FF: LNMDJ Gyaaneer-PriDa! NEW UPDATE-pg33

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey friends' I'm back with another FF' LOL I still have to continue my old ones but I'm trying, control hi nahi hota. LOl okay now this story is different its about Gyaan and heer (KDMHMD) and PriDa (LNMDJ) well it was suggested by shabnam and I liked the idea' Jai kalra was on the show as well, dunno what he was since I've neva in my life watched the show'. And I would like to even say sorry to everyone in advance because I really don't know heers character but seeing the name, I've decided her character sketch, I'm sure it wont be like in the show, or I hope so'

Love ne mila di Jodi:

Its a story of four people who meet and incidently fall in love... but how?? being totally opposites they fight, they hate but eventually fall in love because they say opposites attract... wanna know how Love makes them meet? come check it out here😉

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnMz0sYXVS8[/YOUTUBE]

Character Sketch:

Heer Chadda:

A sweet girl' who dreams of her prince sweeping her off her feet' but due to responsibilities, she stopped dreaming, her life revolves around her family' they mean the world to her. she was a very fun loving masti khor child but then her mother left them and went away six years back giving her the responsibilities of her sisters and bro' her father would work but couldn't earn enough so she left her studies and opened a bakery so she can help him out financially and make sure her sisters and bro get everything they want. when she was little because of an accident he one leg is slightly shorter then the other and she cant walk perfectly, due to this most of the proposals that come turn away and the ones that say ya she refuses them' she wants to be with her three sisters and brother forever so they don't have to sacrifice there happiness's like she always did. She was the best sister anyone could ever have for her siblings.

Damini:

Heer's younger sister' she was the third child of hari' she is tough and knows what she wants, likes to dress in casuals and behaves like a tom boy, not interested in love and marriage, for her love was a thing she never wanted to fall in' and marriage was definitely out of her books' after seeing her mother left them alon, she never thought she could marry' she loves her horses and playing pranks on everyone!

Gyaan Khanna:

he is the hot business man' he has factories, mills and a magazine on his name' for him life is money and business is what runs it not love' fondly known as GK.

Bhakar is his best buddy' he lives life to the max, parties, discos, girls, overseas trips' and MU, mens universe' his life, he loves that magazine more then anything. He's parents had always ignored him and his bro prithvi from childhood they received all material stuff but no love' so he hated the words marriage and love' the only person he loved in his life was his brother prithvi and his friend bhaskar'

Prithvi khanna:

One of the most sort after guys in Mumbai' he was rich and handsome, but not interested in girls' he was the total opposite of his brother, his life revolved around his stable and horses, having lived life only with his bro, his parents were never there for them' father always earning money and mother socializing, Prithvi and gyaan had spend there childhood in boarding and youth in college campus so he was very close to gyaan' he owned few stables and often had jockey's' he also loved money like gyaan but instead of earning it in business he preferred playing and taking risks' Risk is his second name, he's always up to take risk'

Sameer: bhaskar and bharti's younger bro sweet and handsome' he loves partying and hanging out all the time'

Avni: sweet and subtle unlike damz and rosh she loves silence and peace, just like heer she also awaits her dream man, she also wants to do something for her family like heer, and wishes heer gets all the happiness she deserves.

Bhaskar: he is a sweet, rich and handsome guy' he is the chief editor and partner of MU, working with his best bud Gyaan more like his right hand'

Payal: sweet simple small town girl, came to Mumbai to fulfill her dream and met bhaskar. They fell in love and soon will be married.

Armaan: Heer and damz only bro' he is sweet handsome and cute' girls always drool over him, thanks to heer he has completed his studies in business management, he wants to start work now, he loves photography and often takes pics of things he likes.

Bharti: tough sweet and really adorable' she is loved by one and all, she is rich but no arrogance, she loves her bro bhaskar and loves to fight with gyaan.

Varun: gyaans cousin, AJ son' full of life and very sweet.

Roshni: heer, damz and avnis younger sis, she was the doll of the house, very stubborn just like damz but she was very much interested in love and her dream boy.

Vineeta:

gyaan, bhaskar, bharti, payal's college friend, she has a crush on gyaan ever since but he never looks at her In that way, she hopes one day he will love her.

Amarjeet:

Gyaan's uncle, living with them, varuns dad' he is very sweet and maintains to be single then a widower' still in search of his dreamgirl' he thinks he is evergreen and young' he gets along with bhaskar very well and gyaan and him always argue at small things.

