Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yeah, claudia has caught the king's attention. she is beautiful, elegant, intelligent n graceful. she knows what she is doing n also what shud not be done. everytime she is shown she is a delight to the eyes which are strained due to the other contestants. you rock gal, the royal support is extended to you.

*king*
x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Bakhtiyar is just being friendly, because Tanaz and Bakhtiyar love each other immensly! And they have a beautiful child together and we saw Bakhtiyar crying the other day for his son, and its their son, so he wouldnt ever do anything wrong.... I think its all stupid rumours being made up after Vindoo and Kamal's stupid discusion of divorce between Tanaz and Bakhtiyar, and bechari Claudia got into it =(
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: n0sh

I think Bakhtiyar is just being friendly, because Tanaz and Bakhtiyar love each other immensly! And they have a beautiful child together and we saw Bakhtiyar crying the other day for his son, and its their son, so he wouldnt ever do anything wrong.... I think its all stupid rumours being made up after Vindoo and Kamal's stupid discusion of divorce between Tanaz and Bakhtiyar, and bechari Claudia got into it =(

^^ I agree n0shiji. It ijj berry berry simple. Vindu and KRK have one game phlan. Iph peoples won't join them, then destroy them with innuendo. Yeh donoh khud koh tees maar khan keh rishtaydaar samaztay hain. Ek jhatkay mein teen koh maar daalna chahatay hain. Honly dipherence ijj that T&B&C arr knot maakhis. Moreover Claudia is not easy pickins, and KRK hajj aalll ready had hijj ego squashed by her, so he ijj berry berry keen to level the score  ๐Ÿ˜‰
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 these two are trying to make poppat of verybody par jante nahi hain ke BB unhe bade poppat bana rahe hain by showing  everything
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am innn!!! Luv the gurl....u gooo hun!!
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The new question for debate and discussion is relating to Claudia's performance today. Please express your expectations and appreciation... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey Mohit.....how i missed this thread๐Ÿ˜•.....................ok count me in๐Ÿ˜›............i like Claudia,specially jis tarah usne us chuhe ko handle kiya hai n usko uski sahi jagah dikhai hai n BB house me sab kaamkaaj me haath bata kra adjust hone ki koshish ki hai uske baad i'm liking this girl....she is intelligent n quick learner๐Ÿ˜›......but i think after Sherlyn,mahila-mandal Claudia ko target karne waale hai๐Ÿ˜”.......waise Mohit,what is 'areeba areeba'??๐Ÿ˜•........................... Edited by mcm226 - 14 years ago
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@mandy-ji,

Areeba!
Used as an exclamation of pleasure, approval, or elation [in Spanish]

๐Ÿ˜Š
x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

it was nice to see claudia call kamal a mad man! :P

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Claudia neh Bigg Boss peh kamaal kurr keh dikhayya,

Hindi mein bolkay gharwaloh kah aadar samman badhayya.

Lekin subseh aahem yeh kaam kurr keh batayya,

Spanish jaisey Tahnaz keh khanoh koh lajawab sey layawab banayya.

Phir bhi unkeh uthsukhta key liye hum kartay hain unhey salaam.

Kaash Bigg Boss ghar mein bhejay kuch aisey hee mehmaan.