stars

PART 11

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1255636&TPN=6�

stars

Final Part

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1255636&TPN=7&#38642094

Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
Posted: 14 years ago
Uma, good job dear.👏👏 Thanks for taking the time to summarize the show from Jan. 2009 until the present time. You have all the important facts and twists and turns😃
Maybe Hema can make this thread a sticky. So new people can refer to the story.
thanx a lot for this summary..i had no idea wot the beginning of the show was,had only guessed wot it cud ahve been..thanx..
Thank you Uma for doing putting in the time and effort to do this. It will help new viewers of Bandini catch up on what has happened in the serial till date.
thanks Uma , great efforts :)
thanks buddy for the story...really helpful for me
Thank you Uma.. Appreciate the efforts you have put in..
Gr..8 job..
Thanka a lotttttttttttttttt
U have done fantabulous job, really thanking coz i did'nt have any hints what hppnd in previous episodes
Friends, let's discuss anything about the show here!  I will start off by saying that I am so tired of the CVs pushing Subhi on our faces all week long.   Santu is her own person, forget about the ghost of Subhi.
Don't like DM playing the mangalsutra game with Santu as Radhika mentioned in another post. Have not seen today's epi, but I am glad that finally Maulik knows the truth.

PART 1 

Dharampur, a small village in Gujarat, is ruled by the rich diamond merchant DHARAMRAJ MAHIYAVANSHI (DM). All the villagers are workers in his factory and they call him Maalik. Dharamraaj, as the name suggests, would never forgive anybody for committing mistakes deliberately. Khemi, Santu and Mongi, granddaughters of Madhav Solanki-a worker in Mahiyavanshi Diamond Works- go to the Dharampur mela. There Santu meets Shashank, who along with his friend Madhu are working for a project on Gujrat's beauty. He takes pictures of Santu and befriends her and later falls in love with her. Santu breaks one of the rules but fires Madhav Solanki from work, but later had to revoke his decision and takes him back, for the first time , to complete an important assignment. In order to win the trust of the entire village, DM arranges for Madhav's eldest granddaughter Khemi's wedding with one of his worker, Mahesh. But since Khemi is manglik, Mahesh's marriege is fixed with Santu.

On the wedding day Shashank comes to know that it is Santu who is getting married and is heartbroken and leaves there without attending the wedding. But the union leader, Jagmohan, with the help of DM's rival and co-brother Virat Sanghvi instigates Mahesh by guaranteeing him a better job, pay & promotion if he joins Virat Sanghvi & cancels the wedding. Then the rajguru asks DM to marry Santu as he has read Santu's kundli & is apt for Dharamraaj. Moreover Santu's kundali will help him resolve his problems. Then DM marries Santu. DM hides his wedding from his in-laws and elder sister Tarulatha who hates lower cast people, but Virat Sanghvi comes there with Santu and reveals the truth. Then Santu was denied entry to the house and was made to stay in the dark store room outside. Later Santu gets shocked to hear that DM has five kids (Hiten-24, Kadmbari-21, Maulik- 19, Birwa-14, Suraj-7) who will be returning soon. DM and family try to hide  the wedding news from the kids. But they get to know from other sources and are mad at DM and accuse him of marrying such a young girl who is even younger than his three elder children. His eldest son Hiten leaves the house.

Taru never leaves any chance to insult or torture Santu. But later DM analyzes the events occurring since past few days & comes to a conclusion that Taruben is deliberately doing things to trouble Santu. He warns her for doing so as he cannot accept injustice & believes in punishing the guilty, whosoever it may be. Santu meets lot of troubles when she was unable to identify the right medicine to give to injured DM as she was uneducated. Birva becomes friendly with Santu & promises to teach her English & learn cooking form her. Santu is still not accepted by the other family members, and DM warns her from entering his & Subhadra's room. DM denies sitting for pooja with Santu and make Baa and babuji to sit for the holi pooja.

PART 2

Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago