Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Bugger

Ofcourse , the language problem cud b one of the reasons working in claudia's favour without any doubt!
Most of the conversation in the house is done in hindi which she hardly understands. So she cant put across her point of view there unless n until lshe is directly involvd like in KRK issue!
And as she dun express or understand much whats going on ..........she is juss there in teh house not causing any probs to anyone rite now. Moreover , its not only she dun understand hindi many guys or i say trouble makers dun understand english much ......they have to make an effort when they talk to her though sum of their english is quite an effort for us also to undrstand 😆.
So overall , when ther is not much interaction , her negative traits if any is not been focussed yet .....
Anotehr reason is tht she is diverting her mind on sumsthing constructive rather than destructive!!
She is trying to focus on learning hindi and most of the time she is busy with tht! kehte hai naa ....khaali dimmag shaitaan ka ghar ...😆..but here ....cuz of the curiousity or her dedictaion towards learning the indian language is not lettg her dimaag to b in the khaali state 😆😆😆
i think ....ppl will get to her after the obvious 2-3 eliminations takes place 😆😆 tab tak toh i m sure this gal is safe 😊

I quite agree with Bugsy.
Since she doesn't understand most of what is said, she might miss out on some jokes but at least she doesn't get involved in any of the fights.
Learning Hindi takes up most of Claudia's time and since she is doing something constructive, it keeps her satisfied/happy and also out of trouble; And hindi is an added skill for her, especially if she's looking to star in any films in India. May be we'll see her in a film next year with SRK
😊 (I'd make a photo illustration but morphing is not allowed...)

Of course, speaking slower to speak the right Hindi means she's thinking a lot more on what she's saying making her not say things that might be hurtful. She's formulating the right sentence rather than just throwing it out. Anyway I don't think she knows enough Hindi to cause offence plus she's learning from the girls (you know how girls always teach 'hello' and 'i love you' of a new language first while boys always start with the gaalis, well that's the case usually... 😛)
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Since she doesn't understand most of what is said, she might miss out on some jokes but at least she doesn't get involved in any of the fights.
Learning Hindi takes up most of Claudia's time and since she is doing something constructive, it keeps her satisfied/happy and also out of trouble; And hindi is an added skill for her, especially if she's looking to star in any films in India. May be we'll see her in a film next year with SRK

Of course, speaking slower to speak the right Hindi means she's thinking a lot more on what she's saying making her not say things that might be hurtful. She's formulating the right sentence rather than just throwing it out. Anyway I don't think she knows enough Hindi to cause offence plus she's learning from the girls (you know how girls always teach 'hello' and 'i love you' of a new language first while boys always start with the gaalis, well that's the case usually... 😛)

@Blue: Yeah, surely she is spending her time constructively... and it is good.

@Green: I also think that Claudia's English is not really at the level at which she can be considered to be spontaneous... She speaks well, but it is apparent that she has a limited vocabulary, which forces her to speak slowly and thoughtfully. And so, even when she is speaking in English, she doesn't cause offense! 😃

And even though this is unrelated, but to be fair... even Vindoo taught a few Hindi words to Claudia, but did you hear her calling anybody/anything a "kamina!"? 😛
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: immunoblot

@Blue: Yeah, surely she is spending her time constructively... and it is good.

@Green: I also think that Claudia's English is not really at the level at which she can be considered to be spontaneous... She speaks well, but it is apparent that she has a limited vocabulary, which forces her to speak slowly and thoughtfully. And so, even when she is speaking in English, she doesn't cause offense! 😃

And even though this is unrelated, but to be fair... even Vindoo taught a few Hindi words to Claudia, but did you hear her calling anybody/anything a "kamina!"? 😛

Ekdum sahi bole bhidu. Claudia thinks in German and then translates into English. Lekin jubb bhi uskoh suntay hain toh dil khus hoh jata hai. Very tactful young lady. She is an honarary Indian effective immediately.  Buss kehe diya!  Buss....... kehe diya!!!
x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I really like Claudia! :D and i was so happy to see her not stoop down to kamal's levels!

She is soooooooo nice! :D
RainbowWarrior thumbnail

Yeah, surely she is spending her time constructively... and it is good.<br><br>@Green: I also think that Claudia's English is not really at the level at which she can be considered to be spontaneous... She speaks well, but it is apparent that she has a limited vocabulary, which forces her to speak slowly and thoughtfully. And so, even when she is speaking in English, she doesn't cause offense! 😃

Surely Vindhoo won't teach her "kamina!" on National TV (not yet anyways!!) but then she wouldn't use it anyhow, I agree she's smarter and nicer than that 😊

Even though KRK is still bugging her so much, all she tells him is 'Imagine I'm married with 10 kids' and not 'get lost' or something similar. Claudia is really making an effort to be understanding and nice even to the people she can't understand at all (and nor can we 😃).

@bunny-ji, honorary Indian? nice 😊 but CC-ji might not want to be one after her experience with some BB folk 😉
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Surely Vindhoo won't teach her "kamina!" on National TV (not yet anyways!!) but then she wouldn't use it anyhow, I agree she's smarter and nicer than that 😊

vindoo already told her the meaning of "kamini" 😆😆😆 .....tht was the 1st word he taught her 😆
he told her .....tht if anyone tells u kamini ....punch him ....its not a gud word ......😆😆
if anyonme frm the house wud hav taken his advice ,...then i m not sure how many punches he wud hav got till niow ,,,,,,😆
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
@Bugsy,
What's a few punches for Vindhoo anyway?? Waise bhi moh sooja hua lagta hai... 😛

*ahem* this is not a spam post... really... here's a nice article 😊

"I'm not going to make fight with anyone. I am here to make friends and know more people in India - so I will try to make it all very cordial," said Claudia.....
German actress seeking multiple gains
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The previous question for debate and discussion evoked a unanimous opinion amongst the admirers...  Everyone agreed that Claudia is now favourably disposed because of the language barrier... RainbowWarrior ji also suggested that Claudia is constructively spending her time by learning Hindi from the girls; and Frau Bugsy additionally pointed out that this is better for her polite spirit since Vindoo would only be corrupting her by teaching her kamina, kamini, kaminey etc... ... 😆 Bunny ji summed up the discussion by saying that Claudia-vani, though it may be translated from German, is still very pleasant; and for this she deserves to receive honorary Indian citizenship! 😆😆

We close that discussion here and come to the next question for debate and discussion:
Ever since she spurned the advances of the idiotic KRK, we have seen very little of her on screen; and so this could be a dubitable assertion ; but in yesterday's episode, Vindoo seemed to suggest rather confidently to the other guys (including KRK!) that Claudia and BI have a thing for each other. But as the episode progresses, Bakhthiyar seems to mockingly talk about Claudia in Hindi; so this may or may not be true...
I invite you all to comment on the questions that this raises:
* What could be the nature of the link-up alluded to by Vindoo. Why did the camera focus on the picture of Tanny and BI's son? Why were the spicy moments (if there were any!) edited out? Who sees any truth in the rumour?
* If the rumour is true, how will it affect your admiration for Claudia? How many of you would continue to like a home-wrecker?

(The general theme for this question was suggested by RainbowWarrior 👏. She is worthy of our special gratitude for providing her insights for the thread!)

Other admirers are also urged to suggest more questions for debate and discussion to me over a PM. Your questions will be credited to you. 😊
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
RainbowWarrior thumbnail

From week 1 & 2...

"You want me to say I love you?? No.. why should I lie?" 👍🏼

"You are only drinking water? No problem, you can survive for 2 weeks on that.."

"Oh my God he needs help.."

KRK:"This is my mistake. Why my mind did not think that?"
CC: "Because its not always working" 😆

"Just think I am married and have 10 kids" 😃

"Neela, Peela.. Kela... no, kela is banana! Kaala.. Hara, Safaid..."

"Areeba, Areeba!!"

(do correct me if I got any wrong 😳 and PM me some more 😊)
RainbowWarrior thumbnail

Ever since she spurned the advances of the idiotic KRK, we have seen very little of her on screen; and so this could be a dubitable assertion ; but in yesterday's episode, Vindoo seemed to suggest rather confidently to the other guys (including KRK!) that Claudia and BI have a thing for each other. But as the episode progresses, Bakhthiyar seems to mockingly talk about Claudia in Hindi; so this may or may not be true...
I invite you all to comment on the questions that this raises:
* What could be the nature of the link-up alluded to by Vindoo. Why did the camers focus on the picture of Tanny and BI's son? Why were the spicy moments (if there were any!) edited out? Who sees any truth in the rumour?
* If the rumour is true, how will it affect your admiration for Claudia? How many of you would continue to like a home-wrecker?

Thanks for posting 😊
(You've put the questions in a far more sensational manner than I suggested 😛 I'll try to continue my answers in the same way... he he..)

Vindhoo suggested something might be up between Claudia-Bakhtiyar but Claudia wasn't stupid to do anything because Tanaz is his wife. He actually said that. So it's quite obvious he thinks something is going on but knowing him it's quite likely he's just letting his imagination run wild.

If you watch this part... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWjB50LFWSk&feature=player_embedded ..of yesterdays episode, you may think there's more to what Vindhoo said....

Personally, I just think they are being friendly and joking around 😊

Why did the camers focus on the picture of Tanny and BI's son? Because... Vindhoo mentioned them at that time... 😳
OR
may be because they are hiding out just outside the BB house waiting for Vindhoo to be eliminated so that they can stick tons of chewing gum in his hair/wig/implant/whatever for suggesting to KRK that their parents could get a divorce 😲
OR
simply because they look so cute 😊 😃

If the rumour is true, how will it affect your admiration for Claudia? No change, it can't possibly be true... OR can it?!!! 😲 😉 😆

How many of you would continue to like a home-wrecker? You mean Vindhoo? don't like him anyway 😛 ⭐️