Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Janaki di ... yeah u r rite di ...
BRC Ramayan i not that popular also ... and if any1 wants to discuss smthng from it can do it in our other cc...

Gr888 Idea di... go for it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

GREEN SIGNAL frm my sideπŸ˜†

@Debi di...wwwoooowwwww CONGO di !!! Ab maza aayega ...
posting sm ques for u ...😳😊
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Okkkkkk... Debi Di...

here's the 1st set of ques. :

Rapid fire round :

Chocolate or Ice-cream :

Coke or Pepsi :

Cricket or CWG :

College or School :

Friendship Or Love :

Duryodhan or RavanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† :

Manthra or Shakuni 🀣 :

Ans. the 1st thing which come to ur mind after the following words :

God :

Ramayan :

Rain :

India :

Deepika :

Care :

Red :

Sky :

Truth :

Friend :

Hate :

Poor :

Wait :

abhi itne hi ...  baad me fir aati hu ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

I have a query for you all. As you know, this CC is called BRC's Mahabharat and Ramayan, but less than half of us have seen Ramayan (I have not), and even those who did, I do not think they like it very much, or at least as much as Mahabharat, so I was wondering......since no discussions go on about BRC's Ramayan, no pics, no siggies, no dialogues or songs, should I chance the title of this CC to only BR Chopra's Mahabharat? I can make this a CC exclusively for his MB. On the other hand, I know RS's has both Ramayan and Shri Krishna under discussion, but then, we all love both serials and discuss them equally, so it makes sense.

So what do you all think? Should I remove all the BRC Ramayan info from the front page and make it exclusively a Mahabharat siggie?

Please let me know,
Janaki

I posted few songs..but I think its nice to keep BRC ramayan and Mahabharat in this CC as both belong to same production house. I think it would be a bit confusing if we discuss BR ramayan and RS Ramayan in same CC.
Or the name can be : All mythologicals from BR films ⭐️
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for your suggestions, Deepika and Aradhana. Let's see what the others say.πŸ˜ƒ
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I would agree with both opposite opinions. No problem either way. But still personally I think that there is no problem even if the title of the CC is BRC's Mahabharat and still we post even in future here only (rather than RS CCs) the posts of other creations of BRC (Because we also haven't added Vishnupuran name in the title and still we have posts on Vishnupuran. We also post Alif Laila videos in RS CCs of Ramayan and SK so that way all the contents of this CC will be justified despite the title to be only Mahabharat CC). Since predominantly/virtually, it is MB CC, title appropriate would be MB CC  IMO. All directly related contents should be allowed and welcomed in future freely without any problem. So the idea of changing the name is very good from my side.Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG this is so beautiful Janu.....I really missed a lot by being so late!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShivangBuch

I would agree with both opposite opinions. No problem either way. But still personally I think that there is no problem even if the title of the CC is BRC's Mahabharat and still we post even in future here only (rather than RS CCs) the posts of other creations of BRC (Because we also haven't added Vishnupuran name in the title and still we have posts on Vishnupuran. We also post Alif Laila videos in RS CCs of Ramayan and SK so that way all the contents of this CC will be justified despite the title to be only Mahabharat CC). Since predominantly/virtually, it is MB CC, title appropriate would be MB CC  IMO. All directly related contents should be allowed and welcomed in future freely without any problem. So the idea of changing the name is very good from my side.

That's what I felt too, Shivang. We discuss other RS shows and movies in the other CC, we here too we can discuss other BRC creations.😊 I just feel that adding Ramayan in the title is unnecessary because we hardly ever discuss it. This CC is 98% Mahabharat, so I feel changing the title would be apt.😳 I also agree with Aradhana that discussing BRC's Ramayan in the RS CC would not be good, because arguments may arise comparing both, so if anyone wants in the future, discussing about BRC's Ramayan can happen here, as well as Vishnu Puran and other BRC shows/movies.

I have changed the title, and sometime today or tomorrow will make a brand new banner for the CC, but if anyone has objections to changing the title, please tell me.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

OMG this is so beautiful Janu.....I really missed a lot by being so late!

Hey Ritu, welcome hun, glad to see you here!πŸ€— No worries, better late than ever!πŸ˜ƒ Btw, if you are a fan of Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan or Shri Krishna, we have a separate CC for that so hoping to see you there too!πŸ˜‰
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well I would love to share views in both ramayan n mahabharat coz am really interested to know ppl's view regarding the fact we already know.I'll gain knowledge by sharing with you all I know.πŸ€—
.anishaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Well I would love to share views in both ramayan n mahabharat coz am really interested to know ppl's view regarding the fact we already know.I'll gain knowledge by sharing with you all I know.πŸ€—

Hi Ritu πŸ˜ƒ Nice to see you here, I read your posts in other forums 😊