi k abhi arahi hai. Ok?" she said cutting him off.

"acha? theek hai!" sid said confused.

"thanks" naina said and walked out.

"hey sid naina kahan hai?" sid was sitting in the caf still confused by naina's behavior when yuvi arrived there.

"abhi arahi hai" he blurted the same words as naina had instructed him.

"main ne pucha  kahan hai wo?" yuvi asked again casually.

"kaha na abhi arahi hai"

"party main'"yuvi started to ask but sid interrupted him with an excuse.

"han party k liye hi shopping karne gayi hai"

"shopping?"

"han use JP k liye gift lena tha" sid replied by quickly thinking of another lie.

"mtlb wo party main'"

"ayegi!" sid provided him with another lie.

"sure?" he asked suspiciously.

"ya ya sure" sid said rather with over confidence.

"naina ab tk nahi ayi! Kahin wo'"yuvi was thinking to himself in the party when he spotted sid, "hey sid naina kahan hai?"

"abhi arahi hai dude" sid again said but he couldn't walk out with this again.

"sid naina kahan hai?" yuvi asked firmly and getting impatient.

"yar k baat batao dude tumhari problem kiya hai wo pas hoti hai to usse chidhte rehte ho or ab nahi hai to 'naina kahan hai, naina kahan hai?' ki rat lagayi hui hai"

"tumse jo pucha hai sirf usi ka jawab do"

"mujhe nahi pata wo kahan hai?" sid replied irritated.

"sid naina ne jane se pehle kiya kaha?"

"tumhain kaise pata k wo gayi hai?" sid asked surprised.

"kiya kaha usne sid?"

"usne kaha k sbko and specially tumhain yahi kahun k wo party main ayegi" sid said and walked away.

"damn you naina!" he murmured to himself with his jaw clenched...

PART 2 

Yuvi had already learned that green view was a personal cottage in shimla. He had an instinct that this friend of naina did not have good intentions and he had to reach there as fast as he could. He also hoped against hope that he might not be late for her. He kept looking at the time which was 7 now. She must have left at 6.15 for the bus. He drove fast on the highway in his sports jeep.

Naina knocked at the door of the cottage type house. It seemed really beautiful from outside. There was a big garden in the front which was well kept. It was dark now and she felt somewhat creepy feeling from inside. She was planning to leave as soon as she gave all the money to raam that she had borrowed from him to take admission in a medical college as she couldn't ask for the funds from her papa because he thought she was taking admission in home sciences and the home science wasn't expensive but medical was. She had promised him that she would return the money as soon as she got the job. Now that she had the job from the past two months and she was saving money for him when suddenly he had grown impatient and somewhat frightening to her as he was becoming desperate to meet her. She knew she would just walk out in about half an hour. She was just thinking all that when the door opened with a click and she saw a tall and handsome guy but' the light beard that had grown over his face and that ear ring in his one ear, that ugly chain and bracelets around his wrist made her look like a gangster and less like the guy that naina knew.

"errr hi"

"hi naina" he sounded like a drunk.

"raam?" she asked a little consciously.

"kiyun pehchan nahi payi kiya? He tucked his thumbs in his pockets.

"nahi nahi tum ne huliya hi aisa banaya hua hai k koi bhi dar jaye"

"tum dar rahi ho?" he asked. His tone had changed a lot in the past few years.

"main kiyun darungi. Bas waise hi bata rahi thi" she looked away.

"acha andar to ao" he stepped sideways with a lazy gate and let her in. she walked inside cautiously looking around the house which was lit with a lamp and was dark as hell.

"itna andhera kiyun hai?"

"yunhi ub roshni main rehne ki aadat nahi rahi jbse tum gayi" he stepped beside her.

"what?" she took a cautious step sideways away from him and he noticed it.

"tum chod k gayi tb se life andheri andheri hogayi hai" his eyes were locked on her feet and on the distance that she took.

"raam ye kaisi baatain kar rahe ho tum?"she asked nervously.

"kuch nahi. Betho?"  he told her as he stepped towards the couches. Naina sat down and tried to make out the surroundings. Except the area where they were sitting she couldn't make out a single thing around. She could see the couch that was placed opposite to her where raam sat and continuously gazed her, there was a centre table where a few magazines were placed and two cups of some liquid were placed.

"ye kiya hai?"

"tumhare or mere liye coffee banayi thi per ab thandi hogayi hai"

"kab se banayi thi?"

"ghanta pehle! You're late" he told her a little strictly and her eyes shot up to meet his glare.

"umm'm sorry" her heart beat raced a little by that look.

"it's ok so'whatsup?" he relaxed back and placed his booted feet on the top of the table, crossed, and placed his hands on his lips eyeing her with a meaningful look. She looked at the way he sat in front of her and looked at her. He wasn't like that before neither was his house ever before like this. she assumed perhaps this was his new house.

"ummm actually raam m really sorry that I couldn't make up all your money in such a short notice. But I brought what I could save. You know I have to pay all the bills and rent cuz I live alone and then its only two months'"

"naina relax! Money was just an excuse to meet you"

"what??"

"han I just wanted to see you" his casual attitude irritated her as she had been so tensed becuz of him.

"raam tumne to mujhe dara hi diya tha. Main bhi sochun we were friends and'"

"just friends? Naina we were more than just friends"

"raam we had talked about it quiet a long time ago" she replied a little nervously. She just wanted to get out of here.

"yes' we had" he said after a thought.

"but we are still friends" she said to assure him.

"hmmm'tum betho main garam coffee lata hun" he said and got up.

"raam dun get into it plss. Tum bas ye paise le lo and I'll just be off and baqi paise jaise hi'" she got into her purse.

"shut up naina!" naina looked up at him surprised by his raised tone, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be harsh. Its just that you'r being so formal. Main ne kaha na k its not about the money and itne time baad mile hain to thodi der betho to"

"umm actually mujhe papa k pas bhi jana tha isliye"

"atleast coffee to pi lo! For old time's sake"

"ok" she smiled formally and he vanished in the darkness. It was extremely cold inside and naina felt herself shiver. She got up to go near the lamp to warm her hands a little. She was just rubbing her hands when her eyes caught sight of a stand near the window which seemed like a canvas. Curiosity was in her nature so she peeked forward where raam had vanished and took the lamp off the hook with which it was hanging and took it near the canvas. She took off the cloth and saw a painting of a beautiful girl. She smiled a little and stepped back a little to have a clear view and shock hit her when she realized it was her painting. She frowned a little and looked around. There was a table placed with the wall. She went closer to it and there were papers upon them where her name was written and a few were letters from some doctors advising some medicines. She didn't care to read the medications as she had seen a drawer under the table. She cautiously opened it without making much noise and without realizing that there might be someone behind her.

yuvi was already in shimla and was looking around for the green view cottage. It had been about an hour since he had been driving like crazy and now reached at shimla but still he wasn't contented. His mind was ringing continuously and his heart was racing just to see naina. he was cursing naina in his heart cuz it was all bcuz of her that he was going through this tension. He didn't have the time to think why he was doing this but he just knew he had to. He was gonna wring her neck once he had her in his arms if'if she was fine.

She caught sight of a few files and picked up one. She placed the lamp on the table and opened it. It was some report from the hospital and some newspaper cuttings. She read out the report first and it was written that 'mr. raam sinha is mentally unstable therefore we are admitting him in mental asylum under the protection of professional caretakers and doctors to help him stabilize his mental condition. He might be dangerous to the people around him as he has already attacked 4 subjects in his surroundings. The following medication is also prescribed as anti depressants for his condition.' She frowned at the report and flipped it quickly towards the newspaper cutting which was an article or a warning for a maniac who had killed a ward boy, a nurse and the watch man of a hospital and broke out of the hospital. She looked below at the picture and it was raam's. her throat went dry and she felt goosebumps when suddenly a voice spoke from behind,

"it was because of you naina" she flipped around in fright and the file fell from her hands.

"if only you wouldn't have left me ye sb hota hi nahi." He came closer to her and she stepped sideways frightened. "Main paglon ki tarha din raat tumhain dhundta raha bulata raha per tum nahi ayi. Naina sb mujhe pagal samajhne lag gaye thay per main pagal nahi hun. Tum daro mat naina main tumhain kuch nahi kahunga." She knew he was loosing it now and she was sweating with fear, "That damn ward boy and nurse were scared of me and they were trying to kill me so I had to kill them. But I just hit them with a rod naina and they just died. It was an accident but han that watchman na! that b*****d he hit he with his stick and I got angry so I threw him down the roof and he died" he said it all casually as if he was talking to himself more than just her. he had turned away from her and was talking and naina thought it was perfect time to run away so she slowly moved away into the darkness and turned around heading towards the door when suddenly he caught her arm and pulled her back. She screamed in fear,

"naina! Naina kiya hua? Tumhain dar to nahi lag raha na mujhse. Main tumhain kuch nahi kahunga naina I promise. I just wanted to spend some quality time with you"

"raam mujhe jana hai. Papa mera wait kar rahe hain" she pleaded him trying to let her arm go.

"mujhe pata hai tum ab bhi mujhse bohat pyaar karti ho bas kehne se darti ho"

"raam let me go. Hum'hum phir milenge han" she tried to console him but he wasn't listening to her.

"jhoot tum is baar bhi mujhe chod k chali jaogi. Ab ki baar main tumhain hamesha k liye apna bana lunga. Tum mere sath waqt guzarogi na?"

"ram listen I have to go. Hum'hum milenge dobara main kahin nahi jaongi'"

"tum bas aj ki raat mere sath guzar lo phir humare beech sb theek hojayega. Sb pehle jaisa hojayega. Hum phir se girlfriend boyfriend ban jayenge balke shadi bhi kar lenge" he held her tightly and started to pull her inside again.

"raam you'r hurting me'"

"nahi naina your hurting me. Plss mana mat karma warna main mar jaonga"

"raam m engaged!" she lied to him quickly thinking he might let her go.

"kiya?"he stopped and looked at her lost.

"han raam main ne sagayi kar li hai?"

"kaise? Tum mere ilawa kisi or ki kaise hosakti ho"

"raam I love him" she told him determinedly to assure him.

"jhoot! Tum mere ilawa kisi or se pyaar kar hi nahi sakti. Tumhare papa ne zabardasti ki na"

"nahi raam main ne apni marzi se kiya?"

"KAISE KAR SAKTI HO TUM AISA HAN?" he threw her on the floor and her head hit the table.

