Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roxthefox thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
LMFAO, Abhi has a wife? Hahahahhaha. So, Ridhima pretty much killed Armaan?

More to add to Riya's wheelchair bit:

Originally posted by -simi-

Originally posted by roxthefox

Originally posted by RiyaK09

Probable nahin! Khush kabar pakki samjho!🥳

Since Abhi and Nikki are operating them, I do expect some bad things to happen. Either AR will die or they will be paralyzed for life. Wouldnt it be cute to see them romance if they do get paralyzed? Wheelchair leti hai kaise yeh intehaaan....

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Wheelchair par jiyonnnnnn.....wheelchair par marooon, wheelchair par, hoon qurbaaaaaaaan.

🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

OMG U GUYS KILLED MEEEEEEEEE 🤣

wheelcharieeeeee rang hoooooo

Hum tho chaley they doctors baney
Janey kahan, khopri ur gayi
M.B.B.S se khatke...
Wheelchairs main Atke....

APAHIJ'S MILL GAYYE!

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL yeah, Abhi has a wife. I don't know their history but they're divorced now (or on the verge of getting divorced).

OMG, the wheelchair stuff is hilarious ... LMAO! 🤣

I hope they drag the "Will Armaan and Riddhima live?" suspense throughout the whole week. It would make for a lot of interesting posts by the fans and haters. :P
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Any interesting topic in the DMG forum?? Still can't believe that AR died🤣🤣
sarah1024 thumbnail
Hi Mash! The DMG forum is quite chaotic today ... half the AR fans are in mourning and the other half in denial. 🤣🤣🤣

roxthefox thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

LOL yeah, Abhi has a wife. I don't know their history but they're divorced now (or on the verge of getting divorced).

OMG, the wheelchair stuff is hilarious ... LMAO! 🤣

I hope they drag the "Will Armaan and Riddhima live?" suspense throughout the whole week. It would make for a lot of interesting posts by the fans and haters. :P

The question is not whether Armaan and Ridhima will live, but rather, will the babes live?! Oh, and what's this I see? People bitching and moaning about the new interns and the current track.

IF U DUN LYKE IT DUN WOCH IT DUN SPREAD NEGATEEVITY. MOVE ON PLZ. AR ARE DEAD.

Ab dil ko ja kar sakoon mila. 😛
sarah1024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roxthefox

The question is not whether Armaan and Ridhima will live, but rather, will the babes live?! Oh, and what's this I see? People bitching and moaning about the new interns and the current track.

IF U DUN LYKE IT DUN WOCH IT DUN SPREAD NEGATEEVITY. MOVE ON PLZ. AR ARE DEAD.

Ab dil ko ja kar sakoon mila. 😛

LMAO @ bold ... such a spot on impression!

Too bad they closed Riya's thread ... I was loving the replies.😛
incandescence thumbnail
hmmm....DMG forum is interesting.....waise KSG is coming bak....pakka....may b after a week...month....but hes coming bak......our happiness is short lived..
roxthefox thumbnail
Not only did they lock her thread, they deleted it. Lol, any guesses why?

Riya, vat a crool n hurtless voman she has stone in her hurt.
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! *closes ears and looks up at the sky* *camera flashes n zooms in on my agony reflecting face from different angles* *Gunjan's sad BG music plays* Kya hua yeh, kyun hua yeh.....*sniff sniff*....CC main first kyun nahi aayi main....kab hua yeh..*sniff sniff* *runs away crying*

Before running away, congrats on new CC everyone *controls emosans n hugs everyone* however its not long before .....*stuffs the end of stole in mouth n runs away Sunny style* - KATHOR!

incandescence thumbnail
I like that topic too....was about to post there when i realized it was closed....

So Rox any one of u Critics making another topic?? Do give us Not-So-Obsessed a link.....