PM List:

Angelz
Aparajhita
Aspatel2
Blessedcuteone
Bublai
Current
Dew-drop
Durga A.
Hapinezz13
Hreeya
Iqbal neha1
Kaninikabasuray
Leaves45
LNMDJ_Greatfan
Nyle
Pari_smile
Preethis
PriDafan
PriDalover
Saher_90
Sonuni
Sukritiprincess
Zoya_01
TVgirl21
Zainab.A
Sejal719

INDEX

Part 1- Page 1

Part 2- Page 4

Part 3- Page 8

Part 4- Page 8

Part 5- Page 10

Part 6- Page 11

Part 7- Page 14

Part 8- Page 18

Part 9- Page 22

Part 10- Page 24

Part 11: Page 26

Hope you liked the Intro😉

Luv

Nadz😳

Edited by nadz_J - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really good Nadz👏👏
So this is a romantic flick?
I hope there will be full of happiness in Gyan's as well as Bharti's life😍
So Heer and our Viny darling both are present😆
Wow amarjeet is there as well😛
can't wait for the next part
continue soon

BTW I want to know what happened to "Harry Potter" Bharti you know, I am fond of wizards😉

Edited by kaninikabasuray - 14 years ago
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Liked the concept
Will love to read more

Take Care
Zoya
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Love ne mila di Jodi:

Part 1

Mumbai

The busy city was as busy as it could get' you see a guy riding a horse' he was wearing a cow boy hat. He jumps out of it and taps the horse.

"good boy badal" he says and turns, you see a hot guy' he was cute, handsome and hot mixture of all.

"Prithvi bhaya, prithvi bhaiya" you see a younger guy running to him.

"kya hua varun?" he asks while varun was panting.

"prithvi bhayya, wo' bhaskar bhaya ka phone tha' gyaan bhayya kahan hai?" he asks and prithvi nodds his head.

"don't tell me, phirse bhool gaye" he thinks and dials a phone' you see a jeep parked at the beach' the phone was ringing there' the owner of the jeep and phone was doing pushups on the sand' shirtless [oooh hot] after some time he gets up and you see a guy, hot, handsome and cute just like prithvi' he had a grin on his face.

"good job gyaan, 120, not bad" he thinks and hears his phone, so rushes to it.

"Bhai' bhakar aapka wait kar raha hai" he says and it clicks.

"OH SHIt' aaj to tu gaya gyaan"

Bhai, hello" prithvi says as gyaan talks to himself.

"Hello pri I'll speak to u later' bye" he cuts off and sits in the car' he takes off.

On the way he wears his shirt and the girls on the road smile at him, he just waves at them and moves on.

Bharti, vineeta, pushpak etc' are all sitting there, and gyaan enters.

"oh god, aaj to bharti, vinee aur bhakar to meri jaan hi lelenge" he thinks and rushes in a mansion, fully decorated.

"Ab aaraha hai' kahan tha gyaan?? Kabse dhoondh rahe hain, maine kaha bhi tha bahskar ko iss duffer ko trust mat kar bhool jaayega" bharti says annoyed.

"bharti darling calm down yaar" he says sweetly trying to woo her, she just looks at him angrily.

"ab teri flirting band kar aur jaa andar, bhaskar tere khoon ka pyaasa hai" she says and they laugh.

"Good luck gyaan darling" vineeta says, he smirks and puts his cheek on hers

"aaj bohot sexy lag rahi ho' good going vinee darling" he says and she blushes "aaj koi na koi to mil hi jaayega" he says and the rest laugh while she pouts.

He enters the room.

"thank god tu aagaya dude' kahan reh gaya tha?" bhaskar says and gyaan smiles.

"chill dude, when gyaan is here there's nothing to fear" he winks and bhaskar nodds his head.

"yeh sab chor aur mera suit de" he says and gyaan looks guilty

he thinks "oh shit wo to main bhool gaya" he thinks.

"kya hua dude?' he asks casually then looks shocked "don't tell me tu bhool gaya" he says worried and gyaan gulps then gets back to cool form.

"chill dude' main abhi laaya" he says and runs before bhaskar could do anything' bhaskar runs behind him to hit but he was gone "ab main kya karoon" he makes a crying face.

"gyaan whats wrong with you ??? How could you forget? Tere best friend ki engagement hai and you forgot his suit?? Oh and wo ring kahan rakhi maine" he thinks "bhaskar mujhpar itna depend kyun karta hai??? god ab kya, jaldi kar warna char log tera murder milke kar denge" he thinks and rushes to the dry cleaners, he gets the suit, goes home and looks for the ring' then finally gets back' the engagement party had started and the boy was still in his room. LOL everyone was waiting outside his room.

"bhaskar please bahar aaja mere bhai gyaan nahi aane wala" bharti says.

"nahi bharti main yeh suit pehen ke nahi aaoonga" he says looking at a orangish sherwani on the bed.

"Bhaskar yaar, chal jaldi bahar aaja warna yahan chaos hojaayega aur mera suit tujhe fit aayega' after all main itna fit jo hoon'" amarjeet says and the rest look at him annoyed so he stops smiling. LOL

"side side' gyaan is here guys, so don't fear" he says and goes through while bahrti looks pissed off.

"tu hai yehi to fear hai, mere bhai ki engagement hojaaye itna hi kaafi hai" she says and gyaan just smirks at her and knocks.

"bhaskar' I am here dude" he says and bhaskar smiles and rushes out.

Amritsar

a peaceful village away from the bhir bhaar of Mumbai' life here was sweet and simple, people always stood for eachother and loved partying' in a tabela (barnyard) you see a girl dressed in a white salwar suit feeding the cow'

"ram pyaari main keh rahi hoon siddhe siddhe khaale warna main gusse ho jaaoongi' tu jaanti hai na ab tu akeli nahi hai' chal chup chaap kha le..." she says and then gets the backet of water and puts it in front of the mooing cow.

"ram pyaari tujhe pata hai aaj na mere sapnon me maa aayi thi' jaanti hai maa ne kya kaha?' she says and the cow moos "maa ne kaha ke jaldhi mere liye bhi koi aayega, mere sapno ka raaj kumar, safed ghori par bhet kar" she says with a smile.

"DI' aap phirse shuru hogayi" a girl calls from the back, you see a girl dressed in a Punjabi suit and hair shoulder length left loose, the girl talking to the cow turns and smiles or more like gets embarrassed' she was beautiful' long hair tied in a plait'

"Heer' damini" they hear an old lady call and look at eachother.

"oh no, ab phirse sunna parega" damz says.

"aisa nahi kehte, daadi hai humaari" heer says and they head to the house.

"kahan gayi thi?" she asks heer angrily.

"wo daadi' main to"

"chup' sab pata hai mujhe' tehel rahi hogi pure amritsar mein sapne dekhti hui" she says angrily and damz looks upset.

"daadi wo ram pyaari ko khana khilaa rahi thi' aap to bas shuru hi ho jaati hain" she says annoyed and starts walking away, dadi was feeling guilty but her ego didn't let her apologize.

"haan haan theekh hai, chal ab jaldi tere bauji ki chai banade warna aise hi nikal jayenge" she says and heer smiles.

"ji daadi" she says and enters the kitchen.

Damini on the other hand gets in her room.

"roz ka hai' daadi patanahi kyun di ke saath aise behave karti hain" she says annoyed and gets her bag in anger "I wonder daadi ko kya problem hai? like di ka shaadi karma itna important hai, jab honi hogi hojaayegi na' god I just get so annoyed with all this' waise bhi shaadi karke kaunsi khush rehne waali hai?" she says annoyed looking at the baba ji pic on her wall "please daadi ko thori buddhi dijiye" she says and u see a girl getting out of her blanket.

"di?? Itna shor karma zaroori hai?" she says' you see a cute young girl dreamily looking in the air "kitna sweet sapna tha' jaanti ho main abhi uska chehra dekhne waali thi" she says annoyed and damz gets more irritated.

"Haan ye to roz ka hai kyun?"

"sapne dekhna acchi baat hoti hai di" she says.

"haan rosh mujhe pata hai, chal ab"

"KAHAN? Aaj to Sunday hai na?" she says getting shocked and damz laughs.

"haan Sunday hi hai, aaj humein di ke rishte keliye jaana hai"

"WAPAS?" she looks shocked.

"haan, humaari daadi ka to tujhe pata hi hai na? waise avni kahan hai?"  she asks and rosh smiles.

"Di' avni aur kahan hogi?" she says and damz rememebers they both smile and nodd there head, they go to the window and scream "AVNI"

She turns arouns, she was playing with the lambs' she loved them "aayi di" she says and rushes in.

In the living room.

"Aapki garma garam chai" heer comes to her dad.

"Teri chain a mile to mera din hi nahi nikalta" he says with a smile and she smiles back, he calls her and puts his hand on her head.

"beta tu mujhe chor ke chali jaayegi to main kya karoonga" he says with a tear forming in his eye, she also gets teary.

"Bauji' aap fikar matt karo' main aapko chor ke kahin nahi jaa rahi" she says and smiles.

"kya matlab?" her dadi enters the scene "kahin nahi jaayegi to kya poori zindagi humaare upar boj ban ke rahegi?" she says annoyed and heer has tears in her eyes.

"maa wo mere upar boj nahi hai, aur waise bhi itni bari bhi nahi hui hai" he says angrily.

"tu nahi samajhta harminder ladki ki shaadi ki umar nikal jaaye na to koi rishte nahi aate' heer to 26 ki ho chuki hai' ladkiyon ko to 18yrs ki umar me vida kardena chahiye, aur waise bhi agar heer ki nahi hui to damini aur roshni ki shaadi kaise hogi?" she says and damz-rosh were standing behind, heer was crying.

