BR Chopra's Mahabharat Chat Club # 1| Pg. 78,79 - Page 68

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by LOLAnisha

Hi Ritu πŸ˜ƒ Nice to see you here, I read your posts in other forums 😊
After Shakuntala,its Geet I used to share...saw u there too.This one is the third one...
Shivang, do you know how Ashi is doing these days? Miss her in this CC.😭
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Shivang, do you know how Ashi is doing these days? Miss her in this CC.😭

No Lalitha. She is there as friend in my profile but she had discussion before in scrapbook with Debipriya. Lot of activity was there when she was active. We also got information about Mahabharat2 from her. Then she was to watch Shri Krishna but never got any update after that.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
@ Lali,

Completely agree with your views regarding the change in name of this CC. 

Whenever you find time, can you attach the 'Maharani in the Spotlight' Sig in my box along with my Krishna-Rukmini Sig? (as till now I haven't learnt the processπŸ˜ƒ. )

Will try to contact Ashi, had interactions with her a few months back, but not in touch with her these days.
To add to the point of changing the title, honestly speaking, in most of our personal talks, we refer informally and impliedly about the posts by saying - "I have posted that in MB CC", "Do see that post in MB CC", etc. Lola, Debipriya and I in our personal conversations, refer to this CC to be MB CC only anyway (Surely I used to do that unconsciously as for me it is MB CC only having watched only that serial of BRC).
Originally posted by ShivangBuch

No Lalitha. She is there as friend in my profile but she had discussion before in scrapbook with Debipriya. Lot of activity was there when she was active. We also got information about Mahabharat2 from her. Then she was to watch Shri Krishna but never got any update after that.

Thanks for letting me know, Shivang. Will try to PM her.😊 Lols, I'm not really used to this scrapbook business so I don't go to my scrapbook much whenever I log on.πŸ˜† The scrapbook option on IF is very new and was added only some months ago, so I've always been used to PMs only from IF.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Debipriya

@ Lali,

Completely agree with your views regarding the change in name of this CC. 

Whenever you find time, can you attach the 'Maharani in the Spotlight' Sig in my box along with my Krishna-Rukmini Sig? (as till now I haven't learnt the processπŸ˜ƒ. )

Will try to contact Ashi, had interactions with her a few months back, but not in touch with her these days.

Thanks a lot, Debi, I'm glad none of you are angry about the change.πŸ˜ƒ 

Sure, will add the siggie for you.😳😳 And I'll also teach you the process once you return to IF.πŸ˜‰ Btw, I received your PM, will reply to it sometime today.😳

Thanks, tell Ashi we miss her.😭
How to discuss in this thread plz let me know.......
Originally posted by ShivangBuch

To add to the point of changing the title, honestly speaking, in most of our personal talks, we refer informally and impliedly about the posts by saying - "I have posted that in MB CC", "Do see that post in MB CC", etc. Lola, Debipriya and I in our personal conversations, refer to this CC to be MB CC only anyway (Surely I used to do that unconsciously as for me it is MB CC only having watched only that serial of BRC).

Totally agree with you on this, Shivang.πŸ‘πŸ‘ I think all of us refer to this CC as the 'MB CC', because like you, I too have only seen MB and not BRC's Ramayan as a full. Actually, I've seen a few Ayodhya Kand epis and Aranya Kand epis of BRC's Ramayan, but to be honest, I did not really like it very much.😳😳 Nitishji, while he was brilliant as Lord Krishna, seemed awkward and unsure in the role of Lord Ram, probably because the character itself is very different, and his interaction with Smriti (Sita) was not really natural.

To be honest, I prefer Anand Sagar's Ramayan to BRC's, because it still had the 'Ramayan' feeling, RJ's divine music, and the actors did not seem uncomfortable in their roles.😳 Also, it was comparable to RS's Ramayan in many scenes while BRC seemed like he took a totally different source for some of the storyline.
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

How to discuss in this thread plz let me know.......

Hey Ritu,

Just discuss your fav scenes in the MB serial, and if you've never seen it, that's fine. You can also discuss MB epic and tell us your fav scenes, characters, etc.πŸ˜ƒ