"raam!" she cried in pain holding her head that was bleeding. She tried to get up when her eyes caught sight of a few foto frames on the table and all of them held her pictures and 'I love you' was written on all of them with' blood. She realized he truly was a maniac'

PART 3

"raam pls"she closed her eyes and held her head as he bent down on his knees and helped her get up.

"what naina? Plss what? Tum bhi janti ho k tum mere sath hi rehna chahti ho to phir kiyun kar rahi ho ye sb?" he held her arms tightly and shook her.

"raam!" she pleaded again without looking at his face.

"bas naina its ok! M sorry han. Choti si chot hai theek hojayegi" he rubbed his hand over her wound to wipe the blood off but his harsh rub made her cry in pain and she tried to pull away.

"naina tumhain bhi mujhse dar lag raha hai??"

"nahi'nahi" she replied scared.

"to phir tum mujhse door kiyun jarahi ho?"

"raam mujhe jana hai" she tried to calm herself down.

"kahin nahi jana tumhain aj naina. Hum subha hote hi shadi kar lenge phir koi tumhari zabardasti shadi nahi karega"

"raam pls mujhe jane do"

"kahan jana hai tumhain naina? Han us jhoot ki duniya main jahan tumhare liye dukh k ilawa or kuch bhi nahi! I promise naina main tumhain hamesha khush rakhunga" he held her tightly in his arms and pulled her in a hug.

"bas naina sb theek hojayega. Main hun na" he thought he was consoling her while naina caught a vase on the table and hit his head from behind. He yelled and held his head while she ran towards the door. She turned the knob but it was locked and she didn't have time to open it so she ran inside while raam held her.

"naina! Naina kahan jarahi ho tum? Mujhe pata tha naina tum mujhse dar rahi ho! Plss naina main tumhare baghair bilkul akela hun" he kept talking while following her inside. Naina ran and collided with a shelf. She tapped the surroundings with her hands on the counter while the moonlight from the windows helped her figure out that it was kitchen. She quickly took steps forward and found the fridge and hid behind it quickly.

"naina!! Naina kahan ho tum? Tum mujhse kiyun chup rahi ho?" naina held her breath and kept her hand on her chest to calm her heartbeat while she prayed for help. She knew raam had come inside the kitchen but he was with the lamp and she knew she would be caught. She looked sideways for escape but all she could find was a knife stand. She slowly stretched out her hand to take out the knife but as she stretched her hand he caught her wrist and pulled her out of there.

"raam chodo mujhe"

"tum bhi waisi hi ho naina? Tumhain bhi lagta hai k main pagal hun?"

"raam let me go" she pulled her arms away from him but he held her even more tightly hurting her.

"kiyun naina main ne to hamesha tumse pyaar kiya tha na phir tum ne aisa kaise socha?"

"raam main sirf usi se pyaar karti hun jisse main ne sagayi ki tumse na to main ne kabhi pyaar kiya tha or na hi karti hun" she told him fiercely. He looked at her face for a moment and then slapped hard on her face. His strong hand made her lips bleed and she cried.

"tumhari jhoot bolne ki aadat gayi nahi na naina! Ab bhi waise hi jhoot bolti ho per ye jhoot tumhara mujhe takleef de raha hai. Plss bas karo" he said and loosened his grip on her arms and she took advantage of it and flipped around taking out the knife. She was about to hit him with it when he caught her hand and twisted it behind her back making the knife cut her arm.

"bas karo naina bohat hogaya ye khel ab lets try something serious. Kb se intazar kiya tumhara main ne k tum aogi or meri adhuri zindagi puri karogi" he caressed her hair and neck with his lips. She felt filthy and creepy and disgusted by his touch. She pulled away from him but he snatched the knife away from her hand and her hand got slashed with the knife. She held her hand yelling with pain.

"dekha mujhse door jane ka anjaam" he said making fun of her and she pushed him away angrily but he slashed the back of her neck with the knife. It was a deep cut and she was bleeding already.

"aisi hi takleef horahi hai mujhe bhi is waqt maina kiyun k tum mujhse door ho." He placed the knife on the shelf and held her hand and started pulling her out,

"chalo bas already bohat der hogayi hai n kitni raat hogayi hai n tum thak bhi gayi ho"

"raam plsss!" she pleaded in pain as he held her hand tightly that was bleeding. She held a table on her way for support but it turned over and some glass crockery fell over and she stepped on them bare footed because she had taken her shoes off in the kitchen to make less noise. But still he kept dragging her. The glass was pricking under her feet and tears of pain with yells were coming from her but he had no mercy for her. Suddenly his feet got tangled with something while pulling her that he fell over. She took advantage of the distraction and limped quickly wherever her instinct took her and only stopped when something pointed hit her knees. She silenced her yell and bent down to hold her knee while the glass still was pierced in her feet. She realized it was the side table by the bed she got hit with. She quickly rolled down beneath it and raised her knees close to her chest while tears of pain kept rolling down her face. She took out the big pieces of glass controlling her cries. Her eyes were closed when she suddenly heard her name called by raam in sing song manner,

"naina! Oh naina! Plss come to me na! acha ek baar to bahar ao!"  naina kept her hand over her mouth and controlled her sobs. Suddenly everything went quiet, his footsteps, his voice, her breathing. She kept praying with her eyes closed when suddenly a hand pranced on her feet. She screamed loudly,

"Common naina! You are too much and this is more than enough for me" he dragged her out and caught her hair pulling her and threw her on the bed.

"raam no plss let me go" she screamed and pleaded but he slapped her hard on her face. She hit him with her knee but he caught her leg and pinned it down with his own knee hurting her badly. She struggled with her arms to push him away and hit him but he pinned her wrists down on the bed as well. She screamed for help, cried and pleaded him.

In all the clashes they both ignored the sound of door banging and then the breaking of window glass. Raam had torn her sleeves from shoulders, his nails scratched her skin and she felt she might break her bones from his violent weight and what he was trying to do. She continuously tried to struggle but from blood loss and pain from all the wounds her body was already weakened. When she was about to lose hope of rescue suddenly the weight from her shifted away but she was so weak and hurt that she didn't managed to open her eyes and see what happened. Instead she raised her knees to her chest taking her arms close to her chest and rolled to her side in pain and cried bitterly. She didn't even heard all the thrashing and crashing in the room.

Yuvi had just reached in time but he thought he was late. He had knocked like mad on the door but when he heard naina's screams he broke the window from backside and barged in and caught raam abusing her. He hit him till he was unconscious and took out all his frustration and anger over him. His tension because naina had left and his anger for raam who had hurt her was all coming out in his every punch and throw. Finally when raam wasn't even able to move, yuvi ran to naina.

"naina! It's me" he called and sat on his knees on the bed to help her up but she slid away from him in fright. He got shocked by her slipping away and stretched out his hand for her to help her up but as his hand touched her shoulder she screamed in fright and moved away while yuvi felt warm liquid on his hands. He raised his hands and saw enough in the moonlight that it was blood'

PART 4 

His stomach twisted to see so much blood from her body and her weakened and frightened self. All his anger came back. He frowned and leaned closer to naina,

"it's ok! It's just me! Yuvi!" he told her and another shock hit him when she slipped away frightened again after knowing his identity. He caught her upper arm gently and pulled her carefully to him while soothed her back with his other hand embracing her without caring about all the blood soaking in his clothes.

"kuch nahi hua. sb theek hai. Chalo naina! Utho!" she calmed down a little by his soothing. As he helped her get up, she groaned a little from pain. He looked at her once and then scooped her up in his arms gently and easily due to her light weight. He carried her outside and his eyes caught sight of her paintings in the room which was placed in the moonlight. He still had the frown on his face and he carried her outside in his car and gently laid her on the car seat easing the head rest back to lie her down.

He drove as fast as he could and came back to Mumbai while she was almost unconscious. He thought he couldn't take her to sanjivani because questions would be asked from her as well as from him, neither could he take her to Dr.shashank's place because he would also question them so he took her to his own place.

He carried her inside his guest room and laid her on the bed. She lied down with a groan and turned over on her side to avoid the touching of her wound on her back with the bed. He saw the wound and quickly ran out to get a few bandages, cotton, water bowl and ointment. He came back and sat on the bed beside her and first caught her hand carefully that had a cut on her palm. The cut was really ugly and he washed it first carefully with the cotton dipped in water and bandaged her hand after applying ointment caringly while blowing on her hand to sooth her pain. She didn't even winced in pain as usually other girls did at even a small pain.

He wanted to first deal with all the big wounds and then with the bruises. He turned her a little but she pushed his hand away frightened by his touch on her body. He looked at her face and he saw terror on her face,

"Please no!" she pleaded and he realized that it wasn't because of pain. She was pleading him not to abuse her. He felt hurt after years of emotions lost in him.

"naina main sirf tumhain'"

"nahi! Pls don't" she said again without listening to him and tried to move away. He left her hand and sat back without touching her at all. He understood her situation of mistrust and he didn't want to force her to trust him eventhough he longed to hold her tightly in his arms and console her but he hated to show his emotions. Only she had aroused all the emotions back in him.

"m not gonna hurt you at all naina! I promise" he said with so much intensity that she could feel it. She stopped moving away and turned her face away and murmured,

"its hurting me" she referred to her wounds.   

"I'll heal them just trust me" he said still not touching her and she nodded her head softly.

He touched her carefully not to make her feel uncomfortable and assuring her that he would only touch her when she wanted. He washed and bandaged the ugliest wound on her back of neck to her shoulder from where her dress was even torn. He was about to get up and get some clean clothes for her when he saw blood on the foot side of the bed. He frowned and bent to see her feet all soaked in blood. He held her feet carefully in his laps and washed them as well. Suddenly she cried and held the bedspread tightly in her fist. His head shot up to see her face buried in the mattress. He put the cotton down and touched her feet with his bare hand softly and realized there were broken pieces of glass pierced in her feet. He carefully took them out while cleaning all the blood so that he could see and then bandaged her feet.

After a long time in his life he could feel someone's pain. He could feel his life again dark because one girl who brought a little smile on his face was now hurt and he feared probably that smile would vanish forever and making his life dark again.

"mujhe hospital jana hai" naina's weak voice broke in his ears after two days.    

"kiyun tabiyat ziada kharab horahi hai?" he asked while he was sitting on the chair near the window and reading newspaper having his morning tea. She had been suffering with fever since these two days and wasn't even able to speak or stay awake for more than an hour.

"nahi duty per jana hai" she replied.

"chup chap leti raho" he commanded in his casual lazy tone.

"mujhe ghar jana hai" she said again.

