Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Shivang, I added all the dialogues and songs you posted in our ToC....please ensure that I did it correctly. :D
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Guys,

I have updated the ToC further....please ensure that I did everything correctly.😳

Shivang, again, thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for all your help!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm going to have to depend on you a lot for the upkeep of this CC, because I watched Mahabharat long ago and do not remember it nearly as well as you.😳😳 Again, thank you so much!πŸ€—

-Janu
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is perfect Lalitha. You are just too sincere. That is my greatest pleasure to give a small hand for your work.πŸ€— TOC is perfect. You can add the link below in the lyrics/dialog list in the last just after Episode 74 link. These analysis are just the extension of the joint work of mine & Debipriya in a single file and hence related and posted on Orkut in the same thread.

Bhagwad Geeta verses coverage analysis
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1251811&TPN=79

@Deepika

Just awesome siggie sister. Great work.

And don't worry about you being behind in reading otherwise we will miss you in the current one.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Since BitS (Bhakt in the Spotlight) became such a big hit back at our Ramanand Sagar's CC, I decided to start it here as well!πŸ˜› Except, this one will be called MitS (Maharaj/Maharani in the Spotlight)!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Our very 1st Maharani in the Spotlight will be....

πŸ₯³Debipriya!πŸ₯³

Congrats Debi!πŸ€— Really looking forward to your time in the spotlight!πŸ˜› Here is a little siggie I made for the Mits' in our CC....it is not much, and def not as good as Mallika's, but I hope you like it.😳 Lols, you don't have to use it either, your choice.πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

So get ready for a busy month or two, Debi!πŸ˜‰

Here are my first set of questions for you!

1. Who is your favorite actor in Mahabharat?
2. Favorite actress?
3. Favorite Kaurav (actor-wise)?
4. Favorite Pandav (actor-wise)?
5. Which of the Maharani actresses do you think did best?
6. Do you imagine any of these actors/actresses as their onscreen counterparts? If so, which ones? (for example, seeing Nitish Bharadwaj as the real Shri Krishna.)
7. Did you see Mahabharat in its original telecast? How about BR Chopra's Ramayan? If so, how was the experience. If not, when did you see the serials and how?
8. What is your favorite scene in Mahabharat?
9. Which scene do you think they could have filmed better?
10. Were you disappointed with any of the actors/actresses and wished the Chopras could have chosen better ones? If so, which ones?
11. Would you call yourself an obsessed fan or a moderate one?
12. If you could spend one day with an actor from Mahabharat, who would it be and how would you spend the day?

13. Which of today's New Mythos do you like best and why? Is it because of the actors, storyline, settings? Basically, which factor most often makes you like any particular mytho, and same for this one?

14. When you watch the new mythos today, do you unconsciously compare them with their old classic counterparts or do you view them with an unbiased air?

15. Do you like any actor/actress from any of today's mythos more than you liked a particular actor/actress from the old ones? If so, who and why? (You can be completely honest, don't worryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.)

Will be back with more questions for sure!πŸ‘πŸΌ Enjoy your fortnight!
.anishaa. thumbnail
OMG, cool, we have a Mahabharat CC too πŸ˜ƒ Wanna join this πŸ˜† Congo Debi! Will be back later w/questions.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShivangBuch

It is perfect Lalitha. You are just too sincere. That is my greatest pleasure to give a small hand for your work.πŸ€— TOC is perfect. You can add the link below in the lyrics/dialog list in the last just after Episode 74 link. These analysis are just the extension of the joint work of mine & Debipriya in a single file and hence related and posted on Orkut in the same thread.

Bhagwad Geeta verses coverage analysis
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1251811&TPN=79

Thanks a lot, Shivang.πŸ€— I added the link, hope I colored it right.πŸ˜ƒ Since it's an analysis, I colored it blue, but if you want, I can change it to green.😳

Your work at Orkut is truly great.πŸ‘ Would love to have been a part of that too, but alas, I can't find time for more websites than IF.😭

If you don't mind, from now on whenever you or anyone else posts a dialogue, analysis, or song lyrics, plzzzz tell me where in the song gallery it goes.😳😳
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
CONGRATULATIONS debi....
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Thanks a lot, Shivang.πŸ€— I added the link, hope I colored it right.πŸ˜ƒ Since it's an analysis, I colored it blue, but if you want, I can change it to green.😳

Your work at Orkut is truly great.πŸ‘ Would love to have been a part of that too, but alas, I can't find time for more websites than IF.😭

If you don't mind, from now on whenever you or anyone else posts a dialogue, analysis, or song lyrics, plzzzz tell me where in the song gallery it goes.😳😳

Oh yes. That job is mine. I will fully take care of that thing.πŸ‘πŸΌ And the blue colour looks very nice. Your idea is 100% correct because it is not the dialog. Therefore I also kept it in black. 

Debipriya wished and wanted me to post those analysis at both the places - here and at Orkut.

As far as Orkut is concerned, I totally understand your problem and hence I am also completely active here. Kushal, Anadi Anupam, Srujan all are busy and Madhav deleted his Orkut profile. So currently that community is totally inactive since Debipriya is also here. We had a great last year discussing over there. Had the members of IF been there too, it would have been a great fun since I will always be more comfortable with the most user friendly system of OLDER VERSION of Orkut (I haven't still switched to the newer version) and different threads for different topics of the serial like we have forums here. Here we are discussing like all topics in one forum. But most important for me is the company of people like you rather than posting place. And members of our CC are more than celebrities for me. If you ask me to choose between an actor of the serial or our CC member - I would obviously choose to meet for one day member of our CC. And hence I am also far from facebook that way. I can be active at Orkut only once Srujan (great analytical, emotional & faithful guy) gets active. Had he been here, then also we would have had lots of interesting debate topics initiated by him. But then he is also Telugu so I and others would have got problems if you two would have started discussing epics in Telugu πŸ˜ƒ J/k.(And even he talks on the phone with me in his North American Telugu style - my very very good friend from Orkut).

OMG!!!!! So you gave Debipriya also the honour. I wish she can reply soon because currently she has just become ill due to infection and as always, around Doorgapooja-Diwali time, she will have to visit for 15-20 days her native Kolkata. Did you forget BHISHMA's picture in Debipriya's siggie?!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ Then be prepared for the fight (once she is healthy) as she had with me on Orkut in our very first introductory thread last year June in "Last episode of Mahabharat" thread. 🀣 Just kidding again.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great to have such an honour here, I LOVED it, LOVED the sp sig ⭐️. And also the Title- 'Maharani in the Spotlight'- β­οΈ β­οΈ, Feeling Sooo... Proud to be a member of this CC β­οΈ β­οΈ...

As I have already informed you all in my post in R-SK CC about having guests at home, so will be busy till the end of this week. Will be able to post after 10th Oct I guess... Hope its ok with you all 😊. 

Completely agree with the last  post of Shivang β­οΈ. We had Great Time in Orkut last year, as we are having now here in IF. Loving every bit of it πŸ€—. 

(And BTW- Had a fight with him regarding Bheeshma for a long time πŸ˜ƒ in 'Last Episode' Thread in Orkut, it took him Sooo... many months to balance my views  and to take me out of the mad fanism about Bheeshma πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. In the initial stages, I  was really angry with him for disturbing my long cherished opinions πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘)

And he has also informed you all in his post about my future schedule to visit my hometown and about my health  πŸ˜” , since last 1-2 days, just a bit down with fever and all... So you all have to wait a bit to have my posts here πŸ˜Š.

@ Lali, I have send you a PM also regarding this πŸ˜Š. Love you β€οΈ.

@ Anisha, Swati, Khushi- Thanks  lot Dear πŸ˜Š . Love you all... Eager to start posting here as soon as I get a bit free and improve my health.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Guys,

I have a query for you all. As you know, this CC is called BRC's Mahabharat and Ramayan, but less than half of us have seen Ramayan (I have not), and even those who did, I do not think they like it very much, or at least as much as Mahabharat, so I was wondering......since no discussions go on about BRC's Ramayan, no pics, no siggies, no dialogues or songs, should I chance the title of this CC to only BR Chopra's Mahabharat? I can make this a CC exclusively for his MB. On the other hand, I know RS's has both Ramayan and Shri Krishna under discussion, but then, we all love both serials and discuss them equally, so it makes sense.

So what do you all think? Should I remove all the BRC Ramayan info from the front page and make it exclusively a Mahabharat siggie?

Please let me know,
Janaki
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago