*Claudia Ciesla* Appreciation Thread - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Count me in. I love the responses she fires back at KRK. Ofcourse its a different matter I like KRK too. πŸ˜†
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Waah waah! with all the cool members on BB-3, Claudia fan club is going to rock for sure😎

I'm cool 😎
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: immunoblot

Since we are late with this thread... and we need to have something to talk about... I propose to have a Question of the Day for discussions in her appreciation-thread:

Question: During the last few days when KRK played a sadak-chhap Romeo, was Claudia's response sufficient? If not, then how should she have handled the matter?

(If any of you have such questions, please send them to me over a PM. Of course, you will be credited for your questions...) πŸ˜ƒ

well i think it was sufficient ..........she handled this KRK malady with great intelligence!
Such type of men can b brushed off by ignoring only! Verbal acquaintance or or abusing such type of ppl means showing disrespect to ur ownslef!! there is no use  cramming sense into such brainless and arrogant creature
maxilio thumbnail
Pls include me. Claudia is kind of innocent, beautiful, down to earth and intelliigent. I m sure she will have some surprises coming up in BB. I see her in the TOP3 of the house.
amfrenchi thumbnail
Hello,

I'm not only Claudia's fan, I'm also the moderator of her official European yahoo fan group : http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/group/CClaudia_Groupe_Francais/
Feel free to join it to see more about her.
This woman, is more than you can see on the show.

Please, list me too in the front page
amfrenchi thumbnail
I know that Claudia facebook profile is full, so she can't accept friends anymore, that is why she asked me to make a facebook fan group for all her admirer to join and stay in touch with her.

You can join it here : http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135767917478&ref=mf
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: immunoblot

Question: During the last few days when KRK played a sadak-chhap Romeo, was Claudia's response sufficient? If not, then how should she have handled the matter?

I think Claudia handled her dil-phaik-romeo quite well and she didn't simply give in to his ridiculous demands. With every minute it was wonderful to see his ego break and finally fall flat beneath her shoe πŸ˜ƒ Hopefully his head has deflated a bit now....

But of course there is always room for more πŸ˜‰ In a perfect BB world, BB himself would have for instance, given Claudia a light sabre πŸ˜†

or even a lasso to control the wild animals πŸ˜›

At the least she should have been given a gun... a water gun anyway.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

But alas, we do not live in a perfect BB world, so well done Claudia! You did your best πŸ‘πŸΌ ⭐️
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Back to Mohit's question--I am quite convinced that she handed KRK quite well..Without appearing rude and getting her point across. Its hard to deal with people who are practially deaf and who dont think before they blurt KRK is a tricky person to deal with, that is for sure!!
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
To summarize the discussion from yesterday:
Bugger and Sunshine have agreed with the manner in which Claudia dealt with her tormentor. RainbowWarrior ji, though in agreement, believes that suitable ammunition should have been provided to Claudia to scare away the idiotic KRK...

I invite you three and also the other admirers to discuss the question for today:

Question for the day: Even though he troubled her, do you think that he could've unwittingly played a part in making Claudia more acceptable to the other house-mates?
In the first week, Claudia was nominated for eviction by Ismail and Rohit. In the second week, she wasn't nominated by anyone. Could this be because she was able to portray herself well while KRK indulged in his cheap antics? Or, could Claudia have managed to escape nomination even if KRK hadn't played out that silly charade?

P.S. I invite other people to send questions for discussion to me over a PM. I'll organize all the collected questions, and put them up in a logical order. Needless to say, you would all be credited for your questions...
 πŸ˜ƒEdited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tht was a gud question mohit .....i dun think KRK's nautanki  mattered!!
1st week claudia was nominated cuz the housemates who r not so well with english cudnt communicate wit hher much!! but as the week passed ...claudia with her sweet and friendly nature actually conversed with everyone ........even with raju and ismail ..who r really really weak in english!! she tried hard to b get mix up with all of them. As they begun to know her .....theer was no reason to nominate her ......and moreover ....the personalities of otehrs or teh negative traits of otehr people anyway overshaddowed the option to nominate claudia for the housemates!!

But yaa ....it mite hav made claudia , a person with mature and balanced ,intelligent mind in front fo otehr housemates!!
Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago