Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: vruls

hey thanks for the pm i love this ff it great
i think its even beter that the rest of them
thanks
Love Sanam

Hey Thankz soooo much for reading it! reli??? thats great😃 I guess im improving by the day😆😆 Thankx will update soon and PM u😉

Luv
nadz😳

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiya_I

Ahahaha Ms.Attitude,love it! Keep it up!! Want more YuNa ☺️

Hey Thankz soooo much for reading it! Lolz yeah ms attitude😆😆 okay u will get it😉 will update soon and PM u😉

Luv
nadz😳

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish_punk

reserved *edit*

hey nadz..awesome part...

I just loved the Sid-Naina fight again..😆..lol..but u noe i actually wntd em a couple 1st wen i saw d new promo's..😉..lol..n but they're siblings so atleast dey get some scenes..!..nice..n they were late again..rofl..but they got cars..wow..n they were actually planning to bunk! 😆

Sid met wid an accident..n near Tamanna's house?..hehe..

Muskaan n Yuvi meet..nice..i wonder if dey'll become frndz...

Naina was racing wid Sid n almost injured a man..thats bad..bt Yuvi came to the rescue..!

So Sid and Tia know each other..nice..but Tamanna got angry seeing them flirt..😆

Yuvi and Naina were both not happy when dey saw each other in Sanjeevani..lets c how they cope wid it..!

thnx 4 d PM
update soon

-aish

Hey sweets😃

Thanx for the long and lovely comment😃 im jst happy u liked my part😊 and yeah Sid-Naina😆😆 reli like them😛 but YuNa😳😳 totally rock...

next part cuming up😉

Luv

Nadz😳

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari_smile

Nadz that was a wonderful part👏👏

loved the miss rose part for RM...so cute😳
and also the malliks family convo
YuNa convo was also good
thanx for the pm😊

Hey Pari😃

Awww im jst glad u liked the part😳 and RM😳 and the Rocking Maliks😉 and also YUNA😳😳 u are welcome😉

Luv

Nadz😳

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Thank you for Hitting the LIKE Button
Premeer_01princessumazainab.Avrulsi-love-dr.rahulIqbal Neha1Navi_44pari_smileTiya_Iaish_punk*payal_15*divyashazibdt2004rapi_c
and for commenting on the FF!

I just hope u will keep reading😊

Luv
Nadz😳

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJUPmfYI944[/YOUTUBE]

Life... Destiny...Love

Tum Miley

Part 2- Thori Nok Jhok, Thori Dosti😊

Nurse station

"Okay Interns so ready for your first day?" ridzi asks as she comes, they all say yes.

"okay so here are the duties' Dr. Siddarth and Dr. Tamanna at the General ward" she says and tamanna wonders "oh no iss buddhu ke saath phas gayi" she thinks looking at him while he smiles at her ofcourse generally.

"and Dr. Tia you will be in the childrens ward" she says and tia looks happy.

"Dr yuvraj and dr. naina in OPD" as soon as she says this naina looks at yuvi irritated while he just grins.

"bha'" she was about to say when ridz stoped her "dr riddhima' or u can say ma'am" she says sternly and naina feels bad, no one ever spoke to her like that and not bhabhi certainly.

"dr. riddhima" she says with gritted teeth "main iss fatichar ke saath duty nahi karoongi" she says arrogantly.

"Look Dr. naina yahan decisions main leti hoon and I don't expect my interns to decide what duty they want to do unless there is a valid reason for that, and remember here you are doctors not any college students that u can argue and fight, just behave mature and act like doctors, Please" she says and leaves, naina looks irritated and yuvi starts laughing, she looks at him angrily and starts to walk away.

"Mr. fatichar patanahi samajhta kya hai apne aapko, aur bhabhi ko bhi meri izzat ka kachra karna zaroori tha? Oh god im so irritated" she says.

Locker room

Naina storms in and chooses the locker next to the huge mirror that was on the wall adjacent to it' she puts her belongings in and bang it still irritated, yuvi enters.

He starts singing to irritate her "khud ko kya samajhti hai? Kitna akkarti hai? Sanjeevani me nayi nayi aayi ek'" she looks at him irritated "aayi ek bandariya hai" he says and starts laughing while she looks at him open mouthed.

"What??? Tumne mujhe, tumne mujhe bandariya kaha?" she asks and goes to him, he looks at her with a grin.