"dr.shashank k? noways!"

"nahi mujhe apne ghar jana hai." She cleared.

"ghar jaogi to papa puchenge'" yuvi started but naina interrupted him irritated.

"yuvi I just wanna go home. Jahan main rehti thi rent per"

"akele?"

"han!"

"No" he said simply not once looking at her or showing any concern.

"Who the hell do you think you are? M going right now" she raised her tone and was highly frustrated by his attitude. She threw the blanket away from top of her and was about to get up when yuvi stood up lazily and came closer to the bed. She got a little scared and backed away. He noticed her gesture and his jaw clenched.

"kal chali jana." He said simply putting his hands in his pockets and looked away.

"Mujhe abhi jana hai" she said stubbornly.

"khana lata hun" he said and turned away without paying any attention to her protests.

"Mujhe nahi khana" she said but he didn't listened to her and went out. She threw her head back on the head rest and sighed deeply holding her hair in frustration.

"naina soup pi lo"

"Mujhe nahi peena" she said her head turned away and looking away from him. He stayed calm and raised the spoon full of soup and blew to make it cool and took it to her lips. She shook her head away and it got spilled on her face. He raised his hand quickly to wipe it off,

"Don't" she shielded her face with both her hands in fear and he drew his hands away and took the napkin up and cleaned the blanket. She lowered her hands and watched him cleaning the blankets. She looked at him suspiciously and as he raised his eyes to meet hers she looked away quickly. He handed her the napkin to clean her face. She raised her bandaged hand and took the napkin. She started to clean her face but her hand ached and she couldn't apply pressure. He held his hand over the napkin to stop her and took it away as she allowed him to. He carefully cleaned her mouth without touching her with bare hands and only the cloth touched her face. He was careful of her bruised lip as well. She kept looking at his gestures and she had formed trust that he wouldn't hurt her. He again raised the bowl to feed her and this time she hesitatingly allowed him.

"naina mujhe kuch kaam hai main bahar jaraha hun kuch dair tak ajaonga" he told her as he wore his jacket but she didn't responded and didn't even looked at him. He knew she was pretending to not notice him and went out.

He had his mind all the time on naina that what if she went out or how was she going to manage alone. He had come out to get medicines for her and few grocery. He hadn't left her since last two days moreover she wasn't really conscious as well. He felt nice to have her around in the house and taking care of someone while having a feeling that someone needed him was a feeling of contentment after years of loneliness. He had forgotten this feeling. He did all the chores quickly and reached in two hours back home.

He went in her room straight but she wasn't there.

"dammit" he hit his fist on the door angrily. He knew she might leave. He walked in long and angry strides and reached the main door but as he was about to open the door his eyes caught sight of the garden outside from the wall glass window and his hands slid down suddenly.

She was bent down and was taking off the withered leaves from the creepers outside in his garden and from the plants. She had her shawl wrapped around her and had a plastic bag in her hands in which she was putting all of them. She didn't had her usual smile on her face but she looked beautiful in the sunlight and the nature perfectly suited her and blended with her natural beauty. She was totally unaware of the fact that he was present there and looking at her from the glass.

When she thought the plants were done she threw the bag in the trash can and started limping around a little difficult due to the pain. His eyes were locked on her every single move and was mesmerized by her. he was touched by the fact that she cared for his house.

Her eyes caught sight of a tennis ball in a corner. She picked it up casually and threw it on the wall and caught it back. She kept doing it standing at one place when suddenly the incident flashed across the mind and she threw the ball so hard that it came back with a force but she caught it accidentally. She heard a soft and lazy clap,

"that was a good catch"

"that was an accidental catch" she used one liner just like him and he raised his one brow at her while she kept throwing and catching. He realized she might get sick more if she stayed here for a long time and kept going like this.

"andar chalo thand hai bahar" he made an excuse.

"mujhe ghar jana hai abhi" she said while throwing the ball.

"kal main khud tumhain chod aonga. Bas aj ka din"

"aj hi kiyun nahi?" she caught the ball and for the first time looked at him with her attention but angrily.

"kiyun k tum abhi theek nahi ho"

"main bilkul theek hun"

"zid mat karo or chalo andar" he said and went inside while she threw the ball angrily away and followed him inside''   

PART 5

"naina lao main bandage kar deta hun"

"main khud kar lungi" she sat in the chair and tried to bandage the wound that was on the back of her neck but the wound was big so she couldn't get the bandage on the right place and by taking off the bandage the wound was bleeding lightly again. Yuvi stood behind her while she tried to bandage that last wound. She had managed with all the other ones without letting him touch even once.

"main ne kaha na mujhe do" he stretched out his hand to her.

"yuvi tumhain kuch karne ki zarurat nahi hai. Jao yahan se main khud kar lungi" she was irritated by him lately.

"fine" he said but remained standing there while she kept trying to do her bandaging. When she couldn't yuvi stepped forward and took it away from her and without looking at her he angrily and roughly started bandaging her. She flinched in pain as his hands went roughly over her but he stopped immediately and said,

"I'm sorry" she didn't replied instead looked down on the floor. He knew she was thinking something and she needed to talk about it. He had seen her expressions. He finished and sat down on the bed beside the chair joining his hands but didn't look at her neither did she look at him. After a few moments she spoke,

"He was my best friend. Hum college main aksar sath rehte thay per fark itna tha k mere or bhi friends thay per uska mere siva or koi nahi tha. Uskay paas to uskay parents, bhai behen koi bhi nahi tha. Main apni life main itni busy rehti thi k usko kabhi ustarha notice hi nahi kiya'" she trailed off as if she was remembering him from the past, "han beech main kuch time hum serious huay per wo bhi bas isiliye kiyun k sb ne hamari dosti ko or naam dena shuru kar diya isliye humne khud hi aisa show kar diya k hum' shayad isiliye usay laga k main'main ne kabhi socha bhi nahi tha k wo aisa hojayega. He was mentally ill that's why he did it" yuvi's head shot up to her.

so she thought he wasn't on fault?

"usko to shayad ye bhi nahi pata tha k wo kar kiya raha tha" she kept saying and yuvi's anger took over him but he said nothing.

"He needed help" she said still in her thoughts but she knew yuvi's all attention was on her. She could feel it. He looked at her face and his heart suddenly melted all his anger away. Who was this girl who cared for a maniac who had abused her?? she cared for him(yuvi) when he behaved harshly with her?? she was perhaps some 'angel! He stopped his thoughts and got up bringing her back out of her thoughts as he started to go out without saying anything to her.

"kahan jarahe ho?"

"sanjivani!"

"main bhi chalti hun phir waheen se ghar bhi'"

"tum aj sanjivani nahi arahi ho. Sham ko ghar drop kar dunga" he said and with that he went out.

"hey yuvi kahan that u yaar teen din se?" sid asked.

"bas kuch kaam tha"

"hi yuvi.umm tum to agaye per pata nahi naina kiyun nahi ayi!" tamanna said

"kal tk ajayegi wo bhi" said yuvi and went away to follow his duty.

By mid day he went in path lab to get some files and he saw a girl with her hair tied roughly with a clip on her head, she wore a simple and causal salwaar kameez while her dupatta was around her neck. She was busy in her work and she had her back to yuvi. Yuvi walked forward in his usual silent long and strong strides that made her not notice him but he did felt a little familiar fragrance and an air of familiarity. He was about to turn away after glancing at her when he suddenly realized her back of the neck was having a bandage. He frowned and turned to see her and looked at her from head to toe. It didn't take him even a second to notice her. he looked down at her feet and realized that she was standing with a little difficulty and as she moved she was limping and even her movements were a little confused but she was absorbed in her work.

Naina felt goose bumps at the back of her neck as if someone was watching her. She turned around abruptly not to wait for somebody else to prance on her again and saw yuvi just a few inches away from her. She backed clumsily dropping the test tube on the floor and got unbalanced. She caught the shelf behind her while yuvi caught her waist. Before she even balanced herself she pushed his hand away from her. yuvi looked at her hand and then at her face and backed away two steps from her not to scare her. he could understand her tension.

"yahan kiyun ayi ho tum?" he asked calmly but had a frown on his forehead.

"mera bhi utna hi hospital hai jitna ye tumhara"

"jo pucha hai usi ka jawab do" he knew he wouldn't get straight answer from her.

"main tumhain koi jawab dena zaruri nahi samajhti" she replied rudely and stepped to walk away from him but instead of grabbing her hand as he wanted to do so much he stepped in front of her and spoke carefully and caringly,

"naina tum abhi theek nahi ho! Sirf isiliye mana kiya tha tumhain yahan anay se. sb sau sawal puchenge tumari ye haalat dekh k'"

"tumhain isse koi concern nahi hona chahiye! Wo meri problem hai main sambhal lungi tum apni problems sambhalo" she said and started to walk out limping.

"tum mere liye koi problem nahi ho" he said from behind her.

"really! Yunhi achanak kaise?? Kal tk to mujhse peecha chudane k tareeqay dhundne the or ab jb ye sb'"

"hey naina tum yahan kb ayi?" tamanna interrupted them coming inside and saw them both there.

"hi' hi tamanna bas abhi kuch der hi hui hai" naina turned to see her and replied a little nervously.

"ye kiya hua hai tumhare chehre pe?" tamanna came close to her and asked.

"wo'"

"or ye hath pe kiya hua?" she caught her hand carefully.

"tamanna actually'"

"or ye kiya huliya banaya hua hai tumne?" she asked again looking at her from head to toe.

"ummm wo' main'"

"tamanna actually naina ka Saturday ko accident hua tha usi ki wajah se chot lag gayi" yuvi covered up for her and naina shot a glance at him.

"accident?? Kaisa accident? Tumne bataya kiyun nahi?"

"wo meri tabiyat bohat kharab thi isliye" naina replied to tamanna.

"humain batati to hum ajate na tumhare pas"

"ab theek hun main tamanna tum tension mat lo"

"acha chalo break hai caf chalet hain. Baqi sb se mili?" naina shook her head lightly.

"chalo unse bhi mil lete hain." Tammana held her from her shoulder and took her out.

Yuvi was waiting for her to turn and look at him and she did just before she went out with tamanna and yuvi's face lit with a twitch playing at the corner of his mouth. He didn't know why he became happy by her looking at him but he did.

"naina tum betho hum tumhare liye coffee late hain" tamanne said as they both sat in caf.

"main khud le lungi tamanna" naina began to stand up.

"bethi raho tumhare pair main bhi chot lagi hai"

"ok" naina smiled.

"hey naina" naina turned around to see mac standing behind her.

"mac! Tum yahan?" naina asked a little surprised to see her.

"han bas yuvi se milne aya tha" he replied coming towards her table and sitting in front of her.

"tum usse kiyun milne aye thay?" she asked suspiciously.

"dun worry kuch jhagda nahi karma tha. After all dost hai wo mera" he smiled and replied.

"huh dost?" she said sarcastically.

"naina I was just thinking k mere n yuvi k beech jo kuch bhi hai uski wajah se hum bhi theek se nahi mile"

"mtlab?"

"matlab mera or tumhara to koi jhagda hai hi nahi or na hi tha kabhi to phir hum kiyun jhagda Karen"

"kehna kiya chahte ho tum?" she knew what he meant but she wanted to get it clearly from him.

"seedhi si baat hai hum dost kiyun na ban jayen"

"or yuvi?"

"yuvi se mere sare conflicts sort out hogaye hain" he told her to assure her that he wasn't using her.

"really?"

"chaho to usse puch lo" he said and naina looked away to analyze him.

"itna kiya soch rahi ho I can be a good friend" he smiled at her.

"pehle hum ek doosre ko jaan len phir friendship bhi kar lenge kiyun k main har kisi se khamakha dosti nahi karti"

"fair enough so watsup?" he started his conversation.

Tamanna had gone for her duty while naina and mac kept sitting there talking. They were laughing when yuvi came inside caf. He saw both of them talking and naina laughing at something mac had said. He felt something heavy in his stomach and went ahead.

"hi mac! Tu yahan?"

"hey yuvi ao na betho" mac slid a chair out beside him.

"shayad kuch logon ko mera yahan bethna acha na lage" said yuvi glancing at naina from the back but she didn't even look back to see him instead raised her brows frustatingly.

"kiski baat kar raha hai tu?" mac asked looking at naina knowing that yuvi was talking about her.

"jiski kar raha hun wo to samajh hi gaya hoga" yuvi kept looking at her from her back.

"main chalti hun mac c u later" she stood up abruptly but didn't turn to look at him.

"array tum kahan jarahi ho?" mac asked her.

"mere pas faltoo ki bakwaas sunne ka time nahi hai kisi ki" naina said to mac and went out.

"kiya hua hai?" mac asked as yuvi sat down on naina's chair.

"kuch nahi!" yuvi replied without showing any concern.

"phir se jhagda kiya tu ne usse?" mac asked.

"mac'" yuvi started warningly.

"dekh yuvi main ne tujhse pehle bhi kaha hai k naina bohat achi ladki hai. Kiyun usay takleef pohnchata hai?"

"tujhe bohat fikr horahi hai uski" yuvi said sarcastically.

"or tujhe jalan!" mac told him.

"shut up mac" yuvi got angry.

"fine per wo tujhse pyaar karti hai"

"huh pyaar! Baat to theek se karti nahi" said yuvi looking away.

"mujhse baat karne se pehle usne ye assurity li hai k main tujhe koi nuksaan nahi pohnchaonga"

"what??" yuvi shot a glare at mac.

"han tabhi mujhse baat karne per raazi hui hai wo" mac told and yuvi got lost in his own thoughts''

PART 6

Yuvi had seen naina and mac most of the time together. He had started visiting her in sanjivani everyday and she had started to spend time with him. It had only been four days since all this started and yuvi was loosing his patience already. He was irritated all the time. Yuvi and naina both ignored and avoided eachother but in the nights yuvi had lost his sleep and even if he did slept he only had dreams of naina with mac or with him. He was frustrated in sanjivani and avoided talking with anybody at all.

He was standing beside his window loking out when his eyes caught sight of the shawl that naina had worn when he had brought her home. He thought of returning it to her as an excuse to talk to her.

"naina!!" yuvi called her in lunch break when she was heading towards the caf but she didn't stop. Yuvi caught up with her in three long strides,

"main ne roka tha tumhain!"

"jo kehna hai jaldi kaho mac wait kar raha hoga" naina said without looking at him an kept walking at a slow pace while yuvis hand clenched in a fist on her shawl.

"ye tumhari shawl! Tum mere ghar per hi bhul ayi thi" he handed it to her.

"thanx", yuvi was about to walk away when naina stopped him, "yuvi!" he turned back to her and she spoke guiltily,

"thanks yuvi"

"kisliye?"

"m'meri help karne k liye or mera khayal rakhne k liye"

"its ok" said yuvi casually and she turned away from him.

"naina!"

"hmmm" naina turned around to face him as he called her.

"mac or tum'?"

"mac or main kiya?" she asked sharply.

"tum or mac kuch ziada hi close ho rahe ho" he said casually.

"to?" she said rudely.

"just wanted to tell you k mac ko mujhse behtar koi nahi janta or wo'"

"ok so tumhain problem horahi hai k main mac k sath dosti kiyun kar rahi hun? right? You know what yuvi I just dun understand you k tumhari problem kiya hai khud hi kehte ho k door raho or jb door rehti hun to bhi masla" naina got angry.

"naina mac bhi waisa hi hai jaisa k main hun"

"ghalat! Mac tum jaisa bilkul nahi hai" she pointed her finger at him.

"really? Chaar(4) din main itne ache se jaan gayi use?" he asked sarcastically.

"han jaan gayi or itna hi kaafi hai k wo tumhare jaisa nahi hai"

"kiyun aisa kiya kar diya usne jo main nahi kar paya?"

"yuvi' just' go away and leave me alone" she wantedt o say something but was controlling herself and yuvi wanted to know what was it that had created this stone wall.

"I won't jb tk tum mujhe batati nahi"

"tumhari problem to samajh hi nahi ati mujhe. Jealous tum ho nahi sakte to phir'"

"jealous kiyun nahi hosakta?" he asked surprisingly by this sudden exclusion of jealousy and he realized he actually was jealous.

"kiyun k jealous wo hote hain jin main koi feelings hon n tum main sivae taras khane k or ghussay k or koi feelings nahi" he blurted out angrily.

"taras?" he was shocked.

"han wohi jo tum mujh per kha rahe ho"

"kiya??" he was confused by her behavior. She had lost it totally.

"dun act so innocent yuvi. Hum dono jante hain k ye acha behavior mere sath sirf isiliye tha tumhara kiyun k mere sath jo bhi hua uski wajah se tum mujh per taras kha rahe the"

"naina tum ghalat soch rahi ho" he tried to clear.

"acha! Main ghalat soch rahi hun to us sb ka kiya hua k 'naina mujhse door raho' and all. Suddenly itni fikr kiyun hone lag gayi hai tumhain meri?"

"isliye kiyun k'" anger had started to boil inside him when she interrupted again.

"u know what tum se hazaar darjay acha hai mac kiyun k kam se kam wo mujh per taras kha kar mujhse dosti nahi kar raha and besides he is normal unlike you"

"naina you are'" he started dangerously towards her.

"I know m crossing my limits. I have always had yuvi. Tumhain ab pata chala? Chalo acha hai pata to chala. Ab tum bhi khush raho or main bhi khush rahungi kiyun k tum to pyaar nahi karte na mujhse" she blurted again.

"or tum??" he asked.

"main kiyun karne lagi tumse pyaar" naina looked away straight ignoring him but yuvi had seen the glint of moist in her eyes that she blinked away.

"meri taraf dekh kar kaho"

"mujhe tumhari shakal dekhne ka koi shauk nahi jisme mere liye sivaye sympathy k or kuch nahi" she said with hatred and was about to walk away when yuvi grabbed her upper arm and pushed her inside the fire escape with himself and backed her with the wall holding her arms tightly totally forgetting all the care and gentleness that he had done for her. She had raised this wild animal inside him and now she would face him no matter what. But she didn't seem to be scared of him instead she defied him always openly.

"yuvi chodo mujhe" she tried to struggle as he pined her hands with the wall.

"meri achai ko tum sympathy ki nazar se dekhti ho to kiya yahi yuvi chahiye tumhain jo har waqt ghussa kare?" he said through clenched teeth but he hadn't yet closed to her. he tried to lok straight in her eyes but she didn't looked in his eyes.

"mujhe yuvi chahiye hi nahi" she said angrily but in a low voice.

"to kiya chahiye tumhain?" he tightened his grip on her wrist and she pushed her head back in pain.

"kuch nahi" she said painfully.

"mac?? Mac chahiye" he forced her wrists back as she tried to struggle again.

"shut up yuvi. Mujhe jane do"

"kiyun ub nahi lag raha tumhain k main tum per taras kha raha hun?"

"yuvi stop it"

"or kiya sabot chahiye tumhain naina k main tumhare liye koi sympathy feel nahi karta"

"tum chahte kiya ho? What's your problem?" she shot at him and looked straight in his eyes but his intensity and passion was incomparable to her so she looked away again.

"meri problem sirf itni hai k main janta hun k tumhain meri koi zarurat nahi. Tum bohat strong ho or khud ko sambhal sakti ho" he confessed to her and told the truth.

"such kaha tumne yuvi mujhe tumhari koi zarurat nahi hai" but she shot back again making him lose his control. He pulled her down the stairs and pushed her with the wall down and twisted her both arms behind her back.

"yuvi!!" she cried as her stomach twisted in knots by such closeness.

"Per mujhe zarurat hai!" he said with so much passion in his voice that naina couldn't look at him but she felt her legs weakening in his arms when he said he needed her. She tried to get her arms free only to find his hands tightening around her wrist and his other hand locking in her fingers and holding them tightly.

"yuvi pls!" she whispered pleadingly. She had expected him to be angry with her but not this'

yuvi kept gazing at her face making her legs weak. She kept trying to get free but his strong was not going to loosen. Suddenly he said in a caring tone,

"How much has he hurt you!" he exclaimed and naina looked at his face surprised by his moods changing. His eyes were on her healing wounds and she could see pain in his eyes. She had never wanted to see pain in his eyes and she herself was hurt to see that worry on his face.

She didn't know what to do when he leaned closer to her and kissed her wound on forehead. She closed her eyes at first in fright but as his lips touched her skin softly her fear subsided and a new feeling that she had buried came out. Her heart raced as his lips trailed down on her cheek where she had been bruised. Slowly he let go of her arm that he had twisted but she didn't had enough strength to move away besides he was still holding her other hand. He raised his hand and moved her loose tendrils behind her neck and his eyes caught sight of the line of wound on her neck. He bent his head slowly and placed a soft kiss there. Naina shivered by his touch and she flinched a little. He raised his face to her and caressed her jaw line with his fingers. His eyes caught sight of her rosy and moist lips but her throat was dry.

He leaned closer to her lips. She lost her senses, all her fears as she felt his breathing close to her. his strong cologne intoxicating her while her fragrance was making him insane. His lips just touched hers when they suddenly heard the door open,

"yuvi??" yuvi turned around quickly still holding naina but his lips brished hers and suddenly all the magic broke and her eyes shot open. mac was too shocked what his eyes saw that he couldn't react and naina couldn't see mac. She could only see yuvi and what was about to happen. she jerked her hands free and ran out of the fire escape pushing mac out of her way. Yuvi just stared after her.

"ye' ye sb kiya tha yu'" mac was too shocked to say something clearly.

"stay out of it mac" yuvi warned him sharply.

"I am but its just that'aren't' you going a little' too fast?"

"you just stay out of this and stay away from her" yuvi stepped up the stairs as mac came down.

"naina is a really nice girl and I like her a lot'" mac put his hands in his pockets and smirked.

"mac!!" yuvi warned him again, this time angrily.

"but I knew you felt something for her that's why I did this. you know bieng friends with her and all otherwise m not interested in her that way" mac cleared the misunderstanding that was building inside yuvi.

"or wo?" yuvi asked about naina still frowning and angry with the way mac had interrupted them.

"shayad jane anjane main wo bhi ye sb jaan bujh kar hi kar rahi thi." mac stepped down and stood beside yuvi resting with the railing.

"din main bhoot dikhenge bechari ko" mac smiled and teased.

"kiya?" yuvi got confused.

"hmmm! Shakal dekhi thi uski? Tu jiske bhi pas jata hai dara hi deta hai"

"yahi to dar hai k wo bhi dur chali jayegi" yuvi said resting his back with the wall opposite to mac and looked at the ceiling and thinking about her.

"nahi jayegi! Tu jane hi mat dena to nahi jayegi or han ye apna angry young man look thoda change kar na yaar bohat time se yahi hogaya hai phir dekhna m sure wo kaheen nahi jayegi. So u were jealous??" mac tried to make yuvi chill out.

"shut up mac" yuvi smirked and raised one brow at him, "chal main chalta hun"

"thappad kahyega" mac reffered to naina as yuvi stepped up.

"kha lunga" yuvi said stopping but didn't look back.

"wow yuvi ek ladki se thappad khane ko tayyar! Amazing" mac teased again.

"c u" said yuvi smilingly yet casually.

"bye" said mac and yuvi went out.

Naina's head and sight was still not clear, her heart beat was still not normal, she was still sweating, her throat was stil dry, and her body was still weak. It was almost 10 to 15 mins since everything happened' but still she could feel his presence, his warmth, his smell, his breathing, his grasp, his body close to her and ' and his lips brushing against her. She shook her head and drank another glass of cold water. She held her head bent down on the table and tried to calm herself. How could she have lost control over herself? She was frustrated with herself. Holding her hair tightly with one hand, she reached out for another glass of water but she realized the jug was empty. Irritated, she moved her hand back. She realized her shoulders ached. She rubbed the muscle at the back of her neck holding her head up but her eyes closed. As she opened her eyes, she found a glass of water in front of her eyes; she held the glass immediately,

"thank you" she murmered and started drinking the content.

"pi lo shayad kuch sukun ajaye" she splutter out the water from her mouth, coughing as she heard the voice and jerked up and two steps away from the table nearly falling over. She turned around and saw yuvi standing lazily resting with the round table and his arms crossed across his chest. He had a mischievous smile playing at the corner of his lips and naina felt like punching his face. She clenched her fist still looking at him but suddenly the feeling flashed across her mind that she had felt when his lips had brushed against hers and she shook her head away and started to pick up her things.

"kahan jarahi ho??" he asked casually but she could hear the mischief in his voice and that irritated her.

"jahan tum na ho" she snapped without looking at him.

"aisi to koi jagah hai nahi" he stepped forward and she stepped back, dropping her files.

"tum' tum door raho mujhse" she said while bending to pick up her things.

"ye to meri line hai" he smirked and told her as she stood up.

"its been a long time since you used it and I think you need it more at the moment than I do" she said through her clenched teeth and turned away to go out.

"what I need is only what you can give me" he said from behind starting to follow her.

"yuvi tum door raho mujhse. Pas mat ana" she spinned around suddenly pointing her finger at him. He saw innocent nervousness in her eyes. She was getting intimidated and nervous by him and he was enjoying it.

"to kahan jaon agar tumhare pas na aon to or waise bhi mere bina tum kahan jaogi" he kept stepping close to her while she stepped back.

"don't try to act oversmart with me and don't over estimate yourself." She tried to act courageous. She could handle his anger, his attitude, his coldness, his rudeness but this' she didn't knew this yuvi and she was scared of this yuvi

"to tum bata do kiya karun?" he asked with his brow raised.

"ab agar tum ne paas ane ki koshish ki na to' to yaad rakhna m'mujhe ku'"

"yeah yeah I know! Tumhain kungfu ata hai. Per pata hai mujhe kiya ata hai?" he was trying to make her more nervous. 

"m not interested" she looked away to seek a way out.

"but I am interested in telling you", as she backed with the glass door he leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "Mujhe kiss karna ata hai"

She felt her stomach twisting and without even looking at him she ran out of his reach and out of the caf. He kept gazing after her and as she reached at the end of the corridor, she glanced back at him and went away.

He was waiting for that glance. She looked cute when she was nervousness because she was unable to handle him like this and she wouldn't be able to handle him anyways. A closed valve in his heart had opened lately. He felt his heart light after years and he knew he had found the right person for himself who could fill that empty space and had already brought happiness in his life. He wanted her in his arms. He wanted to hold her close as he hadn't done in years after his parents and his brother died and he was left alone in this world'''..

PART 7

"hi guys"  naina greeted cheerfully as she entered in the locker room.

"hi naina watsup??" sid asked wearing his lab coat.

"nothing yaar bas thand hai bohat" said naina rubbing her arms and walking upto her locker.

"right yar thand to bohat hai"

"naina tumhari kal surgery thi na dr.shubhankar k sath? Kaisi rahi?" tamanna asked sitting on the bench.

"thank God theek gayi. Hey listen, mac nahi aya?" naina asked turning around while folding her file.

"abhi tk to nahi aya per ajayega" said tamanna.

"tumhain bohat intazar hai uska" yuvi voice cracked in her ears as he came out lazily from the locker room and leaned his shoulder with her locker as she looked at him with irritation.

"han naina tum dono aj kal sath sath hi hote hai. Scene kiya hai?" said asked coming forward excitedly.

"koi scene nahi hai yar! Or agar hai bhi to kisi ko isse koi matlab nahi hona chahiye" naina replied looking at yuvi rudely and walked out.

"isay kiya hua?"sid asked surprised by her anger at yuvi.

"pata nahi." Tamana shrugged her shoulder while yuvi's lips twitched in a smirk.

yuvi was assisting in surgery with dr.kirti while all the other interns were sitting out and taking notes of the surgery. Yuvi was busy in the surgery when he felt butterflies in his stomach and as he looked up he realized naina was looking at him. Quickly she moved her gaze away and continued her notes but yuvi had got distracted.

"dr.yuvi apka dimagh kahan hai? Pay attention" dr.kirti scolded him and yuvi tried to concentrate on the surgery and not on her but his mind kept bothering him that naina was watching him. Nobody had ever bothered him like that the way she did and he was'

"dr.yuvraj!!" dr.kirti's voice didn't got through his ears.

"dr.yuvraj" dr.kirti raised her volume sternly.

"yes ma'am! Sorry'sorry ma'am" yuvi shook his head.

"get out" dr.kirti pointed towards the door.

"m sorry ma'am" yuvi apologized again.

"I said get out of here dr.yuvraj" dr.kirti didn't listened and yuvi went out. Everyone saw what happened but naina understood what had happened. She went after him.

Yuvi was sitting on the bech outside the OT his hands watched, his surgery coat and mask off. He was holding his head frustrated. Naina hesitatingly went forward holding her notepad close to her chest. Her heart beat was fast when she finally pl;aced her hand on his shoulder lightly.

"y'yuvi'it's'" before she could even say anything yuvi stood up and walked out of the OT without looking at her.

Yuvi sat in the locker room remembering what happened in the OT. He was angry and frustrated with himself. He heard a soft sound of footsteps. He stood up and opened his locker to avoid her. He knew it was naina. He could feel her presence even before she reached the locker room.

"jaon? Na jaon? Jaon? Na jaon? Wo upset hai! After all dr.kirti ne danta hai and usko to waise bhi apni reputation and image ka bohat khayal hota hai. Mujhe jana chahiye!... per agar wo ghussa hogaya to?? Koi baat nahi shayad ghussa kar k thanda hojaye" naina was thinking standing at the door and looking at yuvi.

She took a deep breath and stepped forward towards him. She stopped about three steps away from him,

"y'yuvi!" she called him but he didn't replied. He just stood like a statue with his hands on his waist and she knew that he was listening to her.

"it's'it's ok yuvi tum to jante hi ho dr.kirti ko!," when he didn't responded to whatever she said she gained a little courage that atleast he wasn't bursting on her, "wo to dantti hi hain sbko. Surgeries or bhi ajayengi. Ek surgery main gadbad hojane se kuch nahi hota. Phir tum to dr.shashank k sath bhi surgeries kar chuke ho or ek hi se thodi image kharab hojati hai. Tum ab bhi best doctor hi ho and I'm sure agli surgery bhi tumhain hi'"

"yuvi!!!" she cried out as he grabbed her elbow from his back and pulled her towards him slamming her with the locker.

"it's-not-about-surgery" he said frowning and held her upper arms tightly, his jaw clenched tightly.

"yuvi you'r hurting me!"

"its about you! Its all because of you" he shook her lightly but held her arms harshly.

"meri wajah se?? main ne kiya kiya?" she was shocked.

"tum wahan bethi thi"

"to??" she was horrified by his blame game.

"tumhari wajah se main kisi cheez per bhi attention nahi de pa raha hun! Sirf tumhari wajah se"

"tum pagal hogaye ho!" she exclaimed.

"really? Main pagal hogaya hun or jo kuch tum kar rahi ho uska kiya?"

"shut up yuvi! Pata nahi tumhain ho kiya gaya hai? Meri hi ghalti thi mujhe ana hi nahi chahiye tha yahan. Sadte rehte khud hi" she jerked her arms to let go.

