Frequent Posters

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: desertrose21

according to Newton ji, every action has an equal and opposite reaction. πŸ˜†

toh now its only a matter of time....πŸ˜‰

Action ka reaction tho hoga but .......WHEN ?? πŸ˜•
That is the main problem ....Time is of essence here dear......Aksh is steadfastly, loyally  and  gratingly hell bent on not confessing her love to her hubby......kahi aisa na ho Naitik MT. Kailash chala jaye.....(Mere ko ...Ritu ki bhawishya vaani...sacch hote lag rahi hai) maybe he'll reach sanyaasa ashram @ jet speed & Aksh with her stones on bullock cart soochti he reh jaye 4th step kab aayega......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Leucippus, the founder of the atomic theory has said,  "Nothing occurs at random, but
everything happens for a reason and by necessity". It is known as Leucippus' principle of causality.πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: 5cents

<br>Action ka reaction tho hoga but .......WHEN ?? πŸ˜•<br>That is the main problem ....Time is of essence here dear......Aksh is steadfastly, loyally and gratingly hell bent on not confessing her love to her hubby......kahi aisa na ho Naitik MT. Kailash chala jaye.....(Mere ko ...Ritu ki bhawishya vaani...sacch hote lag rahi hai) maybe he'll reach sanyaasa ashram @ jet speed & Aksh with her stones on bullock cart soochti he reh jaye 4th step kab aayega......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†<br><br>Leucippus, the founder of the atomic theory has said, "Nothing occurs at random, but<br>
everything happens for a reason and by necessity". It is known as Leucippus' principle of causality.πŸ˜‰<br>

fine yaar..she's wasting time and she'll repent this all her life bec. woh shadi ke baad ka time is THE best time of ur life and if u can't make the most of it, well , it'll never return...every phase of ur life is special and you must enjoy it to the hilt...whether it's ur teenage or ur college time or courtship or early marriage days....Akshara ne pravachan kuch zyada hi seriously le liye 😭
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5cents

Action ka reaction tho hoga but .......WHEN ?? πŸ˜•
That is the main problem ....Time is of essence here dear......Aksh is steadfastly, loyally  and  gratingly hell bent on not confessing her love to her hubby......kahi aisa na ho Naitik MT. Kailash chala jaye.....(Mere ko ...Ritu ki bhawishya vaani...sacch hote lag rahi hai) maybe he'll reach sanyaasa ashram @ jet speed & Aksh with her stones on bullock cart soochti he reh jaye 4th step kab aayega......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Leucippus, the founder of the atomic theory has said,  "Nothing occurs at random, but
everything happens for a reason and by necessity". It is known as Leucippus' principle of causality.πŸ˜‰

I just hope Ritu hi bhawishya vaani jal kar raakh ho jaaye and as the famous Greek scholar Archimedes said "Eureka", I hope humari pyari Akshara ki bhi dimag di batti fatafat jale and she realizes that the validity of the pravachans has ended with dadi's era and she jumps on that jet with Naitik to stage 4....yahan itna sabar ho gaya ki meetha phal ab unripe ho kar tree se girne wala hai
snapfish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ritu & Tina you both are very funny. I like your posts a lot πŸ‘
5cents thumbnail

Originally posted by: snapfish

Ritu & Tina you both are very funny. I like your posts a lot πŸ‘

Dear SP, Thanks πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad I started posting ...... I have found my witty self ..... which I seemed to have misplaced. Mostly, we try to drop the mercury......but sometimes invite flames.....which I don't mindπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

5cents thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

I just hope Ritu hi bhawishya vaani jal kar raakh ho jaaye and as the famous Greek scholar Archimedes said "Eureka", I hope humari pyari Akshara ki bhi dimag di batti fatafat jale and she realizes that the validity of the pravachans has ended with dadi's era and she jumps on that jet with Naitik to stage 4....yahan itna sabar ho gaya ki meetha phal ab unripe ho kar tree se girne wala hai

EUREKA is the wordπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but still wondering when will we celebrate victory of confession

Aksh, u did control A and control C to all dadi's pravachan , u did control V also to repaste it all over your memory.  But now it is time to do control Z.......to avoid any wonky love connectionπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by 5cents - 14 years ago
cutie_pie21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertrose21

according to Newton ji, every action has an equal and opposite reaction. πŸ˜†

toh now its only a matter of time....πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£
🀣

πŸ˜†
cutie_pie21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 i must say tina di and charu di and all the di's  u  are awesome too good and are understanding wise sophisticated and have a gr8 sense of humour and u  do gr8 analysis πŸ‘
hats off to u ppl really u are fantastic , gr8 job ⭐️
u keep  this forum so busy  and its the shaan of yrkkh
lovely i thank you for all that you've done 😳
u all r the shaan and jaan of this forum .......................love you πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