"maine tumhaara naam to nahi liya"he grins while trying to block his laughter at her face, her face was like she would burst any moment.

"tumhe to main' ill see you jst wait" she says irritated.

"abhi dekhlo, muhurat nikaalogi kya mujhe dekhne ka?" he laughs and she just gives him a very irritated look.

Sid-Tia enter chatting away.

"phir uss JP dude ka kya hua? Rememba he was like fida on you" sid laughs and tia looks irritated.

"don't ask, wo to college me bhi tia ke saath tha, I tell you itna irritate tia ko koi ne nahi kiya, tia just thanks her stars ke usse yahan internship ka mauka nahi mila" she says getting her locker.

"What are u saying?? Wo bhi doc ban gaya?" sid asks shocked she laughs.

"Haan, you wont believe it he was aiming for sanjeevani" she says and he jst nodds his head.

"waise tumhaari uss girlfriend neha ka kya hua? U were so serious about her" she asks.

"come on tia, main aur serious? No way and neha is like a closed chapter ages ago! Waise tumhaara kuch nahi hua? No BFs?" he asks.

"Nahi' tum nahi mile na' tia was waiting for you" she jokes and he laughs.

"Ya sure kya jamme gi sid aur tia ki jodi, u must be kidding me" he laughs and she looks a little upset with the way he said that "did he mean she was so bad?" she thought.

"you're too sweet for me" he says when he notices her expression and she smiles, he ticks her nose.

Tamanna puts in an idol of ganpati in her locker and does her pranam, sid was watching this, then decides to meet the rest of the interns.

"btw guys we haven't introduced ourselves hun' Im sid, this is naina and this is Tia' and u are?" he asks yuvi and yuvi smiles then sticks his hand out "Yuvraj" he says.

"nice to meet you yuvraj, waise naam bohot bara hai can I call u yuvi?" he asks and yuvraj smiles "sure" he replies.

"cool dude! Im sure humaari bohot jamegi" he says and yuvi nodds his head.

"and u are?" he asks tamanna, she turns shocked by the sudden shout.

"aap dekh nahi sakhte hum kuch kar rahe hain" she says irritated as she was praying to god, he looks at her confused then peeps in her locker and laughs.

"Oh yeah god hun, pray kar rahi thi? Waise aapka naam kya hai DeviJi" he says to irritate her.

"tamanna" she says and he starts laughing.

"yeh to humne nurse station me sunna tha" he says giggling and she looks irritated, yuvi smiles and shakes with her and tia then walks out, naina leaves after a while.

"to isme hasne ki kya baat hai?" she asks and tia tells sid to control himself

"hi tamanna, Tia ko tumse milke bohot accha laga" she says with a smile and tamanna smiles back and shakes, Altho she found it strange that tia ko tumse milke??? Why was she calling herself as a third person?

"okay guys ab tia ko jaana hoga duties pe, so miss me okay" she says and leaves.

"so miss tamanna, aap yahan ki hain ya kahin aur se aayi hai?" sid asks, she just looks at him from top to bottom and leaves.

Next to the nurse station

Muskaan sees ridz and goes to her.

"hi, im Dr. muskaan chadda" she says and ridz smiles at her.

"Dr. riddhima malik" she replies.

"actually im a new senior doc from US, mujhe kaha gaya tha ke Dr. Malik se miloon, but theres three doctor maliks and im confused" she looks as confused.

"oh yes, mujhe bataya tha armaan ne, you have to report to Dr. armaan malik" she says smiling and muskaan smiles.

"okay, to Dr. malik ka cabin kahan hai?' she asks and ridz indicates' she leaves with a thank u'

"hayyo rabba iss hospital me to vada confusion hone waala hai, inne saare Maliks???" she thinks and walks to the cabin, she sees the name Dr. A malik.

"Finally'" she thinks and knocks the door.

"come in" she enters as she hears that, she looks around the cabin was extravagant, jst as the hospital' very nicely decorated' she looks to find the person, she hears a guy talking probably on the phone.

"ya sweety, I'll see you at eight okay! Yeah bye" he said and hanged up, he swung the chair and saw her, he smiled and she looked surprised/shocked/annoyed.

"Miss rose? Aap yahan?" he looks surprised but happy "saare interns to duties peg aye right?" he asks and she looks confused.

