Akshara will have to say another truth

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Posted: 14 years ago
this time to Naitik..about his job....

I couldn't think of a proper title for today's episode..it was sooooooooooooooooooooo boring..nothing went right today....Rajshri wasting so much time in showing Varsha baby Shaurya's clothes and toys, Varsha telling Rajshri that Shaurya is not ready for the baby (another truth) and Gayitri gave the Akshara th responsibility of telling Naitik the truth about his job..each and every scene was 🤢 this time, Mohit and Naitik's scene too...it didn't make sense to me...plzzz these 2 are no. 1 liars...

and Mohit in Naitik and Akshara's room was a bit awkward..ok he was there but when Akshara had come, he should have left and not stayed there to hear their conversation...

Akshara plz tell us also why you said what you saidEdited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yaar aaj ke episode ke baare me I dont even want to comment...so convolouted...pehle Varsha and Daadi, then Akshara and Rashmi, Mohit-Naitik...phir Rajshri and Gayatri...uffff 😡...

jaldi se creatives badal do Rajan ji...
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
vaise another proof of Naitik being apni mummy ka munna...sab ulta bolo to hi samjh me aata hai...Mohit with his Raja Harishchandra dialogue 😊...we have used that so many times in the forum that its old for us now...
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

yaar aaj ke episode ke baare me I dont even want to comment...so convolouted...pehle Varsha and Daadi, then Akshara and Rashmi, Mohit-Naitik...phir Rajshri and Gayatri...uffff 😡...

jaldi se creatives badal do Rajan ji...

Ritu, even i don't wanna comment.......i'll not be online , having a lot of headache..and this stupid episode 🤢 tdy Gayitri reminded me of my saas..she acts same to same at times! and i toh agree to whatever she says whenever she says anything sarcastically..if i were in akshara's place, i wud have changed the ring, the saarees, the make up and her idiotic behenji style of draping the saaree...ufff....how does she fits in that saaree?

luk at the way Varsha was saying "ma..maaa" sounding like mary's little lamb...

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
what a waste of an episode??😵
was anything meaningful shown in todays' episode??😵
tday's episode was utter flop!!
i expected sumthing better from the creatives.👎🏼
they r dragging the story unconditionally.
😡
😡
Edited by nasco - 14 years ago
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes charu di...even I ddnt like 2dayz epi......nothin was interestin...d keep showin the Maheshwariz...itz ok if they show dem bt they hv 2 make it interestin instead they r makin it very borin......n ya mohit in their room was awkward....he shld hv left d room as soon as aks entered...bt I liked d scene b/w aks n rashmi....rashmi was v.cute.....she always puts up a smile on every1z face......I hope they show sumthin gd in 2morrowz epi.....
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

vaise another proof of Naitik being apni mummy ka munna...sab ulta bolo to hi samjh me aata hai...Mohit with his Raja Harishchandra dialogue 😊...we have used that so many times in the forum that its old for us now...

what ulta yaar...phir se wohi love sick puppy 🤢 he was right..akshara shouldn't have said that...
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _charu_

Ritu, even i don't wanna comment.......i'll not be online , having a lot of headache..and this stupid episode 🤢 tdy Gayitri reminded me of my saas..she acts same to same at times! and i toh agree to whatever she says whenever she says anything sarcastically..if i were in akshara's place, i wud have changed the ring, the saarees, the make up and her idiotic behenji style of draping the saaree...ufff....how does she fits in that saaree?

omg charu di...u really crack me up sumtymz.....😆

Isha.Isha thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

I am joining the club. Watched only half the episode and not feeling curious even to finish. Never in past I was not even curious to watch whole episode once.

I think slowly they are loosing it. Drama, Drama and more Drama. Ufff... please do not spoil the only good show on Hindi Television.
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anyway, too much crappy  drama. Aksh has reached sainthood. Sacchie ki devi. Devihood ....achieved with all the pravachan.......Mohit has proved it to Naitik that she is saachie ki devi  .Dadi did make sense in the beginning. What Naitik ......wagging his tail has come to Aksh huh Naitik has a FRET poster in his room..... aksh will keep  FRETTING & SWEATING  so he better get rid of that poster asap
Edited by 5cents - 14 years ago