I have made a new VM on ArTi

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1180395&PID=21788216�

I'd really appreciate it, if you do check it out

thanks

xSonia

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Mash - KSG is definitely coming back ... no way in hell are we lucky enough to get rid of him any time soon ... lekin chalo, even he's taking a short break at least Armaan se temporary chutkara toh mila. 😆

Roxy - I don't get that forum's rules. Riya didn't even bash KSG, Jenny or their fans. Her post was strictly about AR ... it's awful how people don't get to criticize CHARACTERS just because fans would get hurt. *shakes head*
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
roxthefox thumbnail

Originally posted by: mashaal

I like that topic too....was about to post there when i realized it was closed....

So Rox any one of u Critics making another topic?? Do give us Not-So-Obsessed a link.....

Lol Mashaal, you can count on the panga taking group to start the topics. I guess we're waiting for Zainu to do the darshaan. Will you lot participate?
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rox.....what??!!...deleted it?? whyy??...

roxthefox thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

Mash - KSG is definitely coming back ... no way in hell are we lucky enough to get rid of him any time soon ... lekin chalo, even he's taking a short break at least Armaan se temporary chutkara toh mila. 😆

Roxy - I don't get that forum's rules. Riya didn't even bash KSG, Jenny or their fans. Her post was strictly about AR ... it's awful how people don't get to criticize CHARACTERS just because fans would get hurt. *shakes head*

Lol Sarah, that mod is a gutter dushman of ours. She was WAITING for one of us to start a topic. Her trigger finger was feeling quite itchy. Rules or no rules, we'll always have our topics locked and thrashed.

*Puts on shades*
incandescence thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! *closes ears and looks up at the sky* *camera flashes n zooms in on my agony reflecting face from different angles* *Gunjan's sad BG music plays* Kya hua yeh, kyun hua yeh.....*sniff sniff*....CC main first kyun nahi aayi main....kab hua yeh..*sniff sniff* *runs away crying*

Before running away, congrats on new CC everyone *controls emosans n hugs everyone* however its not long before .....*stuffs the end of stole in mouth n runs away Sunny style* - KATHOR!

i can understand ur dard Kavz.....*hugs*

*secretly smiling in glee*.......................................* thinking " if i m not first to post, neither is she "*
sarah1024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! *closes ears and looks up at the sky* *camera flashes n zooms in on my agony reflecting face from different angles* *Gunjan's sad BG music plays* Kya hua yeh, kyun hua yeh.....*sniff sniff*....CC main first kyun nahi aayi main....kab hua yeh..*sniff sniff* *runs away crying*

Before running away, congrats on new CC everyone *controls emosans n hugs everyone* however its not long before .....*stuffs the end of stole in mouth n runs away Sunny style* - KATHOR!

LMAO! Have I ever mentioned how cute your nautanki is? 😛
incandescence thumbnail

Originally posted by: roxthefox

Lol Mashaal, you can count on the panga taking group to start the topics. I guess we're waiting for Zainu to do the darshaan. Will you lot participate?

No.....none of US would participate....i know them....i will..if it won't get closed before i do....though will have to hear a lot from Anu if i do.....u know her na....lol.....shes against taking FUZOOL ke Pangas....she just don't realize the entertaining aspect of it....😆
sarah1024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roxthefox

Lol Sarah, that mod is a gutter dushman of ours. She was WAITING for one of us to start a topic. Her trigger finger was feeling quite itchy. Rules or no rules, we'll always have our topics locked and thrashed.

*Puts on shades*

LOL! Yeah, I'm well aware of your group's history with the said guttar dushman. :P

Why do you guys even bother posting there yaar ... you know your topics will cause chaos and eventually be closed regardless of the rules.
psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LMAO!!!this is how the amarjeet guy from bhaskar bharti used to look like [when he was young]...gawd...i cant imagine a young amarjeet

take a look at the guy on the left