"anyways come sit" he says with a smirk and heads forward.

"Dr muskaan chadda, from US yahan ki nayi senior doctor" she tries to remind him but gets irritated with his constant smiling and flirting, the way he looked at her, she just didn't like that.

"Oooh to miss rose se miss smile bangayi" he chuckles and she looks irritated' "to aap yahan nayi doc hain hun? That's kool, phir to bohot mazaa aayega" he says grining and she looks really irritated now, but she couldn't say anything "iss ghade ko yahan ka head kisne banaa diya? But wait a sec, yeh to shaadi shuda hai right?" she thinks as she gives him dirty looks, just then they hear someone enter.

"rahul' tu'" before he can continue he notices the young lady standing there'

"Hi'" he looks confused and so does she "im doctor Armaan malik" he says with a smile and forwards his hand, she looks at him then suddenly looks at rahul who was smirking, she looks at him confused and irritated.

"aap Dr. a malik nahi hain?" she asks him confused he smiles.

"Nahi" he replies casually and she gets irritated.

"To pehle kyun nahi kaha?" she asks then realizes that armaan was there "Im so sorry sir actually, confusion'" she looks embarrassed then gets back in form "Im dr. muskaan chadda, from US" she says hoping he knew, he smiles at her.

"Oh yess Dr. Chadda, I was expecting you, come take a seat" he says and indicates rahul to leave, rahul doesn't want to but then eventually leaves.

Armaan gave her a few files to study and told the peon to show her the cabin, she leaves with a smile only to be stopped by rahul again.

"Dr Rahul malik, Heart surgeon" he sticks his hand out "Alisha ke case me hum eek saath kaam karma hai" he says still smiling and trying to be normal, she also smiles and shakes his hand.

"Nice to meet you Dr. Malik, aapto jaante hain im dr'" before she can complete.

"Dr. Rose Muskaan Chadda" he laughs and she also chuckles. He was still holding her hand, she wasn't liking it.

"anyways I'll see you around" she says and indicates him to leave her hand, he leaves it and she leaves.

General Ward

Sid was busy irritating tamz'

"so tell me tum kaunsi college me thi?" he asks.

"Aap baatein band karke kaam karenge?" she says annoyed.

"Aap??? God DeviJi u dnt have to call me aap okay!" he laughs.

"aap humein deviji bulaana band kijiye" she says irritated.

"ok deviji' oops'" he giggles and she gives up and goes on the other side, he laughs.

Tamz was talking to her patient "aapko kabse ye problem hai?"

"kaafi waqt hogaya, sar bohot dukta rehta hai, jab bhi doctor ke paas jaata hoon to bas dawaa de dete hain iss baar maine socha full X-ray, check up karwaahiloon"

"accha kiya, aapka cat scan bhi kiya gaya hai" she asks after reading his file.

"haan beta bas dua karo ke mujhe kuch serious nahi ho" he says stressed "poore pariwar ki zimedaari humpe hai" he says tensed, sid was watching this from a distance, tamz looks sad.

"Im sure kuch nahi hoga aapko" she says with a smile.

"thank you beta" he says with a smile.

After tamz moves from there sid goes to her "tumne unse jhoot kyun kaha?" he asks surprised, she looks at him.

"kaunsa jhoot?" she asks surprised.

"yehi ke unhe kuch nahi hoga? Unki report se saaf hai ke koi aur cheez nahi dikhi and cat scan ke reports pe they are expecting something like tumour" he asks.

"kyunki kabhi kabhi kissi ko dilaasa dene se unki muskilein kam hojaati hain" she says.

"please' unhe kabhi na kabhi to pata chalega na? and doctor ka kaam hai treat karna naake jhoot bolna ya dilaasa dena"

"doctor ka kaam sirf treat karna nahi hota, patients ke saath ek bond bhi form karna hota hai aur unke saath bond form karne keliye we have to do this" she says and walks away he just nodds her head.

"God itna bara lecture? Mujhe to kuch samajh hi nahi aaya" he says carefree and leaves.

Childrens ward

Tia enters and sees a whole ward full of children, most of then chit chatting, others lying down and other troubling the nurse, her mouth is flung open at the sight of work she has to do.

"oh my god' itna bara ward aur tia akeli? That's not fair" she thinks worried, the kids notice her and decide to trouble.

