Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tishabridges thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i think Claudia is more clever and better person then every one else...every one is playing games....
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Question

Even though he troubled her, do you think that he could've unwittingly played a part in making Claudia more acceptable to the other house-mates?
In the first week, Claudia was nominated for eviction by Ismail and Rohit. In the second week, she wasn't nominated by anyone. Could this be because she was able to portray herself well while KRK indulged in his cheap antics? Or, could Claudia have managed to escape nomination even if KRK hadn't played out that silly charade?

I think that KRK helped her without intending to do so... She has the good qualities that Bugger mentioned, but she could not have displayed them had she not gotten an adequate opportunity to do so...
At least this argument holds correct for how much the audiences get to see her... (Ever since that silly man broke his love-fast, we've seen so little of Claudia...)
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Claudia has pure Testosterone when compared to all the guys in that house collectively.  Her stand on KRK's moronic demand was truly commendable. Everyone seems to have problems with KRK, but they only pussyfoot around him lest they piss him off. Claudia was polite yet firms and to the point when handling KRK. I bet he ain't gonna mess with her any time soon.

Bravo Claudia. 👏
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: immunoblot

I think that KRK helped her without intending to do so... She has the good qualities that Bugger mentioned, but she could not have displayed them had she not gotten an adequate opportunity to do so...
At least this argument holds correct for how much the audiences get to see her... (Ever since that silly man broke his love-fast, we've seen so little of Claudia...)

"I think that KRK helped her without intending to do so..." completely agree.

He was so busy portraying himself as a big star he never realized that his antics propelled Claudia to the fore front. The audience has watched her graciously battle it out with him and come on top, surely earning her brownie points with them and the house mates as well, especially the girls.

Whether or not that will translate into fewer nominations and higher junta votes, remains to be seen. May be we'll have a Big Brother style coup and a German will win Bigg Boss... just may be! 😊

Edited by RainbowWarrior - 14 years ago
cool_yv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Question for the day: Even though he troubled her, do you think that he could've unwittingly played a part in making Claudia more acceptable to the other house-mates?
In the first week, Claudia was nominated for eviction by Ismail and Rohit. In the second week, she wasn't nominated by anyone.

Yes a li'l bit not much as before the case she already mixed up with all girls except sherlyn ,so this case helped girls to take sherlyn on their side otherwise the groups are same as they! were before whole drama

Could this be because she was able to portray herself well while KRK indulged in his cheap antics?

Yeah the most commendable thing was she never lost her cool and dignity over the issue and as far as his demand was considered i dont think any girl would have given to them or would have said i love you but all other would have used derogatory words for krk for sure and she won respect by not doing so and avoided a big issue for sure

Or, could Claudia have managed to escape nomination even if KRK hadn't played out that silly charade?

yeah i think she was not in nomination list even before this issue this issue only added more votes to krk she would've definitely escaped this nominations as Ismail, vindu, sherlyn and krk were prime targets where krk won over all others by his i love you act!
amfrenchi thumbnail
I agree with all.
Claudia's behaviour is perfect.
I'm really impressed by her, she doesn't understand a word about what other contestants can say in Hindie, but she seems to be so cool with that. I'm sure that if she stay in the show till the end (I wish for her, and I wish her to win), she will speak and understand fluently hindi. She is one of the smartest woman I know (I love to watch her learning hindi, I love the way she memorised the words).
I can't stop watching her dance in her golden dress, she is so sexy.
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The previous question regarding the role of KRK in popularizing Claudia did not evoke a unanimous consensus amongst the admirers.
Cool_yv and RainbowWarrior ji were willing to concede that KRK may have played a small role in propelling her forward; but they agreed that Claudia handled the whole situation very gracefully (for which KRK doesn't deserve any credit!). Bugsy, on the other hand, believes that KRK played no role in bringing Claudia to the fore; and instead believes that her kindly spirit has endeared her to the other house-mates, thus preventing her nomination. The reason for her nomination in the first week was poor Hindi skills, and by the second week, these didn't matter to anyone anymore...

This brings us to the question for debate and discussion:
Anyone who has learnt a foreign language, will agree that while speaking in this language, one always remains on his guard and tries to avoid all tactless mistakes which are likely to offend anyone. Even if one is fluent and spontaneous, one spends a little more time to formulate the sentences, and this extra time spent in constructing a sentence is also spent on judging the appropriateness of  the chosen words.
Could it thus be construed that poor Hindi and the English (as a foreign language) are now working in Claudia's favour? Could it be that she isn't causing offense because she spends a little more time working her way through her words and correcting her manner of speaking?

P.S. People, I urge you to write your responses to this question.
And, so that this thread remains interesting, please send some questions for debate and discussion to me through a PM. I will organize them in a coherent order and put them up accordingly. Of course, needless to say... you will be credited for your questions! 😊

Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
richardjordan thumbnail
I LOVE the stick figures that someone has drawn -- somehow they have personality! Bravo. Please list me as a supersuper fan! Richard Jordan in NY - wish I could actually watch the show here.
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This brings us to the question for debate and discussion:
Anyone who has learnt a foreign language, will agree that while speaking in this language, one always remains on his guard and tries to avoid all tactless mistakes which are likely to offend anyone. Even if one is fluent and spontaneous, one spends a little more time to formulate the sentences, and this extra time spent in constructing a sentence is also spent on judging the appropriateness of  the chosen words.
Could it thus be construed that poor Hindi and the English (as a foreign language) are now working in Claudia's favour? Could it be that she isn't causing offense because she spends a little more time working her way through her words and correcting her manner of speaking?

Ofcourse , the language problem cud b one of the reasons working in claudia's favour without any doubt!
Most of the conversation in the house is done in hindi which she hardly understands. So she cant put across her point of view there unless n until lshe is directly involvd like in KRK issue!
And as she  dun express or understand much whats going on ..........she is juss there in teh house not causing any probs to anyone rite now. Moreover , its not only she dun understand hindi many guys or i say trouble makers dun understand english much ......they have to make an effort when they talk to her though sum of their english is quite an effort for us also to undrstand 😆.
So overall , when ther is not much interaction , her negative traits if any is not been focussed yet .....

Anotehr reason is tht she is diverting her mind on sumsthing constructive rather than destructive!!
She is trying to focus on learning hindi and most of the time she is busy with tht! kehte hai naa ....khaali dimmag shaitaan ka ghar ...😆..but here ....cuz of the curiousity or her dedictaion towards learning the indian language is not lettg her dimaag to b in the khaali state 😆😆😆 
i think ....ppl will get to her after the obvious 2-3 eliminations takes place 😆😆  tab tak toh i m sure this gal is safe 😊
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Caludia has shown immense maturity and dignity in handling the KRK drama.. Just the perfect. None could have handled it better I am sure..