*Claudia Ciesla* Appreciation Thread

Posted: 14 years ago
I have permission from Lavs ji to start this new thread... to appreciate Claudia...

All of you, who have admired her when she spiritedly reproached KRK for his cheap antics, when she made sincere attempts to learn Hindi, or when she tried hard to fit-in with all the rest... Please articulate all your positive opinions here! πŸ˜ƒ

(Please also PM me, if you'd like to be listed as one of her admirers in the front page. You don't have to be her super-fan. Merely being appreciative of Claudia for her gentle ways will make you eligible for a listing here!)

As of now, the list comprises:
01. Sunandshine
02. Cool_yv
03. RainbowWarrior
04. Bugger
05. Nishita123
06. MissJohnAbraham
07. Psychobalehead
08. Maxilio
09. Usman_M
10. Amfrenchi
11. Bunbutt_too (... he aall bays loves tough and isstrong ladize)
12. Richardjordan
13. Akash08
14. N0sh
15. Isabel
16. Tina_saigal2002
17. *King*
18. Angelz16
19. Mcm226
20. Snowwhite30
21. Raju786
22. Lonestranger
23. Immunoblot :)

Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
Include me Mohit..I am not her 'fan'yet, but Claudia seems awesome in the house! She is indeed growing on meπŸ˜ƒ

Her dress sense, her attempts at learning the language, making rotis is amazing. She seems like a good sport.  I also have enjoyed her interaction with KRK, Raju and recently, Ismail!!

Count me too...

I think she's really very cute.

-YashEdited by cool_yv - 14 years ago
Originally posted by sunandshine

Include me Mohit..I am not her 'fan'yet, but Claudia seems awesome in the house! She is indeed growing on meπŸ˜ƒ

Her dress sense, her attempts at learning the language, making rotis is amazing. She seems likea good sport. I also have enjoyed her interaction with KRK, Raju and recently, Ismail!!

Have to agree with you SAS, I too like the outfits she wears and the way she puts KRK in his place is really commendable.

Mohit-ji we can't have a fan club without pics!!

Edited by RainbowWarrior - 14 years ago
Nice pic, RWπŸ˜ƒ Wow...se looks amazing in that outfit!! I have very rarely found people pulling of Golden dhinchak jewellery. she looks gorgeous with that jewellery..(I esp liked her bracelet)😳
Since we are late with this thread... and we need to have something to talk about... I propose to have a Question of the Day for discussions in her appreciation-thread:

Question: During the last few days when KRK played a sadak-chhap Romeo, was Claudia's response sufficient? If not, then how should she have handled the matter?

(If any of you have such questions, please send them to me over a PM. Of course, you will be credited for your questions...) πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
waah waah mohit ji ......germany ka asar aa hi gaay 🀣 ....i was  expexting such kind of thread long back .......par koi baat nahi der aaye durust aaye .....πŸ˜† well ...jokes apart ....u can count me in too .....i like her too ....i loved how she buzzed of tht madhumakhi out of her way and remained strong and confident ....and i really really admire gals who stand up for themselves!!
Waah waah! with all the cool members on BB-3, Claudia fan club is going to rock for sure😎
Originally posted by sunandshine

Her dress sense, her attempts at learning the language, making rotis is amazing. She seems like a good sport.  I also have enjoyed her interaction with KRK, Raju and recently, Ismail!!

Couldn't agree more SAS, and she seems very mixing , adjustable and mature. I like her πŸ˜ƒ
Plz count me in too!! Claudias elegant and also a strong thats why I like her!!