"Itne saare bacche?? Mum aur dad se baat karni hogi'" she thinks.

"Hi aunty" one kid calls and she looks shocked.

"WHAT? Tumne tia ko aunty kaha???" she looks irritated they laugh "Tia tumhe aunty dikhti hai?" she sarts looking at herself and they laugh.

"yeh tia kaun hai aunty??" one kid asks giggling.

"Tia se pooch rahe ho tia kaun hai?? naughty boy, anyways kids aaj se Dr. Tia iss ward ko handle kar rahi hai so behave yourselves okay" she says childishly and the kids smiles.

"Tia didi aapna bohot cute ho" one kid says and she smiles.

"Shaccchiii?? Aur tum bhi bohot shweeet ho" she pulls his cheeks and he pulls hers back and shes surprised by that, but then smiles.

"chalo ab tia sabke reports dekhegi okay, so everyone back to your beds" she says and they get back.

"waise sister, yeh branch to abhi khula hai na? to itne saare bache?" she asks still finding it hard to digest that she will handle them.

"actually doctor yeh saare bacche sanjeevani ke doosre branch me the lekin wahan bohot crowded hogaya tha aur jab yeh branch khula to saare yahan shift kardiyegaye" she replies.

"okay whateva' lets start from here" she heads to th first bed, she reads the file and she's shocked, actually shes not one who can take shocks or trauma, a lil thing can make her cry, she has a soft childlike heart, but she became a doctor for her parents, she also didn't know how she will cope with the real world' that is full of sorrows and not like her fantasy world.

She has tears in her eyes as she looks at the kid there her name was "Riya" she had blood cancer??? At the age of seven? But the kid was smiling and playing, while tia was already feeling this job to be the hardest, she knew at this moment that yeh safar bohot mushkil hoga.

On the way to OPD

Naina and yuvi were keep on arguing and were still on there way to OPD, they were keep on stopping and arguing.

"Ab tum jaldi karogi? And stop arguing! Kabse bas bak bak chaloo hai, tumhaare arguments ki wajah se hum ab tak yahin hain" he says annoyed as he reaches for the lift.

"ya right, im the one arguing' aur tum to chup chap sun rahe ho na" she says annoyed and enters the lift.

"wait wait, tum mere saath lift me? No way" she says irritated and presses the button but he stops it.

"oye yeh lift maine mangayi thi I will go in it" he says

"really? What proof do you have? Isme khari main hoon to I will go"\ she says proudly.

"proof? Yeh koi CID ka investigation hai ke main tumhe proof dun?"

"I don't care, jst buzz off"

"main isme jaaoonga"

"Main"

"main"

"main" they both keep arguing until they are stopped by armaan.

"Doctors this is a hospital so please' and yeh lift kaafi bari hai and we all can fit in it" he says and both naina-yuvi give eachother a killer look and enter with armaan.

"so naina, hows the first day going?" armaan asks and naina looks embarrassed, she hasn't even started her first day.

"Its great big bro' waise aapka din kaisa jaa raha hai? and wheres Hitler" she winks and armaan laughs.

"oye mujhe phasayegi' usne sunliye to hum dono ki kher nahi" he chuckles "deewaron ke bhi kaan hote hain" he says and they laugh, yuvi stares at naina for a bit she looked cute when she laughed.

"anyways mera level aagaya, see you lunch time okay" he says and leaves, naina looks at yuvi irritated and then the lift stops.

"Oh no, I knew yehi hoga" he shouts "tumhaare saath aake maine bohot bari galati ki, shit I knew you can only bring bad luck" he says annoyed trying to get the lift to work, she looks at him annoyed and shocked.

"main aur bad luck? How dare you? aur tum kaun hote ho mera luck decide karne waale? Actually na mera luck aaj bad hi hai, tumse jo mili aaj" she says annoyed and turns away "Mr. fatichar" she says and looks away, and he goes close to her.

"Kya kaha?" he asks and keeps going close to her, she was scared now, his intense eyes' he was getting closer, she gulps and feels the end of the lift behind her.

"kya kaha? Kya kaha tumne?" he asks and she just looks in his eyes scared, after a moment he starts laughing like krazzy, she looks irritated.

"look at your face' OMG Miss attitude ko darr lag raha tha?" he teases and she gets annoyed, the lift opens and they leave.

