Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#40!!!!!!!!!!

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

*Banners credit: Mitsy

Congrats on the 40th!πŸ₯³ Wooohoo we're four decades old! Let's celebrate the fact that we are hopelessly addicted to his placeπŸ˜†

Ghaati song to mark the Ispecial occasion:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUSFiDbo55o[/YOUTUBE]

Man, I LOVE this song!🀣

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Chatting, peeps!😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new CC everyone! :D
^ Sarah is FIRST this time.

I'm second :D
Edited by Gossip Girl - 14 years ago
NishaK19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am Third..HeheπŸ˜†
Congrats on the new CC guys!!
Edited by Nisha Kishor - 14 years ago
revathis thumbnail

Congrats on the new CC everyone...πŸ₯³.....we have reached the 40th CC......its party time

roxthefox thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Hi Revathi! LOL you know I actually ended up liking that last bit with the ointment more in silent mode....didn't like the bg music they used for it much :S....the piano instrumental would have been cuter.....oh well.

@Nimrah: Arey are you not aware of the DMG forum history?? This entire gang is an old pangaa taking gang from the forum yaar....aisi braveness toh inki rag rag mein basi hai.....LOL

Lol, panga taking gang? I like :) I can only imagine the hell that is about to break loose after Zainab discovers AR's untimely death. She'll be in shambles, lol! Did you watch the episode?????? I just might die of sheer laughter.

CAN WE BE SO LUCKY?!?! DID GOD REALLY ANSWER MY EID PRAYERS?
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sid and Tamanna are going to be such a lame pair. I already have a nickname for them ... SiTam ... as in, creatives apne viewers ke upar sitam kar rahe hain by showing this couple. πŸ˜›
AreYaar thumbnail
LOLL hellloooooo Foxy Roxy :-) I knew you'd like that 'pangaa' waala tag :P Cuz it's so very true, no?? lol

Yep, I've seen the epi....it was hilarious! I was totally ROFL as well......yeah we're all keeping our fingers crossed that it really does turn out to be true and we're rid of them foreverrrrrr....lol
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

Sid and Tamanna are going to be such a lame pair. I already have a nickname for them ... SiTam ... as in, creatives apne viewers ke upar sitam kar rahe hain by showing this couple. πŸ˜›

That Sid is looking like a superrrrrrrr lazy a$$....I'm trying to understand how that is supposed to be appealing in a characterπŸ₯±πŸ˜†....That Tamanna girl doesn't look like she can act and looks like she' only been cast so that she can be the new Shilpa Anand....you notice the similarity face-wise??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..

LMAO@ SiTam....perfect!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That other girl Naina and that chapraasi looking Yuvi or whatever look like they are gonna be the wannabe MN of this show now.....dekhte hainπŸ€“πŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago
roxthefox thumbnail
Sarah, is Tamanna the self-righteous, pious, do-gooder, whinny little b*tch who is desperate for everyone's approval?! Lol, I heard that DMG is going to have tons of medical mysteries, the biggest one being who the hell made these clowns doctors. Damn, my head might explode from all these new and innovative ideas.

Did the new jokers make their entry yet? I need to watch today's episode. I'm in deperate need for a much needed laughter, but alas, won't get the chance till the weekend. I heard Niki and Abhi performed the operation. Lol, tab tho AR are dead for sure. Any chances they had for survival were severely hindered during the operation process.