Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Anu - I know ... Sid is such a one-dimensional character, as is Tamanna. LOL, I noticed the Shilpa resemblance too. What's the point of getting the clone of a character that's ALREADY present in the show?

Yeah, Naina and Yuvi are MN while Sid/Tamanna are AR + SG. Lovely how the creatives are copying their own couples. πŸ˜†
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
roxthefox thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

That Sid is looking like a superrrrrrrr lazy a$$....I'm trying to understand how that is supposed to be appealing in a characterπŸ₯±πŸ˜†....That Tamanna girl doesn't look like she can act and looks like she' only been cast so that she can be the new Shilpa Anand....you notice the similarity face-wise??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..

LMAO@ SiTam....perfect!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That other girl Naina and that chapraasi looking Yuvi or whatever look like they are gonna be the wannabe MN of this show now.....dekhte hainπŸ€“πŸ˜†

Naina = Anjali
Fat guy = Atul
Sid= Sperm
Tamanna= Ridhima
Armaan = sperm = SRK's character from Mohabatein
Shanky = Amitabh's character from Mohabathein
Jenni = Bhatakthi hui athma, in search of her mithai
Us = victims of sheer torture.
AreYaar thumbnail
Roxy, the new season of CMG starts from tomorrow....incidentally at the same date that MJHT started last year :P....Coincidence?? Hmmmm....lol

Yes you have correctly figured out who Tamanna is....and now the new clowns will continue to udaao the dhajjiyaan of the medical profession even more.....How amazing!

I'm curious to see if the new season of CMG will get higher TRPs than MJHT which is shockingly still #1 on the channel despite how crappy it's gotten...LOL
Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago
revathis thumbnail
Yep sarah...thats the only way you can gather trp's of 0.35...and lower...now to achieve this very difficult goal...you have to have clones of previous couples..
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

Anu - I know ... Sid is such a one-dimensional character, as is Tamanna. LOL, I noticed the Shilpa resemblance too. What's the point of getting the clone of a character that's ALREADY present in the show?  Not just a character yaar....an ACTRESS....LOL...genius move, I must say...since Shilpa was the most popular Riddhima...all her fans will now come flying over to gush over the new Shilpa cloneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...even the "acting" seems as fake as her predecessorπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yeah, Naina and Yuvi are MN while Sid/Tamanna are AR + SG. Lovely how the creatives are copying their own couples. πŸ˜†LOLL...this is new age 'innovation'πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago
revathis thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Roxy, the new season of CMG starts from tomorrow....incidentally at the same date that MJHT started last year :P....Coincidence?? Hmmmm....lol

Yes you have correctly figured out who Tamanna is....and now the new clowns will continue to udaao the dhajjiyaan of the medical profession even more.....How amazing!

I'm curious to see if the new season of CMG will get higher TRPs than MJHT which is shockingly still #1 on the channel despite how crappy it's gotten...LOL

🀣🀣
🀣
revathis thumbnail
Ok..bye Anu, sarah, roxy...I have to go to sleep....plan on studying early morning...(if I ever get up early)...which is so rare...as rare as Samrat's sensible expression.😊
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: revathis

Ok..bye Anu, sarah, roxy...I have to go to sleep....plan on studying early morning...(if I ever get up early)...which is so rare...as rare as Samrat's sensible expression.😊

LMAO Revathi...good oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....G'nite! I'm gonna turn in now as well....
sarah1024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roxthefox

Sarah, is Tamanna the self-righteous, pious, do-gooder, whinny little b*tch who is desperate for everyone's approval?! Lol, I heard that DMG is going to have tons of medical mysteries, the biggest one being who the hell made these clowns doctors. Damn, my head might explode from all these new and innovative ideas.

Did the new jokers make their entry yet? I need to watch today's episode. I'm in deperate need for a much needed laughter, but alas, won't get the chance till the weekend. I heard Niki and Abhi performed the operation. Lol, tab tho AR are dead for sure. Any chances they had for survival were severely hindered during the operation process.

Yep, Tamanna is the saintly b****. She's so annoying even before she has set foot in Sanjeevani. Lord knows what she'll be like once she starts to interact with everyone!

LOL no, the new clowns will enter tomorrow. And you should watch today's episode - especially for "dead" Armaan's expression! 🀣 🀣🀣

AN hadn't performed the surgeries yet. They were about to but Abhi's ex-wife showed up with a slit wrist ... such convenient timings these people have. πŸ˜›
sarah1024 thumbnail
Bye Revathi ... take care!

Edit: Goodnight Anu!
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago