Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Accha hain na Beena di, fir aapka naam nahi liya..........

Socho baar baar aapka naam Bali aur Sona muh se sunake aapki kya halat hoti........... aapki beti bhi Rashmi Sharma ko jarur gaaliya deti yeh naam select karne ke liye...
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
true true darsh...............bali ke muh se era naam........main apnaa naam hi badal deti yaar........kuchh bhi rakh leti mirchi, haldi, kuchchh bhi.,,,,,,,,,,bach gayi.,,,,,,.rashmi sharmaa meri gaaliyaa khane se....lol

usmaa............kyaa bolti tu tapori language palle nahi padti kyaa......apun to ekdum style main lolti...............ekdu jakaas........boleto fultu item lag rahi thee..........aur sardarji...bhi bada rapchik lag rayelaa thaa ...lol
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beenadi maybe they didn't take your prediction because they don't want to makke you look like sampurns spy on our eye.

i dont see the necessity of having CR, RS and Rudra there....maybe just because they want to redeem...after all this nonsense..........but full redemption i never possible....just as i said...kanjalis acting and nothing more needs be shown
darshana23 thumbnail
Kya bolata Beena mamu???? aisich style main baat karneka forum pe....... Bole to full to timepass.................

Yeah.. The way she showed her hand to Bali it was CR's action........ Ab apni saas ka itane baar dekh ke
to sikh hi gayi hogi........... But the way, she said 'Shut up' its her original style........... I remember SS episode when Anjali said 'Shut up' is common word she uses....
Edited by darshana23 - 14 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu my bet is also on Rudra and yes I liked the epi if you dont follow the story and only watch Kanjali perform it is good. From now onwards that is what we have to do but 😡 lazy creatives cant they put romance between YuRa while showing all this. As it is they tortured us through out this serial and now with the fun part also they are so stingy. Whoever is responsible for making this serial needs a proper thrashing for this
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
usma so i must be grateful to creatives.........thank you creative .......meri izzat bachali meri ladkiyo ke saamne.......

aur darshu apun to ekdam love karta ees language ko aur forum pe jyaasti use bhi karelaa apun ne..........apun aur kirti ka to wahij style thaa..........

and juna yes creatives alwasy forget to portrait true emotions when it is necesary like today also if they would have shwon one little hug when rani came out and yudi was scard for her and would have gug it musat be only few second but would have enhace the beauty of the epi lekin

jisko pyaar ki paribhasha hi nahi maloom oos se apeksha kyaa rakhni
Edited by bsingapury - 14 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Thats what I said Juna di, no story, only Kanjali acting and thats why RKAB is going on....................
usmrasul thumbnail
i am just amazed seeing how powerful kanjali are...you all remember how frustrated we were after seeing wednesdays epi...and now we are back in gear looking forward for tomorrows epi and all credit goes to kanjali only...they are leading a full forum of fans...........but yes as i said full redemption is not possible by this creatives.............right now i fear that like godbarai, diwali creatives might change this role too and introduce something bogus

in kanjali we trust but not in creatives

PS:: i am looking for update...anyone posting????????? as i said i didnt get what Anjali said...sorry to bother
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Usma kanjali have always been powerful in this drama/serial and without them I dont this this show would ever survive. Frankly I am not following the story at all just enjoying their performance but these stupid creatives cannot even make it entertaining by showing their relationship as the story moves along. They have always done this stupidly but we are still hooked on to kanjali because of our memories from NB4 and their tremendous screen presence
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

is it? but on video i think i heard only one time the gun fire.........lekin its alright darsh waise bhi RKAB bina blooper kaa achchha nahi lagtaa..........without blooper aisa lagtaa hain jaise sampurn bhojan ke saath achar nahi thaa...........

🤣great saying beenadi........blooper is our trademark.and it takes creativity and courage to create a blooper right??? 😆 not everybody can do that

errr...whats a tapory??? some place ????????Edited by usmrasul - 14 years ago