"mujhe koi shaadi vaadi nahi karni dadi' aur haan agar rosh ko karni hai to zaroori nahi ke hum dono usse pehle karein' agar di ko iss waqt shaadi nahi karni aap unhe force nahi karsakhti' humaari di mein koi kami nahi hai ke unke liye rishte naa aaye' aap saara din rishte maang maang ke le aate ho aur phir di ko ek show piece ki tarhan dikhaate ho' this is too much bauji kuch kahiye na" damini says angrily while the granny looks angry' heer is just crying.

"haan koi kami nahi hai, isliye itne rishte laut gaye na?? aaj kal na sabko har cheez theekh thak chahiye hoti hai' agar churo tuti ho ya thora sa bhi scratch ho to hum nahi kharidte yeh to ladki hai" she says angrily which fumes damini more.

"Exactly di koi ghar mein rakhne waali show piece nahi ke kissi se bhi shaadi karwaado' aur'" she stops midway.

"aur uska ek paon chota hai, wo theekh se nahi chalti yeh fault hai usme" she says and heer's father is in tears, so is rosh.

"Haan babaji ne unh eek chotisi problem di hai, iska matlab ye nahi ke unko kissi cheez ki kami hai, ek paon agar ek inch chota ho to usse kya hota hai??? dil accha hona chahiye, sundar hona chahiye aur humaari di bohot sundar hai' insaan ka kya bharosa kal accident hua aur per pura toot gaya to??? Agar di se shaadi karne waala unke per dekhraha hai to humein humaari di ki shaadi usse bilkul nahi karani kyunki agar kal aur koi problem hogayii to kya??/ chordega di ko?" she says and her father just walks away.

"Damini tu abhi choti hai, iss sab mein matt par" she says angrily "jaa apne kamre mein" she shouts and kamini goes away angrily, heer is crying, rosh follows damini.

"ab kyun ro rahi hai??? sabko dukh pohchaa ke accha lagta hai na? dekha hari kaise ro raha tha? Accha lagta hai tujhe? Issliye mein kehti hoon uska boj kam kar' char char betiyon ka baap hona aasan baat nahi hoti" she says and heer looks up at her, she also had tears in her eyes, she walks away and heer also leaves and bumps into avni there.

"kya hua di?" she asks and heer just runs away to her favourite spot' nadi kinaare.

That's it for now, next part will be up soon! Hope u liked it! if u did hit the LIKE button😉

Luv

Nadz😳

Edited by nadz_J - 14 years ago
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it
Continue soon

Take Care
Zoya
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Made a short VM:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnMz0sYXVS8[/YOUTUBE]

Actually just took two scenes and added a song😆😆 but still hope u like it😉

Luv
Nadz😳

Edited by nadz_J - 14 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zoya_01

Loved it

Continue soon

Take Care
Zoya

Heya

Thanks shooo much for reading and commenting🤗

Glad u like it😳😳

Will cont it hopefully tomorrow😉

Luv
Nadz😳

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaninikabasuray

Really good Nadz👏👏
So this is a romantic flick?
I hope there will be full of happiness in Gyan's as well as Bharti's life😍
So Heer and our Viny darling both are present😆
Wow amarjeet is there as well😛
can't wait for the next part
continue soon

BTW I want to know what happened to "Harry Potter" Bharti you know, I am fond of wizards😉

Heya

Glad u like it😳😳
Hmm it is😳😳
Hmm there will be happiness but pehle milke jhagar to le😆😆😆

Yups dono hain😉 i'm glad u liked it! check out part 1😉

Will update part 2 hopefully tomorrow😉

uh😕😕 sorry will try to update that one aswell😆😆

Luv
Nadz😳

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zoya_01

Liked the concept

Will love to read more

Take Care
Zoya

Heya

Glad u like it😳😳

Luv
Nadz😳

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Nadz... Rocking just rocking..👏

Wow...wat an intro of characters...specially Gyan...saw him as a comic & negative role ...now would luv 2 see his romantic side...
😉

Woohooo.. I m happy ..my other fav.. Prida & Savni r also here...😉... & i guess we gonna get sum comic scenes too as AJ is also here..😆

Read part 1...it waz really gud...👏...very well written & no confusion over lots of characters ...got all of them this time..😆
Really luking 4wrd to c how they met & their lots of pyar bhari nok jhok..& I really mean lots of pyar bhari nol jhok....😳..pehle inkaar phir takraar & finally ikraar..😉

Plzz update soon...just cant w8..
😉
Edited by Dew-drop - 14 years ago