Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes. Too good.

"Sach keh rahe ho. Parantu mai to yuddh ki baat hi nahi kar raha. Mai to shaanti ki baat kar raha hun".

This means that Krishna agrees that once the war is decided, after that, correct course of action or rule to win is to hit first (Ram also had first shot on Ravan after his rejection of peace proposal). But before that, war must have become inevitable. Attack is also known to be best form of defense and early advance marching forces enemy to go backward very early. YUDDHNITI bhi yahi kehti hai ki maar pehele karni chaahiye. But that yuddhniti is applicable when there is YUDDH; and yuddh is only there once it is started; and one should start the war only after all the doors of peace are closed and the war is absolutely justified. Amazing logic!!!!! Great balance of Sthitpragnya Yogeshwar is demonstrated in this dialog.

Krishna was the last person who wanted war and yet he was the main force behind making Arjun fight and win once the war had already started. Right thing at the right time. Great switching of behaviour before and after the start of the war. This ability of objective and wise thinking and ability to completely change the approach to opposite spectrum of behaviour according to the situation is one of the most wonderful and blissful leela of Lord's incarnation teaching us how one should have balanced & objective thinking.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Glad you like the pics Debipriya, baby Krishna is just toooooo adorable! :)

Thanks for the description of Lord Krishna Shivang, you are absolutely right! Really enjoyed reading your analysis.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 14 years ago
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Title show of Nitish recent show mann mein hai vishwas.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9rWOnhpewI[/YOUTUBE]
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
UR welcome⭐️
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys,

Here is a Sig after a long time.....😊 feel free to use...

bbmunjal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
really lots of efforts & devotion in posting lyrics of dohas. to listen these non stop in mohinder kapoor;s voice shall be wonderful. it shall not require that much efforts as lyrics but shall be a greater service. looking forward to such a immortal collection.bhushan
ShivangBuch thumbnail
@BBMunjal

Thanks a lot. Yes, it is indeed a great thing to have the collection of all the dohas in mp3 in sequence.
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

Title show of Nitish recent show mann mein hai vishwas.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9rWOnhpewI[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for posting Aradhana 😊

But I cannot spot him in the promo. πŸ˜•  And how 'recent' is this ? Is it still on air ?
ShivangBuch thumbnail

When Yudhishthir accepts the order of Dhritaraashtra and accepts Khandavprastha (The scene soon after the scene earlier posted of Krishna interacting with Dhrishtdhyumn in Kaampilya):

Karm karen kismat bane, jeevan ka yah marm;
Praani tere haath me, tera apna karm, tera apna karm.

All 4 brothers: Pranaam bade bhaiya.

Yudhishthir: Aao, mere paas baitho.

Arjun: Bade bhaiya. Kya aap koi aisi baat kahena chaahte hain, jo maataashree ke saamne na ho sake?

Yudhishthir: Aisa kyun kaha tumne?

Bheem: Kyunki aaj aapne paheli baar apne kaksh me bulaaya hai.

Yudhishthir: Han. Baat yeh hai ki mai nahi chaahata ke maataashree ko is baat ka pataa chale ke mere priya anuj mujhse roothe hue hain. Unhe yeh jaankar dukh hoga.

Nakul: Ham aapse roothe nahi hain bade bhaiya. Han par dukhi avashya hain ki jyeshth pitaashree ne aapka aadha raajya, bhraata Duryodhan ke liye le liya.

Yudhishthir: Bhraata Duryodhan bhi keh rahe ho, aur jyeshth pitaashri par yeh aarop bhi lagaa rahe ho ki unhone hamaara aadhaa raajya hamse chhin liya! Duryodhan bhi to hamaaraa apnaa hi hai.

Nakul: Lakshagruh ke anubhav ke upraant bhi aap yahi kehete rahenge, ke bhraataa Duryodhan hamaare hain? Yadi woh bhi hamaare hain to phir woh kaun hai jo aapka nahi hai? Hastinapur hamare pitaashree ki raajdhaani reh chuka hai. Aur isi nagri ko hamaari raajdhaani banne ka adhikaar hai.

Yudhishthir: Adhikaar. Adhikaar shabd ka arth itna saadhaaran nahi hai priya anuj. Adhikaaron ka daam chukaana padtaa hai. Ek adhikaar ke saath, anek kartavyon ka paalan karna padta hai. Raaja ka pehela kartavya yeh hai, ke woh jansamudaay ko sukh aur shaanti ka jeevan de sake. Yadi ham Khaandavprasth na chalen, to Hastinapur ke bhaagya se sukh aur shaanti ki rekha hi mit jaayegi. Maine to Hastinapur ke hit me, Hastinapur ko chhodne ka nirnay le liya hai.

Arjun: To iska arth yeh hua bade bhaiya, ke aapke raajyaabhishek ke upraant, Hastinapur se, hamara naataa hi tut jaayega?