"yeah or jb'"  yuvi started but stopped as he heard everyone's voices heading towards locker room.

"yuvi chodo mujhe sb arahe hain" she tried to shake his hands off.

"meri baat abhi khatam nahi hui" he said showing no sign of concern for the approaching people.

"mujhe tumhari baat sunne main koi interest bhi nahi hai. Chodo mujhe" she whispered as they were all close when suddenly he pulled her away from the locker and dragged her inside the changing room locking the door of it.

"yuvi stop it! Jane do mujhe" she cried helplessly yet angrily. As he slammed her with the wall he covered her mouth with his hand and listened to the voices outside. Sid tamanna and jp were discussing the surgery and they hadn't noticed that naina and yuvi were misiing while naina was struggling hard to get out of his grip.

"sssshhh" he looked at her dangerously and she immediately stopped stuggling. Slowly he withdrew his hand from her mouth and spoke in a dangerously low voice.

"you must have realized by now k tum na hi mujhse door jasakti ho or na hi mujhse door reh sakti ho so it would be good for both of us if we accept what we feel. I hope you understand what I mean"

"I hate you" she whispered with so much anger in her voice that even her oice shook. yuvi raised his brow at her.

"bachpan se jhoot bolti ayi ho per ab bhi practice nahi hui. Did I ever tell you how bad of a liar you are?"

"I hate you beyond anything yuvi and this is a truth." She said with so much anger inside her that she felt she would break anytime.

"no it's not and you know it" he leaned closer to her face and she backed herself with the wall turning her face away from him. She moved to walk out when he placed his hand on the wall blocking her way.

"mujhe koi problem nahi tumhare sath dikhe jane main per tumhain zurur hogi"

"yuvi rasta chodo" naina said turned towards his hand.

"bahar sb bethe hain"

"I don't care. Anywhere's better than here and I'll take care of all the questions but you' you are insufferable, untolerabele'"

"itna bura hun to pas kiyun ati ho?"

"main tumhare pas nahi ayi yuvi! Or agar ayi bhi to ab jarahi hun na so bye" she waved her hand in front of his eyes smiling sarcastically. He took his hand away and she stepped forward towards the door. She stopped for a while and unbolted the door softly without making noise and peeked through the door,

"array baap re yahan to sari paltan bethi hai. Sb puchenge andar kiya kar rahi thi or ye duffer kahin ka apne sath sath mujhe bhi barbad karega" she said to herself worriedly.

"jao naina! Tumhain to mere sath rehna bilkul pasand nahi na" yuvi said teasing her. She looked at him angrily and said,

"han han jarahi hun tum meri fikr chodo apni fikr karo" she said and turned around again and saw sid standing while tamanna, sid and a few other doctors were also there. If only it would have been sid tamanna and jp she would have gone out but this was'"

"tum ho na meri fikr karne k liye"

"mujhe tumhari koi'." She turned her face to find him 'really' close to her, she put her hand on his shoulder and moved him back softly, "Pehle to tum door raho or doosra ye k mujhe tumhari koi fikr nahi."

"to phir mere peeche kiyun ayi thi jb main OT se bahar aya to?"

"dimagh kharab hogaya tha mere baap ab peecha chodo mera" she joined her hands in front of him and looked back outside the door.

"really!!! Do you really want me to leave you?" he asked amused breaking his whisper.

"sssshhhhh ahista bolo!!" she told him sternly and ignored his question.

"you haven't answered my question naina!"

"yuvi tum itna kiyun bolne lag gaye ho? Khamakha bekaar k sawal kiyun kar rahe ho?" she saw the other doctors leaving so she started to open the door but he caught her arm and pulled her inside but didn't closed the door. She collided with his chest,

"tum bahar isliye ayi thi kiyun k tumhain meri fikr horahi thi k main pareshan hun or ye jo tum natak karti ho na k tumhain mujhse irritation hoti hai is se mujhe bohat irritation hoti hai or agar meri irritation peak per gayi to'" he came close to her as if he was about to kiss her, she backed in a reflex and he smiled at her, "smart girl!" he said caressing her hair and left her hand and walked out leaving her shocked. He just walked out greeting everybody while everybody left with him as well.

Naina was taken aback by his sudden change of behavior. He was never interested in her neither did he ever show any sign of concern until now. He had shown care for her but not like this as he did now.  She was often forced to think as if he might be getting'obsessed by her but' that wasn't possible. Yuvi couldn't fall for her as she was. What was she talking about'she already had fallen for him a long time ago but she was confused now. Why was he falling for her 'if' he was? She had to ask him that and she would. She had never been scared by him or even intimidated by him but this change in him was making him intimidating to her. On one hand she wanted to hide away from him but at the same time she liked being held in his arms. She often liked the closeness but often she felt scared that what if he left her?? He weaved some kind of magic around both of them whenever he was close to her that she lost her senses to think clearly. Even in nights she often woke up feeling his presence around or having some dream of him. She wondered whether he felt like that. Ofcourse not. Why would he? She had never allowed anyone to get close to her then why him. She liked being commented by good looking guys and being friends with them but she never had anything serious with anyone except'raam who got serious himself then why yuvi? Why did she got close to him at first place? She felt now as if her curiosities lead her to this disaster. Gosh' this one man would surely drive her crazy.

It had been an entire day and naina hadn't seen yuvi for once. She was thinking perhaps he was on leave today. Half of her mind was happy that atleast for one day she wouldn't have to be conscious of his presence but half of her mind was missing him but she let the 'missing part' move into her subconscious and started humming and singing to herself knowing that he wasn't there watching her or wouldn't grab her from the shadows. She had even asked sid and everybody else about him but no one had seen him as well.

"jaan-e jaan dhundta phir raha

hun tujhe raat din main yahan se wahan

mujhko awaz do

chup gaye ho kidhar

tum kahan?

Main yahan!

Tum kahan" naina sang in an overly dramatic manner in the locker room spinning around the room alone spreading her arms out and reached to her locker smiling to herself. As she took her file out and turned around she saw yuvi coming,

"mari gayi!" she exclaimed to herself and flipped to hide in the changing room but as she took a step a little higher to tip toe in again dramatic manner yuvi saw her and called her in an amused way,

"naina! Kahan thi tum? Kab se dhoond raha hun" and letting her know that he knew she was trying to hide away. Naina kept her one foot high and stopped on the spot and gave yuvi a smile with her 32 out and said,

"oh my God yuvi tum kab aye main bhi tumhain dhund rahi thi. What a coincidence na" she said dramatically sarcastic and put her foot down and looked away sulkingly.

"really! Mujhe pata that um mujhe hi dhund rahi hogi!" he smiled in his famous half sided and sarcastic smile. He stood beside her placing his hands over his waist.

"Whatever! waise the kahan tum subha se?" she asked out of curiosity.

"kiyun miss kar rahi thi mujhe?" he asked and she looked at him thinking to snap at him but his eyes caught her. For the first time ever she saw expectant shine in his eyes. She was lost for a moment and blinked when he suddenly winked at her. She shook her head away and started to walk out when he called her from behind,

"I'll see you around"

"And I'll never see you around" she said out of irritation and yuvi smiled at her back as she walked out.

"naina suno"

"han" naina turned around as yuvi approached her.

"wo bed no 32 k patient ki file tumhare pas hai?"

"oh han main bhul hi gayi k wo ab tumhara case hai. Sorry han ye lo" she took the file out from the bundle that she had in her hands.

"tum kahan jarahi ho?" he asked.

"general ward main duty hai"

"or uskay bad?"

"point per ao kiya kaam hai?" she asked raising her brows.

"mujhe tumse kiya kaam hoga! Main to yunhi time pass k liye puch raha tha" he smiled arrogantly and walked away.

"duffer" she cursed him and went in general ward.

"Kaveri di?" naina spotted a woman in her late 20s holding a baby of about two months in her hands. She had long brown hair with brown eyes and beautiful strong features. The woman turned her face to naina as she spotted her.

"Naina!"

"AP yahan kaise?" naina walked upto her and hugged her, "or ye baby?"

"Meri beti hai. Tu to agayi Mumbai gujrat se meri shadi k baad or tujhe batane ka moqa hi nahi mile k meri beti hui hai" kaveri told her as naina held the baby and cuddeled her in her arms.

"To ap yahan hospital main kiya kar rahi hain?" naina stood up still holding the baby and took prescription pad off the bed side in her hands.

"Kuch nahi bas appendix k liye yahan hun"

"Hmmm operation kab hai?" naina asked looking at the chart and frowningly placed it back while cradling the baby as she looked at naina with surprised eyes.

"3 din baad"

"Or iska naam kiya hai?" naina looked smilingly at the baby as if she was talking to her. The baby smiled at naina and naina kissed the baby.

"Umeed"

"Wow bohat pyaara naam hai or bohat pyari hai!" naina held the baby close to her and roced her lovingly in her arms while umeed smiled and made gurgling noises to her.

"Tum batao kaisi ho?" kaveri asked smiling at naina who was absorbed in the baby.

"Ek dum rocking ap batayen bhaiyya kahan hain?" naina asked sitting down beside kaveri but still holding the baby.

"Bhaiyya tumnhare France gaye hain. Urgent meeting se jana pada isliye main ne unko bataya bhi nahi k main yahan hun khamakha pareshan honge"

"Didi batana to chahiye tha. Unko kitna bura lagega k ap yahan akeli thi or wo wahan" naina got serious.

"Akeli kahan hun tu hai na mere pas" kaveri smiled at her.

"Han didi main hun or ab se apki zimadari meri hai ok" naina hugged kaveri and kissed the baby.

Kaveri lived in naina's colony when she was in gujrat and naina respected and loved kaveri as a sister while kaveri loved her as well because they were both the only child in their family and didn't had any other sibling so they got close to eachother. Kaveri needed a little sister and naina wanted an elder one so they both fulfilled eachother's needs and wishes.

Naina got close to really attached with umeed and she got attached with naina. Even in the nights whenever umeed wouldn't sleep or would cry naina would take care of her while all her movements and the attachment was being watched over by yuvi. He felt jealous as well as happy that naina was happy with the happy but jealous because he thought naina had forgotten him since she had her didi and the baby. Whereas naina hadn't for once forgotten yuvi, neither had he slipped out of her mind for a single second.

Naina was in the MIS room waiting for kaveri's report when yuvi arrived there.

"hi naina"

"oh hi" naina got a little surprised seeing him there.

"tum yahan kaise?" yuvi asked her.

"kaveri didi ki reports lene ayi hun. Aj sham ko unka operation hai na. I hope sb theek hojaye"

"tum unkay sath ho to sb theek hi hoga" yuvi said in a matter of factly way.

"I hope so. or tum yahan kiya kar rahe ho?"

"bas tumhara peecha karte karte agaya" yuvi said looking around.

"really now waise'" naina started but stopped as a nurse came in.

"dr.naina!"

"ji?"

"dr.kirti ne agle teen din tk apki night duty di hai. Aj se le kar Thursday tk. Duty board per bhi laga diya hai notice."

"ok thank you"

"night duty?" yuvi asked confused.

"han wo main ne hi dr.kirti ko bola tha night duty k liye. Kaveri didi akeli hongi na to main sath hojaonngi unkay isilye double shift karne ka socha."

"per naina tum teen din tk double shift kaise karogi?"

"kar lungi tum tension mat lo" naina said looking at the reports.

"main bhi rukta hun tumhare sath" yuvi told her.

"kiyun? Tum kiyun rukoge? Dekho yuvi mujhse ye bevaja ka lagao mat dikhao" naina closed the file and told him strictly and walked out of the room.

"ab lagao hai to dikhaonga hi" yuvi followed her.

"yuvi tumhain ho kiya gaya hai? Kiyun aise behave kar rahe ho jaise'" naina stopped in her way.

"jaise?" yuvi asked smirking knowing what she was about to say.

"mujhe nahi pata" naina got nervous and turned away from him but he caught her wrist and pulled her back to him and said,

"per mujhe pata hai" he said while naina twisted her hand to get out of his reach but he just smirked and said, "tumhain lagta hai k main tumhain pasand karta hun. Hai na?" she turned her face away but he leaned closer to her making her shiver from inside as his face was almost touching her cheeks.

"m'mujhe nahi pata"

"jhoot tumhain sb pata hai shayad mujhse bhi ziada per bas manti nahi ho" he tried to make her look at him.

"yuvi mujhe jane do." She turned her face to the other side.

"kb tk bhagogi? Jao! Abhi jane diya per we'll have a little chit chat later." He left her hand and she took steps back still looking at her shocked and confused while he was amused by her. he was absorbing her every movement and she felt herself shivering from inside. He was loving every bit of her. Every single expression, every word that she said, every move that she made touched his heart and he was sure as she quickened her pace in a ran that he loved her' yes!! Yuvraj singh loved naina and he'd make sure that she loves him as well. He knew she loved him just that she wouldn't admit'..

PART 8

Kaveri was fine after the operation but she was in deep sleep due to her strong medication. Naina was with umeed. She played with her, she changed her clothes, and made sure she remained clean and not hungry. She bottle fed her and talked to her whenever she was awake. She took her in her arms, kissed her, cuddeled her, rocked her lovingly until she fell asleep. Yuvi saw her quietly in the nights when she stayed awake all nights for the baby and slept with her in her arms.

It was the 2nd night after kaveri's operation. Kaveri was in fever and umeed was fast asleep in naina's laps while she held her so close as if she might lose her. yuvi came inside soudlessly and naina didn't even noticed that he came. Naina was gazing at umeed with a smile while she smiled in her sleep and suddenly a tear fell from naina's eye and then there was a pool of them. She tried to wipe them away but they kept coming. Yuvi was surprised because naina was only smiling and he wasn't sure if she was happy or sad or'scared.

He walked upto her soundlessly and whispered,

"naina!"

"hmm"

"kiya soch rahi ho?" he asked whispering.

"soch rahi hun k',"she hesitated a little, "k agar meri beti hoti to main to usay apni nazron se kabhi door jane hi na deti. Bandh k rakhti apne pas or'" she trailed off caressing umeed's cheek with her forefinger.

"or?" he asked wanting to know her feelings.

"or aisa kuch hone hi na deti jo'm'mere sath hogaya" a few drops of tears fell again but yuvi caught them in his hands. He was sitting on his knees in front of naina while she was sitting on the bed, her legs crossed beneath her.

"naina! Tumhare sath kuch nahi hoga ab." He assured her with such intensity that she was forced to look into his eyes and it didn't take her a second to trust him.

"main bas dua kar rahi thi k ye har buri nazar se bachi rahe, isay sari khushian milen or isko koi takleef pohnchane wala na ho"

"m sure tum jaisi maasi hogi to koi ankh utha kar bhi nahi dekh payega isay" he said trying to lighten her mood and naina giggeled through her tears and yuvi stood up and sat beside her wrapping his arm around her shoulder. She placed her head on his shoulder and cried her heart out. She needed someone to hold her caringly since a long time. She felt lonely but now her loneliness had calmed out. She felt peace in his arms while he felt the same holding her so close. He wiped her tears away with his thumb and, caressed her hair and her face lovingly. He liked to touch her. It made him feel possessiveness for her. Suddenly she realized what was happening. She slowly straightened away from him but didn't look at him and said in a whisper,

"umeed so gayi hai. Mujhe chalna chahiye. Tum bhi jao" she said getting up and laid down umeed in the cot carefully while yuvi looked at her confused.

"tum kahan jarahi ho?"

"abhi to' caf jaongi coffee peeni hai mujhe" she replied looking around confused about where to go.

"chalo sath main chalte hain" he stood up.

"yuvi m fine tum ghar jao"

"naina mujhe ghar nahi jana" he replied in a stubborn manner.

"meri wajah se tum'" she started to argue.

"mera jaise dil chahe ga main waisa hi karunga phir chahe wo kisi ki bhi wajah se ho" he cut her off angrily. She glared at him and turned away going out of the general ward in anger because of his stubbornness.

He brought coffee for her and himself in the locker room where she had come from the general ward. She was sitting at the bench doing absolutely nothing. He came and sat beside her and held out her cup,

"coffee!"

"kiyun kar rahe ho ye sb?" she asked syddenly looking at the ground and holding the bench at both her sides and leaning a little forward.

"coffee piyo phir sochte hain" he told her.

"yuvi m serious tum ye sb kiyun kar rahe ho? Kiya chahiye tumhain?" she asked him frustrated.

"naina filhal tum ye coffee pi lo or chalo tumhain ghar drop kar deta hun. You need some sleep" he knew she was tired and she needed rest that's why she was frustrated.

"I need answers dammit!," she stood up angrily and looked at him, "Kb se dekh rahi hun kuch na kuch ajeeb kiye jarahe ho or main samajh hi nahi pa rahi hun k ye ho kiya raha hai. Sympathy tum'", she took a step back as he stood up dangerously placing his hands on his waist, "nahi sympathy'nahi hai'per'per phir kiya hai?"

He came close to her and she retreated till her back collided with the wall behind her. He came close to her. Her heart beat raced and she felt herself getting hot. But he did something that she hadn't expected. He held her hand gently and gently caressed her palm and said softly,

"naina m doing it because I really like you. Mere bare main ghalat khayalat mat lao apne dimagh main. I swear mujhe tumse kuch nahi chahiye or na hi meri koi ghalat intentions hain. I hope iv cleared myself enough to have your trust," she nodded her head lightly and he gave her a smile that assured her, "to ab chalo ghar chalte hain. Already tum apni duty se ghanta ziada hi reh chuki ho yahan."

"per didi or umeed'" she started taking her hand away from him but he held her firmly.

"yahan or bhi doctors hain or tum jaogi to or doctors ki bhi duty hogi na. umeed ab kafi der tk soyi rahegi or kaveri didi bhi isliye ab tum bhi sojao. Chalen?" he asked her and she nodded after a moment's thought and he took her out still holding her hand.

She was so sleepy and tired, that she slept in his car on their way to her home. As he reached outside her house he looked at her. She was in a deep sleep and he didn't want to wake her up. He smiled at her and got out of the car to her side and opened the door. He scooped her up easily due to her light weight and gently took her inside her house after opening the door with her keys from her purse. He didn't know where her bedroom was so he laid her on the couch. She didn't even stirred from her sleep and he realized how much tired she was that's why she was being so jittery. The time when she had said again that he was being sympathetic towards her, he had felt like wringing her neck but he controlled himself. Whereas he also told her that he was getting close to her just because he liked her when thjat wasn't the truth and she knew it but she was so out of her mind that she got assured by his lie. The only thing that assured her was his gentleness towards her. She wouldn't have been able to take his anger and all the confusion inside her would have turned into hatred and he didn't want that. He gently tugged the strands of her hair away from her face and pulled a blanket over her that was placed already on the couch. Perhaps she had left it there earlier. He left her there after locking her door making sure that it was locked and she was safe and went back to his own house.

Naina woke up in the morning and as she stretched her arms out and moved her head to look around her head ached. She closed her eyes and held her head to clear her vision that had gone blurred due to her hunger since the last few days.

"good morning!" her head snapped in front of her and she saw yuvi. She thought perhaps she was dreaming about him and she had gone mad. She shook her head again and opened her eyes,

"main such main yaheen hun" he came close and sat down on the floor bending his knees placing his arms on his knees and said, "raat main shayad sapna dekha ho mere baray main per ubi such main hun" she couldn't believe his wicked smile and still couldn't believe that he was there.

Slowly she raised her hand and touched her fingers at his cheeks and as she felt his rough lightly bearded skin she shook her hand back and shot up straight in a sitting position while he looked at her with a mischievous lazy smile on his lips. He had wanted to hold her hand to his face. He felt his stomach roar by her touch but he controlled the urge to touch her again. Only his eyes followed her movements but he didn't move.

"tum'tum yahan kaise aye?? Or kiyun?" she straightened her clothes and held the blanket close to her looking extremely nervous.

"tumhain bohat der hogayi thi to socha tumhain sath leta chalun hospital," he stood up pretending to ignore her nervousness and went inside the kitchen, "or phir tum thaki hui bhi hogi to socha breakfast bhi bana lun kiyun k main ne bhi nahi kiya. Sath main kar lenge tb tk tum fresh ho lo or phir him'"

"yuvi!" she stopped him as he came out of the kitchen bringing a tray with him towards the table.

"hmm?" he turned around to have a look of her more clearly. He loved her husky voice due to sleep and her sleep swollen eyes.

"ye sb kiya hai?" she asked.

"isay breakfast bolte hain naina" he teased her holding the tray a little higher to show her.

"tum jante ho main kiya puch rahi hun" she understood his teasing.

"tum kiya puch rahi ho naina?" he asked teasing her and placing his arms folded at the back of the chair and naina felt butterflies in her stomach at the look that he gave her. She looked away giving up and throwing the blanket away from her she got up.

