Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
^^^ Awesome posts about the quotes!!! They sound sooo hilarious even if you edit the KKR part out of the conversation...Who knew it would take a foreigner to be the only girl to add some spice to the show! This female is really something... full of chutzpah and quite the quirky girl! And the other girls in the show- meh , the less said the better- what a snooze fest
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: immunoblot

* What could be the nature of the link-up alluded to by Vindoo.

vindoo is a clever man ....as he admitted himself ...he wants a rift between gals  who untill now r very well bonded!! and here he is using teh basic tili to divide the gals ....tanaaz and bakhti relationship .....once ..therumor reaches tanaaz's ears ...bus ,...jo vindoo ne chaha woh ho jayega ....πŸ˜† yuddh, ghamasaan .......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why did the camers focus on the picture of Tanny and BI's son? cuzzz the pic was placed there ...and vindoo suddenly strted talking bout tht kid πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Why were the spicy moments (if there were any!) edited out? Who sees any truth in the rumour?do ureally think .....if there were any spicy moment s.....BB wud edit it out πŸ˜† ......do u really think they r fools πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
* If the rumour is true, how will it affect your admiration for Claudia? How many of you would continue to like a home-wrecker?well it depends ........on teh situation .....
 ...but i dun think ..tanaaz being inside the house ...eiethr of teh two will hav tht much guts πŸ˜† .......

(The general theme for this question was suggested by RainbowWarrior πŸ‘. She is worthy of our special gratitude for providing her insights for the thread!) hey rainbow .....tht was a gud discussion πŸ‘πŸΌ

x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[* Why did the camers focus on the picture of Tanny and BI's son? Because Kamal was thinking of wrecking Tanaz and Bakhtiars family... zeus is soooo cute! πŸ˜ƒ

Why were the spicy moments (if there were any!) edited out? Who sees any truth in the rumour? I dont think they will ever edit out ANY spicy moments!πŸ˜†

* If the rumour is true, how will it affect your admiration for Claudia? How many of you would continue to like a home-wrecker?  Claudia seems like a really nice person, smart and very funny! πŸ˜† So me adimiring her is gna last for long πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Kamal and vindoo are jst 😈's and big fat 🐷's
x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great quotes Raindow warrior! :D
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks n0sh 😊

Claudia played the Can Catch game so well today, sabko billi bana diya πŸ˜ƒ
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

*What could be the nature of the link-up alluded to by Vindoo----Figment of his imagination. His Kamina dimag thinks only kamini cheezein. There's a saying in Marathi which roughly translates to "A person who suffers from Jaundice sees the whole world yellow"πŸ˜›

**Why did the camers focus on the picture of Tanny and BI's son?
Bcoz the camera man thought that Zeuss looked much cuter than KRK and Vindoo😳

***Why were the spicy moments (if there were any!) edited out? Who sees any truth in the rumour?
We cannot expect spice in bland dish. Likewise, we cannot expect Vindoo to be a part of spicy discussions😳

****** If the rumour is true, how will it affect your admiration for Claudia? How many of you would continue to like a home-wrecker?

Will wait to see if this happens. If it does'nt then before anything, I would book a bed for Vindoo in a psychiatric ward for displaying signs of 'schizophrenia'😳

Edited by sunandshine - 14 years ago
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ I ijj berry berry impreshed bith Claudia. She ijj a berry berry phast isstudant. Todhay she lerned nhumbers phrom one toh tenn in phive minutes only and than she lerned from eleben toh twanty in phive minutes aalllsoh.  

πŸ€” Iff she cantinu haat thish speed than Vindu bill habe hartattck caughting herr speed bhile liphting dumbellj.
RainbowWarrior thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

πŸ‘I ijj berry berry impreshed bith Claudia.She jj a berry berry phast isstudant. Todhay she lerned nhumbers phrom one toh tenn in phive minutes only and than she lerned from eleben toh twanty in phive minutes aalllsoh.

πŸ€”Iff she cantinu haat thish speed than Vindu bill habe hartattck caughting herr speed bhile liphting dumbellj.

ha ha, yeah.. πŸ˜† Claudia actually suggested to Vindhoo to do 100 more weight lifts, so she could learn the count more properly and Vindhoo was like: Mai yahan leta para honga uske baad πŸ˜† πŸ˜† She is really dedicated to learning Hindi 😊
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
More for the rumour mills...?!! πŸ˜•
"..while Tanaaz is actively participating in the gossip gala, husband Bakhtiyar is finding ample time to flirt with the German chic Claudia. Will this develop cracks in the Bakhtiyar-Tanaaz marriage?"
http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=5667
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi frnds my name is Tina and I'am new to this forum... even I like Claudia very much... and I think she is the only decent contestant in BB house this year... and I refuse to believe this rumour that something is cooking btw Claudia and Bakhtiyar... well Telly buzz can be wrong at sometimes or they are flashing the news just to catch the intrest of the audience b'cos right now BB is quite boring so just to spice things up and to add many more viewerships you know??? may be