Celebration: Marriage of Dush n Shak 2 Be Continue - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Thats is so nice of you Munir...actually it is always good to give some brief idea regarding the place we are going to visit...though here DuSha visit but still at least it refreshed our memories regarding amarnath ....
And I'm so helpless that I cant even press Like button for ur post Munir... I truly liked the one posted abt amarnath...I dont know whats my probs...one thing I noticed here in IF that the dev team hardly responds to the probs of its members....petty situations.
Edited by Rituparnaa - 14 years ago
Oh God!!!
Munir that is fabulous...u've written n finished the scenes in Amarnath also...Dushyant ka teerandaji vala kissa humen toh bahut raas aaya ....Aur Shakuntala bhi bahut khush hogi...rahi baat Mouli ki toh woh bhi yeh kahani kafi pasand karegi...par iske baad koi aur sequence hai ya amarnath cave vala scenes khatam ho gaye?
Dush and Shak smiles.
Later Shak says: Aap humein chod kar kahan gaye the?
Dush: Aik zaroori kaam tha.
Shak: Kya?
Dush: Pehle ankhein band karo phir hum tumhein batayenge...
Shak closes her eyes...
Dush lovingly tied necklace around her neck. Shak opens her eye and was extremely glad.
Shak is glad. She thinks in her heart that every time dush gives her good surprises. After few days she too will give some special surprise to dush.
Ritu abhi toh Amarnath ke liye dush shak nikle hi nahi hai....Abhi wo jayenge
Wo aaj mai Sagars ki tarha drag kar raha tha lolzz
I have to write little abt their journey to Amarnath and then there will be few scenes over there.

Edited by munyr123 - 14 years ago

Is it a Kashmiri special necklace?Hm...liked the idea of gifting...

Waise abhi tak hum logon ne DuSha ko kashmiri sev toh nahin diye khane ke liye?Kya shopping aur touring ke sath sath sev ki bagaan ka bhi maja liya ja sakta hai?

Originally posted by munyr123

Ritu abhi toh Amarnath ke liye dush shak nikle hi nahi hai....Abhi wo jayenge
Wo aaj mai Sagars ki tarha drag kar raha tha lolzz
I have to write little abt their journey to Amarnath and then there will be few scenes over there.

Oh is it so?Then its ok...so real thrill is still there...
Next day...
Its afternoon time. Dush and Shak are now at Pehlgam from where they will go to chandanwadi from where the Amarnath yatra starts. There was strict security.
Dush has said to Shak not to tell any one their identities as others may not believe them so they had decided to hide their identities from others and will go like common people.
As they were going with other yatris they saw a river flowing on way. Dush and Shak went to river and started playing with ice cold water of the river.
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Is it a Kashmiri special necklace?Hm...liked the idea of gifting...

Waise abhi tak hum logon ne DuSha ko kashmiri sev toh nahin diye khane ke liye?Kya shopping aur touring ke sath sath sev ki bagaan ka bhi maja liya ja sakta hai?

why not ritu? for sure 😃😊

btw meanwhile if you want to add ur ideas to the scenes I have posted..u may post.
@ ritu...I had not thought abt that but as u imagined so..so we can dush presented Kashmiri necklace to her.

As dush and shak are going with other yatris on a very small ghat..on thier way they saw "betab vadi". Its the place jahan sunny aur amrita ki betaab ki shooting hui thi and after the shooting this place is called as betab vadi...

ok I have to go now. I will continue writing more tomorrow.
Hey Munir...did YOU visited the places b4 u r wrting now?Its so amazing..I never knew that there is something called Betaab Vadi in kashmir...its awesome...uno ur description n addition of diff places in the tour is like tadka lagana....its so enjoyable...I'm eagerly waiting for ur next post...hope it'll equally contain some new interesting spots.
Aur Betaab vadi mein hum Dush aur Shaku par bhi koi gana dal de toh kaisa rahega?Specially betaab ki kuchh unforgettable duets by Lata...what say?