"main change kar k ati hun" she went inside after folding the blanket neatly and taking it with her. Yuvi smiled at her and went to make tea for her and himself. He heard the sound of shower turn off and she came out of her bedroom about 10 to 15 mins later. He saw her coming inside the kitchen while he took off the kettle from the stove. She avoided his gaze while he kept giving glances to her without letting her know but she knew he was watching her. He could see her fair and natural beauty, her wet hair were dripping with droplets of water as she drank water from the glass.

Suddenly her eyes met his when he was looking at her and they kept looking at eachother. He started towards her and she felt her heart dropping. He came close to her while she sat looking away. He leaned and took the glass from her hand and turned away, surprising her.

"pani pi liya ho to ab chalen breakfast karne?" he said smiling to himself behind her back and she got up and left outside quietly. He was acting as if it was his own house. He didn't asked her anything and found everything by himself.

She sat on the table and started serving him as well. He looked at her while she felt goosebumps behind her neck because he was sitting right next to her on the chair. She deliberately didn't look at him while he kept looking at her deliberately making her nervous. She hardly ate anything due to his continous looks and drank tea only. She waited for him to finish but he intentionally dauddeled over his food to irritate her. She looked at him with sideways glances continuously while he knew she was looking at him. His heart was laughing and he was controlling his laughter that was almost escaping. Finally as he finished naina was about to get up when she saw him picking up the cup and pouring another cup of tea and he relaxed back in the chair as if he was in no hurry. She looked at the clock and sat back down heaving a sigh of frustration. She was controlling herself while yuvi was waiting for her outburst. She tapped her foot trying to control her irritation and wondering why was he doing this? Suddenly as if this wasn't enough he started making sipping noises at the tea. She closed her eyes.

"Enough! Main jarahi hun tum aram se chae pi kar ajana" she stood up and said silently.

"per gadi ki chabi to mere pas hai" he said taking a sip as he propped his booted foot over his other leg.

"main tumhari nahi apni gadi per jaongi" she replied without looking back and picking up her purse from the table and started looking for the keys.

"main bhi apni nahi tumhari hi gadi ki baat kar raha hun"

"meri gadi ki chabi tumhare pas??" she turned around suspiciously.

"hmm" he said quietly sipping his tea calmly.

"yuvi you are too much. Idhar do mujhe chabi" she came and stood beside him holding out her hand in front of him.

"main chaye pi lun phir chalte hain" he said without looking at her.

"mujhe der horahi hai" she stamped her foot on the ground.

"so am I getting late" he replied his eyes glistening with tears of mirth. He was enjoying the way she was trying to control her temper.

"really?? Aisa dikhta to nahi hai" she said sarcastically but he payed no heed to her. Suddenly she took the cup from his hand unintentionally touching his hand and placing it on the table and she grabbed his hand pulling him to get up but his strongness was nothing compared to her strength. She kept trying to pull him but he didn't even move an inch and suddenly he pulled his hand and she came falling in his laps. She gasped as he held her from her waist.

"kahan jana tha tumhain?" he asked leaning closer to her ear making her tremble but he saw frown on her forehead and her face paled but he thought it was because of his closeness.

"yuvi stop it or niklo yahan se" she pushed his hand away and got up while he let her go.

"main ne to kuch kiya hi nahi tum khud hi agayi ho" he said getting up.

"shut up" she snapped and went out holding her upper arm where the table hit her when he had pulled her. He saw her rubbing her arm but she hadn't shown it to him.

He frowned and followed her outside. She sat inside the car while he sat in the driver's seat. She removed her hand from her upper arm.

"kahan lagi?" he asked.

"kiya?" she asked as if nothing happened and he was crazy.

"main ne pucha kahan lagi?"

"kuch bhi nahi hua mujhe" she shrugged her shoulder. As she turned her head away and he saw that she wasn't going to let him know. He caught her arm and pulled her firmly to him and saw her upper arm bruised. It had hit her badly that it was already black and blue but she didn't show any sign of pain.

"I'm sorry" he said touching the bruise lightly with his finger tips.

"It's ok" she replied taking her arm back and looked straight.

She was changing into a serious naina that he didn't want to happen and the more he tried to avoid the change it wasn't working. She wasn't the curious and nosy naina anymore that he liked. Not that he didn't like her now but he wanted that spark back in her. He was irritating her because he had seen that in her that she could be the same again. Perhaps he could heal her wounds.

There drive was quiet as yuvi was lost in his thoughts and naina was lost in hers. As they reached sanjivani naina was opening her seat belt when she said a 'thank you' in a murmur and went out leaving yuvi staring after her.

"jp! tum ne naina ko kahen dekha?" yuvi asked in the caf standing beside jp's chair.

"naina path lab main gayi thi jb main yahan aya to" sid replied instead of jp who was busy in eating.

"lunch time main?" yuvi asked.

"han pata nahi keh rahi thi k usay kuch kam hai" sid shrugged his hsoudlers.

"ok thnx" yuvi replied frowning and went outside towards path lab.

Naina was putting a cotton cloth on a metal plate placed upon a burner and placing it on her arm to sooth tha ache and pain in her arm due to the hot cloth. She jumped when she felt a hand taking the cloth away from her hand. She winced in pain as the hot cloth was pressed a little tightly on her arm,

"yuvi!" she cried out in a whisper turning her face away.

"I'm sorry" he quickly took the cloth away from her arm while she held her arm from her elbow and he soothed her arm. She saw the pain on his face and care with which he held her arm and placed the cloth on her arm. She saw a gentle yuvi rather than the aggressive, obsessive and dark yuvi that she had seen before. Why was he changing?? For her?? No! She made her decision and took her arm away.

"main kar lungi khud" she said looking away.

"kiya chahti ho tum?" he asked grabbing her shoulder and turning her towards him angrily.

"main kuch nahi chahti or dobara mujhe hath mat lagana"she shook her arm away but he pulled her more closer.

"yeah! Main ye sb sirf tumhare liye kar raha hun or tum'"

"kiyun kar rahe ho??? Yahi to puchti hun main tumse baar baar per tum jawab hi nahi dete"

"main ye sb isliye kar raha hun kiyun k main tumse'" he trailed off desperately wanting to say something but seeing her anger he stopped. He knew she wouldn't understand.

"mujhse kiya yuvi?" she asked as he left her hand.

"huh! Kuch nahi! Kuch bhi nahi!" she taunted him, "Tum ye sb sirf isliye karte ho kiyun k tumse bardasht nahi hota k jo naina har waqt tumhare agay peeche ghoomti thi wo ab nahi ghoomti"

"that's right mujhe yahi problem hai" he replied ironically.

"to phir to tum bhool jao us naina ko kiyun k wo naina mar gayi"

"really? Agar mar gayi to is naina ko meri fikr kiyun hai?" he tried again stepping a step closer to her hoping she might say something.

"mujhe tumhari koi parva nahi or tum jitna ho sake utna door raho mujhse"

"fine ab kabhi nahi aonga tumhare pas" he backed with deep hurt in his eyes that naina could easily see and her heart dropped for a moment.

"thank God and thank you" she said joining her hands in front of him and he went out with strong angry strides banging the door and making naina jump in fright.

"naina yuvi nahi aya??" sid asked her when naina was on the norse station to receive a file.

"mujhe kiya pata k wo kahan hai!" she replied rudely.

"array ghussa kiyun horahi ho? Tum dono sath hote ho isliye mujhe laga k tumhain pata hoga" sid turned to look at the soft board.

"naina mujhe tumse baat karni hai" naina an dsid both turned to see a panicked mac hurrying towards naina. He was tensed.

"kiya hua mac?" naina asked suddenly scared.

"yahan nahi. Akele main" said mac looking at sid who quickly looked away.

"chalo" she said and lead to an empty ward.

"kiya hua tum itne pareshan kiyun lag rahe ho?"

"tum janti ho yuvi kahan hai?"

"aj sb ko ho kiya gaya hai kiyun sb'" she started when mac interrupted her sharply.

"naina kiya tum janti ho k yuvi kahan hai?"

"nahi. Kiyun kahan hai wo?" she asked waiting impatiently herself for the answer.

"wo racing main gaya hai hemant k sath"

"hemant?" she asked by the way but she already had panicked at the sound of 'race'. She didn't care who this hemant was.

"mera or yuvi ka rival in fact and enemy. Humara usse pichle 4 sal se conflict hai and wo to koi rasta hi dhund raha tha badla lene ka or ab yuvi khud hi chala gaya uske pas"

"per kiyun??" naina asked confused fearing the answer she expected.

"yuvi pehle jb bhi racing k liye jata tha wo sirf tb jb wo frustrated hota tha apne akele pan se ab kiya reason hai wo mujhe samajh nahi araha kiyun k ab to tum ho uski life main." Mac told her while naina was lost in her thought and trying to figure out how to reach him and mentally cursing him.

"tumhara koi jhagda hua usse?" he asked her bringing her out of her thoughts.

"nahi. Tumhain kaise pata k wo jaraha hai racing k liye?" she asked ignoring his question.

"kiyun k main ne use phone kiya tha or usne mujhe bataya k wo kahan hai"

"mujhe wahan le chalo mac. Pls abhi!" she asked him pleadingly.

"han main tumhain hi lene aya tha kiyun k wo mere kehne se nahi ruka tha to shayad tumhare kehne se ruk jaye"mac said and without waiting for a minute naina went to dr.kirti and asked for her permission and left with mac immediately.

<P> TO BE CONTINUED

epilogue  part 1-8 pg 1     part 9-11 pg 3   part 12 pg 6 
                 last part pg 20

Edited by asmara19 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOMENESS !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I too believe that Yuvi can be caring when he wants to and you have shown that in your FF perfectly !!

Do you plan on continuing this ?? Please do !!

Edited by 0o.Leah.o0 - 14 years ago
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Like the suspense you are building up!
Continue soon.
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
plz conitinue soon............it is awesome.
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

it's soo good!! continue soon! lol i am sucker for YuNa fanfic

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice yaar! It wld be cool to see Naina in trouble and yuvi, for a change, trying to solve her mystery.

Just write the dialogues in english naa..reading hindi-in-english gives me a headache
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love this FF, wow..finally, a mystery from naina's side...i really wanted Yuvi to show some concern.

Its gonna be different in this case, Yuvi the Detective, whats he gonna be called? Sherlock? hehe

cant wait for u to update! :)
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
please do continue..it was amaizing....
SimplyNice thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
continue soon! m liking this alot!
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3