Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Adi...i m not sure about the other clowns.....but AR died....LMAOOOOOO

incandescence thumbnail
heyyy Mits....u watched DMG MJHT and LNMDJ the whole WEEK??....oh lord!!....u ok Mits.....*standing up n saluting u*
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mash, are we POSITIVE that AR are dead, if not A, at least R is dead? As of now it only SEEMS that they are dead. If A comes out alive, it will be FUN to watch the Mohobbatein track with Dr Shashank making Sanjeevani a Gurukul n Armaan romancing RIddhima's ghost which evaporates into the air every time he tries to corner it or kiss it 🤣
incandescence thumbnail
Kavz...let us b happy for a while atleast......even i m sure A will come bak.... but with a new girl this time....remember my last night theory....

P.S....i m gonna watch yest MN scene....brace urself.....
Bazinga thumbnail
Ooooooh I am waiting to see what you have to say about it Mash *flashes Joey like half  smile n winks *
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heloo guys! Any new CMG forum dramas?

I loved Riya's post yesterday.. was 'liking' each and every post there.. 🤣 But damn, they deleted it.. Not close but deleted? I can't open it.. This is the first time I'm seeing some one rub it in the face of the AR fans.. 🤣 Dil vich thand pe gayi..
Bazinga thumbnail
@Nimrah: LMAO, this is not the first time actually- the ICians ALWAYS dare to go ahead n make EXCELLENT n TRUTHFUL topics about AR on that forum hurteding n earning the wrath of fan girls. As for their topics getting trashed, some Mods on that forum (I don't know which ones though) hold a grudge against them n so their topics are closed n trashed quite often.

And that forum is currently in shock n grief - they are almost mourning the death of their belowed AR
🤣 
nimrah thumbnail
Sarah - Just saw your Chaya Hai Jo VM.. Its very well-made. 👏 I liked the song you played.. never heard it before.. and the scenes you chose were just perfect.. It suited the lyrics so much and at times I felt as if they were actually lip-syncing that song. I didn't even mind the Mayank and the auto clips and that fiasco date scenes.. 🤔coz the whole feel to the VM was so beautiful.. 😍

Its a very beautiful made VM Sarah.. loved watching it..
Edited by nimrah - 14 years ago
nimrah thumbnail
@ Kavz - Yeah Anu told me about their history.. I'm so unfortunate I missed them.. The ICians are my role model from now on.. 😍

I saw the fan girls crying in the forum.. even the girl who wrote the written update wrote it after every sentence while they were dying that she was crying.. I'm just loving the fan girls mourning their ever so amazingly hawt and eternal pair's death.. Sahi meanings main, my Eid started when I read the written update for CMG.. 😆
Bazinga thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimrah

@ Kavz - Yeah Anu told me about their history.. I'm so unfortunate I missed them.. The ICians are my role model from now on.. 😍

I saw the fan girls crying in the forum.. even the girl who wrote the written update wrote it after every sentence while they were dying that she was crying.. I'm just loving the fan girls mourning their ever so amazingly hawt and eternal pair's death.. Sahi meanings main, my Eid started when I read the written update for CMG.. 😆

🤣

I think AR's death scene will be aired on TV in a while, I wanna catch that scene without fail 😃