Mitwa Phool kamal Ke

He is one of my baratis: Manav Vij

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
He is one of my baratis: Manav Vij

The rumours were doing the rounds recently about a cold war between Harshad Chopra (Prem of Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil) and Manav Vij (Kiren of Kis Desh). However Indya source on the sets has different story to tell us.

A person from the unit of Kis Desh. says:"There is no cold war between both of them, as Manav is not even shooting for the show now, but even when he was shooting for it, they would talk to each other normally. Now also he often comes on the sets as his lady love Vaishali is part of our show. So he visits sets and chat with Harshad too."

The matter started when it is said that Harshad was not invited for Vaishali Sachdev's party which Manav thrown for her. But our source says:" On the day of Vaishali's birthday party Harshad was busy with some work. If you will watch them on the sets, they look like buddies, so god knows from where this information came out. He came on the sets very next day of Vaishali's birthday and they just laughed off on this matter. They can often spot chatting casually with each other. "

When contacted Manav he too had similar story to tell." It is just blown out of proportion. I am not shooting for this show, as I am busy in shooting for Mitwa Phool Kamal Ke.But he is like a buddy and he is going to be one of my baratis in my wedding, which is happening soon. Whenever I go on the sets we talk to each other."

There was a report saying that Harshad and Manav have become John and Salman of TV because of their fight ,but it seems they are not like those superstars at least as far as fight is concern.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/June/News_20090625_99

• Sonali Joshi/Hill Road Media
  • Thursday, June 25, 2009

• Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters