BR Chopra's Mahabharat Chat Club # 1| Pg. 78,79(Page 68)

Posted: 2010-06-03T05:51:31Z
Originally posted by Dpka1415

OMG !!! thnks alotttttt Debi for the efforts u r putting here .... Smile

i was arranging the pics today .... dowloaded videos from youtube n have captured the pics.... m posting them in few mins .. Wink

Welcome Dear SisterSmileSmile. Abhi to Episode 74 chal bhi raha hoga TV par.

Pic Update bahut Enjoy kar rahi hoon... Yeh teeno episodes mera bahut hi favourite haiDay Dreaming...
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-06-03T06:05:53Z
Originally posted by Debipriya

i was arranging the pics today .... dowloaded videos from youtube n have captured the pics.... m posting them in few mins .. Wink

Pic Update bahut Enjoy kar rahi hoon... Yeh teeno episodes mera bahut hi favourite haiDay Dreaming...
yeah di abhi aa raha hai TV par ....mere bhi bohot fav. hai yeh epi.
Smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-06-03T06:10:26Z

Originally posted by Debipriya

</div>yeah di abhi aa raha hai TV par ....mere bhi bohot fav. hai yeh epi.
<div>Smile

Aur discussion ki baare me kya socha Dear Smile? Yahan aise hi jaari rakhhenge roz ki episodes ke hisab se kuchh Important/Favourite points post karna? Aur DOTW bhi chalega saath saath?

Page 68 me maine kuchh points post kiya hai last kuchh episodes se... Dekha hai?
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-06-03T09:24:56Z

Ok so here v start with our

DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK : ROLE/INFLUENCE OF BHEESHMA'S INTERFERENCE IN LIVES OF AMBA, AMBIKA,AMBALIKA & GAANDHARI

Ok i'l start with Gaandhari's life . . Wel I think in her life it was her own decision of leading life as blind person which played much more important role . . If she knew her husband was blind then she should have helped him lead a quality life by taking important decisions herself. . Instead she allowed shakuni to take charge of her son. . Confused Angry
Mujhe toh ye nahi samjh aya shakuni ne shaadi kari kab thi?? LOLLOL Maine toh humesha use hastinapur me hi dekha tha. . Lol. . Big smileLOL 
Ok cuming back on track. . I feel agar Gaandhari ne wise decision liya hota toh Mahabharat kuch aur hi hoti. . CryI know she always tried to control the so called putra moh of Dritrashtra but I think a mother plays a very imp role. .she should hav not allowed her brother influence her sons' life. .n thats for sure that she was wel aware of shakuni's character . .

NOTE : These r my individual opinions. . I never meant to hurt anyone's feelings ;)

Wil cum up wid more points 2mro Wink
Edited by Dpka1415 - 2010-06-03T23:52:19Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-06-03T17:48:16Z
@ Debi di - millions of thanks for all those dialogues di, gotta love how Dr. Raza's dialogues convey such deep messages from the Gita with that informal ease... like bhaiya's fav "yeh dono ek dusre ko kaatate nahin, bandhu"... add to that Nitish's charming delivery... makes it sooo special and memorable! Can't wait for your views on that Kunti-Karn scene, as well as our new DotW!
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-06-03T17:48:47Z
@ Deeps - millions of thanks for the pics, we needed some war ones here real bad... lolz why do I like Puneet Issar so much Confused LOL And brilliant start you gave to the DotW, so far I agree with everything... I too feel that Gandhari freely entered into the Kaurav family and had a role in Duryodhan's descent into villainy, contrary to most others' opinions... I think she had way more pull over Dhritrashtra than Mandodari did over Ravan, so some sort of strong reaction from her might've change things, had she tried. And I also wonder the same thing about Shakuni, even tried to read through the original and figure out when exactly he ghar-jamaao'd at his sis's house but no luck, didn't find it LOL And in the serial they show him upset when Gandhari accepts the proposal, in the book he gives her away happily... there's no indication of what he'll turn into later... but anyways, really enjoyed your views so far, can't wait for more esp on the Amba-Ambalika etc situation cuz IMO that's a bit more ambiguous. Now you've got me looking fwd to what you do with the DotW over at our other CC also Wink
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-06-04T00:01:12Z
Originally posted by lola610

@ Deeps - millions of thanks for the pics, we needed some war ones here real bad... lolz why do I like Puneet Issar so much Confused LOL And brilliant start you gave to the DotW, so far I agree with everything... I too feel that Gandhari freely entered into the Kaurav family and had a role in Duryodhan's descent into villainy, contrary to most others' opinions... I think she had way more pull over Dhritrashtra than Mandodari did over Ravan, so some sort of strong reaction from her might've change things, had she tried. And I also wonder the same thing about Shakuni, even tried to read through the original and figure out when exactly he ghar-jamaao'd at his sis's house but no luck, didn't find it LOL And in the serial they show him upset when Gandhari accepts the proposal, in the book he gives her away happily... there's no indication of what he'll turn into later... but anyways, really enjoyed your views so far, can't wait for more esp on the Amba-Ambalika etc situation cuz IMO that's a bit more ambiguous. Now you've got me looking fwd to what you do with the DotW over at our other CC also Wink
ohhh reallyyy ????? i too njoiiii alott watching Puneet ji ... he did ful justice to his role... WinkLOL
yesterday i was watching MB .. where yudh is about to start...Geeta updesh has jst finished n Pitamaah says "YUDH KE MAHURAT SE PEHLE MAIN KISI KI PRATEEKSHA KAR RAHA HU "
Duryodhan replies "AAPNE SHUBH MAHURAT KYU NAHI KAHA???? " with all his attitude...hahahahaaaaaa....ROFL i simply love his acting ... many a times she showed his adaaye as Duryodhana ....hehehe...mast lagte hai woh sab scene toh....

awwww thnks alot u liked my view point .... yeah i'll cum up wid the points regarding other ladies too... Wink

Edited by Dpka1415 - 2010-06-04T00:03:21Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-06-04T00:08:28Z

hey guyzz... after sooooo long i've made a sig. from pics of Geeta updesh .... but pics were not clear so is the sig. ...i wish i had clearer pics... Confused

(hope u like it) ... free to use .. Wink

0 Likes this