Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

what ulta yaar...phir se wohi love sick puppy 🤢 he was right..akshara shouldn't have said that...

vohi to na...and if he is back to his love sick puppy attitude then how and when will Akshara change...everytime it looks like she has learned something but no action to back that up...😡
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a boring episode!

Are the Singhanias that thick minded? Rashmi was acting like she wasn't even there the night before when her mother and brother both angrily walked away from Akshara. Rashmi was talking as if nothing happened. Geez.

And Gayatri is so annoying!

I think Naitik was right about Akshara not telling the truth, however, that is something her MIL asked her for so in some sense Akshara was right in telling, but there's a time and place for that and Akshara screwed up by saying it the way she did. So Naksh both were right in their places. I wished Akshara's scene with Gayatri would have been more meaningful. Why couldn't Akshara explain that she likes simpler things and why couldn't she have taken the sarees from Gayatri saying she does really like them and what she was trying to do was be honest so that is what she is being now.
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5cents

Anyway, too much crappy  drama. Aksh has reached sainthood. Sacchie ki devi. Devihood ....achieved with all the pravachan.......Mohit has proved it to Naitik that she is saachie ki devi  .Dadi did make sense in the beginning.

Ya and tomorrow she will try her Jhooth ki devi ka roop...I'm sick of this roller coaster ride
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.

so naksh didn't make up before they went to sleep 😔
AR_LUV_pinky_94 thumbnail
CHARU DIDIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badal di aapna naam!!!!!!!

aapna fon number...saaab kuch aap ke liy!!!!(y um being soo sarcastic??)

i have chaged the name of my topic!!!!!!

sry...um out of nowhere telling this here!!!!!!!!
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Ritu, even i don't wanna comment.......i'll not be online , having a lot of headache..and this stupid episode 🤢 tdy Gayitri reminded me of my saas..she acts same to same at times! and i toh agree to whatever she says whenever she says anything sarcastically..if i were in akshara's place, i wud have changed the ring, the saarees, the make up and her idiotic behenji style of draping the saaree...ufff....how does she fits in that saaree?

luk at the way Varsha was saying "ma..maaa" sounding like mary's little lamb...

ya even I dont to start the saas bahu talk again...too much of this reality dose is sickening 🤢...ab to mujhe Varsha aur Rajshri se bhi bahut irritation ho raha hai  I think I need a break from this serial 😕

Edited by ritu_iluvyrkkh - 14 years ago
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desertrose21

thanks for the update.

No and when Akshara bought tea to Naitik in the morning, he frowned and walked out of the room to go jogging.
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertrose21

thanks for the update.

no sweety...I was not expecting it since both Naitik and Akshara dont operate without pravachans from others...so who will take the first step in the middle of the nite...
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mohit using reverse psychology on Naitik? Today it is was really boring. Rajshri had gone mad. Gaya3 uff no words. Precap Akshar thinking whether to tell the truth or not.

Originally posted by: pinky_94

CHARU DIDIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badal di aapna naam!!!!!!!

aapna fon number...saaab kuch aap ke liy!!!!(y um being soo sarcastic??)

i have chaged the name of my topic!!!!!!

sry...um out of nowhere telling this here!!!!!!!!

pinky what ru saying yaar? sorry tdy my head is spinning, my intelligence has dimmed