Yudhishthir: Hamara naataa kyun tut jaayega priya Arjun?!! Kya naad kat jaane se maa se santaan ka naataa tut jaata hai?! Naaton ko jeevit rakhne ke liye, kabhi kabhaar alagaav ke maarg par bhi jaanaa padtaa hai priya anuj.

Bheem: Par hamme se kisi ne aapke nirnay ka virodh to nahi kiya bade bhaiya.

Yudhishthir: 😊 Humm. Mere bhai mera virodh to kar hi nahi sakte. Prashn tumhare virodh ka nahi hai. Prashn hai tumhare sahyog ka. Hame Khaandavprasth ko Indraprasth banaanaa hai. Kya Vaasudev Krishna ne yeh nahi kahaa tha ki hame jyeshth pitaashree ne hamari karmbhoomi di hai? Yadi saphal honge, to ham. Aur yadi asaphal honge, to ham. Parantu, mai akela to yeh kaam nahi kar saktaa. Kyunki tum chaaron bhaai, mere haath-paanvo, meri aankhen, aur mere kaan ho. Yadi tum log mere saath na rahe, to mai chal nahi saktaa, kyunki Bheem mera paanvo hai. Mai apne daayitva ka boj nahi utha saktaa, kyunki Arjun mera haath hai. Aur mai kuchh dekh nahi saktaa kyunki Nakul aur Sahdev meri do aankhen hain. Mujhe Hastinapur ka raaj sinhaasan nahi chahie. Mujhe mere bhai chaahie. Yadi tum log mere saath rahe, to ham us Khaandavprasth ki ubad khaabad aur pathrili bhoomi ko swarg bana denge, ke swayam Indra bhi apne swarg ko chhodkar, hamari nagri me aa base. Aur maataashri to yun bhi Hastinapur me rehena hi nahi chaahti. Phir bhi yadi tum log, mere is nirnay se sehmat nahi ho to mai jyeshth pitaashree se jaa kar ye keh deta hun ke mere bhaion ko shaanti nahi, Hastinapur chaahie. Yeh kabhi mat sochna, ki mai dar kar is vibhaajan ko maan raha hun. Parantu mai, jab tak taalaa ja sake is yuddh ko taalnaa chaahta hun. Yadi yuddh hua, to Gangaaji ke saath saath, lahu ki ek aur dhaara bhi behne lagegi. Aur lahu ki is nadi ka paat, Gangaji ke paat se kahin adhik badaa hoga. Yahan to hamara samay, maamaashree Shakuni ke shadyantron ki sungun me kat hi jaayega. Yahan yuddh hai; wahan shaanti. Yahan vinaash hai; wahan pragati. Yahan ke raajbhawan ki aadhaarsheela ko to lona lag chuka hai. Wahan ham ek naye nagar, ek naye raajbhavan ka nirmaan karenge. Shaanti ki khoj me yadi chakradhaari Krishna Mathura chhod kar, Dwaarika ja sakte hain, to ham log Hastinapur chhod kar, Khaandavprasth kyun nahi jaa sakte? Sach puchho to mujhe yeh chinta hai, ki wahan bhi Gandhaar naresh Shakuni hame sukh chain se rehene denge ya nahi.

(What a matured wisdom of Yudhishthir all throughout in every single sentence of his!! He seems not to require Geeta to be told specifically like Arjun as demonstrated here. Also, he seems naturally to be understanding whatever Krishna signals more than Arjun in Kurukshetra or Bheem during Udhyog parva. More than answering to Yaksha's question at Sarovar or the last episode promise as king given to Hastinapur, or addressing invitees in Rajsuy yagn, or answering question of right punishments for joint killers to pass the test of being prince, or interpreting Vidur's secret message to survive in Vaarnaavat or more than anything else, this particular scene shows greatest of wisdom and greatness and justifies his overall character and other actions implemented during his life in my opinion. These sentences draw his character picture more clearly than any other part of the serial I mean.

I think people might have emphasized this scene and interpretation of Yudhishthir by B R Chopra very less. After going through this again and again, I find no reason for someone to hate Yudhishthir. We can carry his character picture drawn in these extensive dialogues to imagine his possible innocent state of mind during some criticizable acts committed also.

And moreover above all, the essence of this scene has direct connection with the most favourite song of mine in the serial - 'Kripa Krishna ki'😊 and my favourite doha posted in this post.)

Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^ Hes known as Dharamraj for a reason 😊

BRC did very little justice to his character in MB. I see fans of Arjuna , Bheema , Karna and even Duryodhan . Surprisingly , not many are fond of Yudhishtir . Hes one of the most underrated characters (IMO).

True, perhaps the wisest man in the epic after Krishna. (If you're wiling to ignore his fetish for gambling !)