Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

no sweety...I was not expecting it since both Naitik and Akshara dont operate without pravachans from others...so who will take the first step in the middle of the nite...

yes, what will naitik do without mohit? why can't these ppl. for once show a couple sorting out a problem b/w themselves? 🤢 are they SO dependent on others? Akshara on dadi and Varsha and naitik on Mohit 😡 why can't they become dependent on each other instead of ppl. around them?
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its so depressing charu....i am the no.1 dreamer.

u know when i read the thread title, i thought akshara had manaofied naitik and naitik said he'll listen to her only if she said "another truth" about the 3 magic words. ufff why do i think this much 😕
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinak

Mohit using reverse psychology on Naitik? Today it is was really boring. Rajshri had gone mad. Gaya3 uff no words. Precap Akshar thinking whether to tell the truth or not.

yep, he sure is...he even did the same when akshara's proposal ke baath chal rahi thi..
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

no sweety...I was not expecting it since both Naitik and Akshara dont operate without pravachans from others...so who will take the first step in the middle of the nite...

All Aksh can do is spit the truth & then sit &  wrestle with grief, or she could sit down with it as a lasting companion and make it a sharer in her thoughts. Naitik will be a poodle in a lawn just waiting for her lady to blow him a kiss & then he'll go wagging his tail

I abs hated todays logic & reasoning.!
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

yes, what will naitik do without mohit? why can't these ppl. for once show a couple sorting out a problem b/w themselves? 🤢 are they SO dependent on others? Akshara on dadi and Varsha and naitik on Mohit 😡 why can't they become dependent on each other instead of ppl. around them?

aur kya...is there nothing like a couple's privacy...things that only the couple shuld know and talk about and sort out...
Julie22 thumbnail

creative should take the idea from us.they always massupt the soap aft the wedding.please show us something abt honeymoon.thanks charudi for update.

sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BORE BORE AND MORE BORE was today's episode......
inki shaadi dekh ke ke i don't think anybody would ever dare to marry......
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

aur kya...is there nothing like a couple's privacy...things that only the couple shuld know and talk about and sort out...

Singhanias ke sanskaaron aur rivaazon mein nahi lagta these things exist.
AR_LUV_pinky_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

pinky what ru saying yaar? sorry tdy my head is spinning, my intelligence has dimmed

di i said................u tld me na...dat i shuld have kpt the name of the topic-'shocking promo'
...yummy mummy promo....
i kept it!!!!!!!!

that's it!!!!!!!!

kyun ur head is spinning....

gaya3 sasuma k emotional draame ka daily dose khaa kar???? 😛

(go and rest!!!....strict order....dont mind di!!)

Originally posted by: 5cents

<br><br>All Aksh can do is spit the truth & then sit & wrestle with grief, or she could sit down with it as a lasting companion and make it a sharer in her
thoughts. Naitik will be a poodle in a lawn just waiting for her lady to blow him a kiss & then he'll go wagging his tail<br><br>I abs hated todays logic & reasoning.!<br>

🤣 OMG poodle in the lawn ! i hope Karan is not reading this the creatives should read this though...i hate these dialogues "naitik par jadoo kar diya" and whatever rashmi and mohit say abt them....get serious guys

BTW i've disassociated myself frm his fanclub..