He was walking behind her still laughing silently, she turns to the opposite direction

"Oh miss attitude, OPD iss taraf hai" he says and she looks at him irritated and keeps walking he follows.

"Kaam nahi karma kya? Duty ka time hai, tum kahan jaa rahi ho?" finally they reach the canteen.

"Oh to tumhe kaam se pehle hi bhook lag aayi? We have work, tum yahan araam se behet kar khaa nahi sakhti, come on" he says and she just smirks at him and sits down, just then the rest of the gang comes.

"Oh god mujhe to itni bhook lagi hai kya kahoon" sid says as he sits down.

"Hospital is not a joke, seriously tia is also very tired" she says and sits.

Tamz jst sits down and flashes a smile to the rest.

"Tum log yahan?" yuvi asks, they all look at him surprised.

"dude its tea time'" sid says and yuvi looks at naina irritated while she grins.

"tumhaari wajah se main OPD pohoncha hi nahi' agar Dr. Riddhima ko pata chala to'" he says and they all look shocked.

"TUM DONO DUTY PE NAHI GAYE?" sid asks shocked "To kya kar rahe the tum dono ek aur aadhe ghante se?" he's shocked by this.

"Chill bozo' no big okay, now go and order me a cheese sandwich with extra sauce" she says and yuvi nodds his head, she simply didn't care.

kay guys that was part one' I know it was like just about the meetings but that's the main part right? Since the name is tum miley its about how all of there lives change after this meeting! Hope u liked this part! Will update it by Friday or latest Monday!

Muskaan's Office

Earlier after a short chat with armaan, he showed her cabin and gave her few cases to study.

**Knock knock**

"come in" she shouts still engrossed in a file, he stares at her for a moment, she looked so cute "narayan coffee yahin pe'" she says and looks up to found rahul, she is embarrassed.

"oh aap, im so sorry' koi kaam tha?" she asks while he smiles, that smile really made her feel insecure, she didnt know why but that smile was killer.

"haan actually Armaan' I mean Dr. armaan ne kaha hai ke Alisha ke case me aap mujhe assist karengi?" he asks as he sits down on the chair opposite her "so I came to discuss the case with you" he says still flashing that killer smile.

"oh yes, Alisha' actually maine uski file ab tak pari nahi, let me see'" she says while searching through her files.

"Let me help" he says and starts checking aswell, a moment comes when there hands touch and they both look at eachother shocked, shocked by the feeling they just felt, that current, it was different, he removed his hand while she was feeling really embarrassed, he finds the file.

"heres it" he shouts and she looks at him and takes the file, trying to hide the uneasiness she was feeling with him around.

She wasn't feeling comfortable so she decides to discuss the case later "actually maine ab tak uss case ke baare me read bhi nahi kiya to can we discuss this later? Sorry actually mujhe yeh case study karna tha and'" she tries to explain.

"Its coll, itna tension matt lo, its just your first day" he laughs and she smiles "its okay hum yeh case kal discuss karlenge okay! Surgery Friday ko hai" he tells her and gets up, she smiles.

"Thanks"

"Its okay' waise lunch time hone waala hai" he checks his watch "wanna join me to the canteen?" he asks, she looks at him feeling awkward, she didn't like to get too good friends with guys anymore, so she was skeptical about that.

"I would love to but actually, mujhe lunch karma accha nahi lagta, so I wont be having lunch, you carry on"

"Wow first person jisse lunch karna nahi accha lagta, anyways yahan reh kar tumhe bhi lunch time ka intezaar rahega" he laughs "anyways see ya" he leaves with that and muskaan feels relieved.

If u liked this part plz hit the LIKE button!

Luv

Nadz

Edited by nadz_J - 14 years ago
sweet.melody thumbnail
Nice Part Nadz!!

Aww Muski is uncomfortable around him, but at the same time kind of attracted huh 😉

Love it!!
i-love-dr.rahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome part nadzzz..loved RM scenes...soo cute and love sid and tamnna's scene...funnnyyy.y.loved YN's fightss.lol...thank u for the pm and continue soon
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it! YuNa are gettign better and better! loved the elevator scene! i love yuvis chilled attitude! :)

loving RM--cho chweet!! the hand touching! such a classic...gets me everytime!

grreat work nadzz :)
Navi_44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww cute Sidna scenes
and RM- soo cute..im loving their scenes
YuNa fights are awsome! lol